- Project Management experience across technology, website management, JEEE, Weblogic, wiki and OEM hardware.
- 20+ years of entrepreneurial project and program management experience including running my own venture and team projects.
- Succesful experience in project strategy, defining scope, plans, budgets, bug tracking, feature and scope change and creep issues.
- Managing cross departmental project teams, deliverables, risk mitigation, resolution of various project and people issues and outlining process and procedures for the project to succeed within the time - line and expected budget.
- Interacting and hiring of third party vendors, outside design agencies, building internal and external team alliances for successful project execution.
- Successfully interacted with client teams, stakeholders to convey project issues, timelines and deliverables.
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
- Project managed the implementation of various projects.
- Business analysis, kick off meetings, project management, planning, build, set milestones and deliverables, status reports, team management and weekly meetings.
- Worked with vendors and outside contractors to fulfill project deliverables.
- Set client expectations and client management.
Confidential - San Mateo, CA
- Project managed the implementation of closed loop ‘Net Promoter’ survey systems.
- Business analysis, system design, project management, product expertise and quality control for the department.
Confidential - Fremont, CA
- Project managed the implementation of a major upgrade to the company’s web site.
- Improved customer experience which resulted in higher revenue for the organization achieving a 10% increase in revenues within 180 days.
- Managed the team to do a complete 360 degree analysis of the company web site and worked with the various departments to determine strategic direction and the functional improvements needed for the release.
- Successfully managed the website strategy, kick off, scoping, planning, UI design, team selection, deliverables, risk management, scope creep, QA and final delivery.
- Aligned goals, managed expectations, led daily and weekly meetings and status reports.
- Project managed a new line of IT products using Global OEM manufacturers.
- Worked with sales to analyze the local and international markets to select and deliver the right customized products for that specific market.
- Researched competitive data and manufacturers globally. Reviewed pricing, delivery schedules, packaging, and negotiated contracts with OEM companies.
- Managed the entire project life cycle-from research, product selection, timelines, marketing, pricing and delivery.
- Due to successful project execution the company was able to increase the brand’s product line from 2 to 6 within one year and resulting in a 180% revenue increase.
- Managed the creative agency in redesigning the brand, company website and UI.
- Responsible for client interactions and relationships, project strategy and development, project delivery and team management.
- Requirement gathering and specs to help develop service offerings, product design and pricing structure of a web based lead generation application.
- Implemented process and methodology improvements to better support product development and enhance client relations.
- Managed the development of the company website including, design, content, ease of use and functionality.