- Program Manager with extensive experience in managing of both software and hardware products. Highly skilled in project management and process improvement. Ability to lead and manage projects successfully through product development life cycle.
- Reliable record of success in the project management, with an ability to recognize business objectives, foresee the solutions, develop approaches, estimate resource and send projects on a time and within a budget.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, in an organized manner.
- Proven experience releasing software/hardware products to market successfully.
- Experienced in running outsourced projects with both domestic and international vendors.
- Planned, executed, and finalized project within triple constraints of delivering on time, within budget and scope objectives including acquiring resources and coordinating cross - functional team efforts in order to deliver the project according to plan.
- Introduced change control process and product requirements traceability methodology to manage project’s scope.
- Performed Risk and Reward analysis of feature selection which brought new product to market on time and on budget.
- Worked with OEM, internal QA team and manufacturing to meet product quality requirements.
- Delivered critical products in Cisco start up Technology Group achieving more than 20% Y/Y revenue growth.
- Organized and led cross-functional team to reduce new product production cycle schedule, shaving 1 month from release of new product line and winning $3M business from Australia service provider in first year of operation.
- Created and executed project plans and revised as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of the projects and business.
- Developed and managed the Statement of Work and all deliverables of the SOW with the vendor, resulting in on-time delivery and meeting all quality requirements.
- Interfaced with engineers and external contacts to develop cost effective Bill of Materials (BOM) solutions for the product line.
- Dealt with New Product Introduction (NPI) teams to identify and escalate manufacturing challenges to meet FCS schedule.
- Worked with Cisco Open Source Review Board (OSRB) and legal team to resolve GPL compliance issues in a timely manner.
- Managed the entire product lifecycle, including product definition, product architecture, and selection of hardware and software vendors to meet low cost and high profit margin objective.
- Worked closely with product line managers, ODM and Cable/DSL service providers to define the architecture of the new product designs and accomplish time to market strategy.
- Monitored the PCBA manufacturing process to maintain New Product Introduction (NPI) schedules.
- Dealt with high volume manufacturing sites to achieve product lifecycle metrics (Cost/Quality/Delivery).
- Worked with ODM partners to achieve 10% cost reduction quarter-on-quarter target.
- Assisted in localization effort of the products to meet regulatory compliance requirements.