- Accomplished Project Manager with over ten years experience working within PMBOK, BABOK, ITIL, CobIT, TPS, Lean Six Sigma, SOX, J - Sox frameworks.
- The result of the external audit was two exceptions that were remediated before the end of the audit cycle.
- I have also leveraged my Change Management experience to design, develop, create and manage training courses and materials for all projects.
- Including training the trainers. The training courses and materials provided superior change management support across the entire North Confidential enterprise ensuring the success and continuity of large scale systems and infrastructure implementations.
- Especially with regard to Systems Virtualization, Disaster Recovery Systems, Data Center Migration, Exchange Server Migration and ERP implementation, but included with all initiatives.
Manager of Information Services
- Lead cross-functional, inter-departmental teams in the delivery of high-risk, complex projects, directly affecting the Corporate strategy to meet technology and business requirements on-time and within budget.
- Build and maintain relationships with management/supplier/executive level through staff level, including NA Presidents/VPs/GMs/Middle Management and customer leaders, SME leads, Stakeholders, shared resource leaders, technical team leads, technical and non-technical teams. Meet regularly with these individuals to obtain feedback, provide recommendations/direction, seek consensus/input, communicate adjustments/changes and ensure continued alignment with business and organizational needs.
- Own the implementation and improvement of all applicable PMO and related ITS processes, methodologies, and Service Level Agreements and take full accountability for their proper and consistent execution on all projects
- Seek and capitalize on opportunities to improve productivity, improving solutions quality, and improving cost effectiveness including those within the ITS Project Delivery Process and SDLC, PMI PMBOK, ITIL, BABOK, Lean Six Sigma, J-Sox, HIPPA and ITS PMO procedures.
- Oversee the activities of department managers and project teams within focus areas to ensure delivery of timely solutions that are aligned with the organization's strategy.
- Conduct ongoing examination of projects for compliance with established processes, project plans/schedules and budgets, influencing decisions on resource utilization and allocation at key project lifecycle decision points.
- Maintain oversight and accountability for portfolio focus area performance including creation/review of key project delivery metrics for assigned areas.
- Manage portfolio focus area attrition.
- Oversee issue/risk management, remediation plans, and escalations across the systems, service areas, Executive, Middle-Management and Team Leaders for projects within portfolios in focus areas - responsible for providing all-level management direction in these areas and ensuring clear communication, consideration of all factors, generation of solution alternatives, and defined actionable plans that are implemented.
- Develop/maintain a network of relationships with in IT and the customer/vendor/business units on both strategic and operational levels that can be called upon for information or assistance needed to efficiently complete all projects.
- Prepare and deliver regular, effective communications to ensure that project sponsors, advisors and leadership are adequately apprised of project status, successes, risks and issues.
- Execute ongoing management of project resourcing within portfolios, including forecasting within SharePoint EVA site, updating the reporting weekly, and conducting annual fiscal year planning.
- Partner in regular joint forward planning with North Confidential Managers of Technology, North Confidential Technology Providers, Team Leaders and IS/IT Team Leads at 3- 6- and 12-Month Levels and including roadmaps.
- Builds/maintains project roadmaps for future resourcing and systems alignment.
- Manages issues and changes to business plans and PM resource allocations.
- Risk and Change Management
Manager of Information Services
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Deliver the following artifacts as needed:
- Functional Requirements
- Business Requirements Document
- Use Cases
- Test Plans
- Scenarios, and Cases
- Customer Acceptance Plans
- Successfully engages in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Work independently with users to define concepts under the direction of project managers
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and software development teams through which requirements flow.
- Collaborate with developers, architects, engineers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Use analytical and data skills to produce reports to support the business in making data driven business decisions.
- Review data to ensure validity.
- Provide analytical support for initiatives, including business function support for system migrations and consolidations, business area process improvement projects, and product installations.
- Provide analysis of efficiencies related to system enhancements/automation.
- Execute system testing
- Facilitates and support user acceptance testing
Manager of Information Services
- Develops, recommends and implements information technologies governance guidance.
- Develops and drives corporate information governance services and initiatives in accordance with the business policies and in alignment with industry best practices (ITIL).
- Assists senior management in identifying and containing risks relating to information technology management, and fosters a compliance culture in regards to information technologies governance.
- Works with corporate management and committees in the development and enhancement of processes (ITGC/ITAC), to ensure compliance with all applicable information and technology requirements; coordinate the development and maintenance of supporting procedures.
- Serves as liaison to, and fosters good working relationships with auditors, attorneys, managers and others needing assistance with information governance issues.
- Maintains awareness of major changes affecting legal records and information technology management and develops material to educate team members so that they may better serve business and meet their ethical obligations.
- Lead working teams comprised of auditors, operations staff and / or administrative managers to design and implement changes to business policies, procedures, and training programs as appropriate.
- Effectively manage resources and prioritizes projects in order to mitigate records and information management compliance risk.
- Assists in the coordination of management responses to partner requests and other internal and external requests for information.
- Authors, collects, reviews and maintains accurate and high quality information technology governance policy, procedures, standards and guidelines documentation.
- Maintain awareness of policy changes and revises documentation as necessary to reflect new records management and information governance processes and/or technologies.
- Serves as project manager, business analyst, team lead and team member on a variety of Risk Management, Business Continuity and Information Technology teams, and maintains good working relationships with IT personnel responsible for planning and / or executing information governance support.
- Assists with special projects assigned by the President or Executive VP in Risk Management
- Perform or lead all types of IT risk-oriented reviews in the North America Zone.
- Contribute actively to business audits, in order to identify IT stakes within complex business topics.
- Lead the periodic evaluation of the firm’s risk assessment for IT in North America, both annually and in conjunction with each review performed.
- Assist with the development of risk assessment/diagnostics, internal control evaluations, and other processes necessary to determine areas of risk or weakness that will contribute to the development of audit programs.
- Build and maintain a regular communication with audited entities/department management. Act as the point of contact for North America management regarding the IT audit topics and Security topics.
- Follow up on all outstanding audit recommendations to ensure they are appropriately resolved / remediated. Assist stakeholders in resolving IT recommendations, escalate risks to executive management.
- Resolve issues related to IT risks and recommendations with North Confidential management. Find innovative solutions.
- Escalate any event that may have an impact on the Group, and if required, perform special assignments to assess the related risks.