IT Project Manager with MBA plus 15 years experience. US Patent pending submitted invention. Applications Management, Consulting, Technical, Presentation skills. Strong communication and customer interactive abilities across different IT, Defense, Finance, Manufacturing, Travel industry domains. Experience with Enterprise Business process, Infrastructure modernization, Microsoft & Web technologies, Data center moves, custom Applications development.
CONSULTING: Application Rationalization, Virtualization, Workplace modeling technologies, Agile right step, Workflow process, Methodology mapping, Best shore engagements, Microsoft Operations Manager.
SYSTEMS ENGINEERING: Midrange servers, SQL Clusters, Applications software development, Unix system administration, Unix, Linux, and Windows - based solutions, Metis modeling, Win/Xrunner testing, VMS/mainframe.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: SDLC, IM, ITIL v3 methodology, procurement, Global projects, diverse technical teams, C#/.Net, vendor management, communication planning, MS Office, MS Project, Clarity, Open workbench.
FINANCIAL: Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Cost budgets, Financial risk management, customer relationship, business presentations, NPV Analysis, Financial reporting using MS Office, powerpoint, Word/Excel.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Applications, SQL clusters, Network, OS, virtualization, Web hosting, Agile, SDLC, ITIL v3 standards.
BUSINESS PROCESS AUTOMATION: Application development, integration, restructuring applied to IT and Manufacturing environments.
Confidential SERVICES: Access control policies, exceptions handling, automated administration of IT security architecture.
INFRASTRUCTURE RATIONALIZATION: Technology upgrades, Data center migration, Consolidation, Decommission and asset management.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Infrastructure Project Management
- Plan $10M primary data center migration for Development servers (400+ of total 1500) based on physical inventory and layout (cage, core, filer, farm) design for target DC facility.
- Conduct architecture sessions with multi - disciplinary teams, verify alignment with business strategy plan (BSP), develop schedule, risk, communication, deliverable management plans.
- Manage procurement, architecture specifications development, requirements traceability, customer acceptance, cross platform deliverables, transition, transformation, and governance.
Confidential, Southlake, TX
Team Lead IT Project Management
- Program manager, 4.1 to zTPF operating system migration, Quality Engineering, and defect management.
- Customer acceptance and End-to-end test coordinator, Latin American Airlines (LAN) migration to Sabre.
- Ticketing standards operating requirements (SOR), audit compliance, production releases management.
- Utilize HP quality center and native Sabre interface to manage regression and performance test metrics.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Project and Process Management
- Execute $2M primary to secondary data center move; create scope, risk, quality, schedule management plans; conduct impact/metrics analysis; perform cost tracking, risk mitigations.
- Manage matrixed teams and vendors in program of 8-10 infrastructure projects; utilize SILC process maps, perform decommission, virtualization, consolidation, conserve space & power.
- Refresh Infrastructure technology for SAN, VM, Network, in 4 data centers (350+ servers total) using Change/Risk management, Requirements traceability, current/future state analyses.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Execute $6.7M multi-year Enterprise Content Management project to capture military credit data by Documentum, Captiva, Webtop software deployment
- High Volume Content Services.
- Conduct Computer Associates, Documentum, Confidential vendor Business requirements + CIO briefing.
- Software Implementation lifecycle using SharePoint, Clarity, Open Workbench
- Implement HR phase of $4.5M, 3-yr Role Based Security project to automate Enterprise wide access control by commissioning Role and Compliance
- Identity Manager software applications
Confidential, Irving, TX
Program and Project Management
- Manage $1M implementation of Microsoft BizTalk server and SharePoint architecture for web content re-design project to upgrade LA state mandated healthcare offerings application.
- Monitor and report project integrated change, schedule, scope control to Confidential governance for delivering ASP.net and C# custom online forms, design, SIT, and UAT stage work products.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
- Manage multiple (4-6) simultaneous projects Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing, Disaster recovery Tucson-Dupont Data center replication, Netapp Filers, Puredisk, TIBCO upgrades.
- Implemented Brightmail/SMTP networking project at $0.8M budget in order to provide email handling capacity upgrade plus anti-spam filtering ability for Confidential mail servers.
- Deployed Lenel/GE for IT Security, Tibco/EAI applications for Confidential Hosting environments, using 3 rd party vendor management, licensing and Active Directory Services for LDAP/DNS.
- IT/PM2 process methodology map, SOX standard Merger/Acquisition, outsourcing environment.
- Deployed McAfee, Ingres Financial, BI, Sales Force, Purchasing applications. CA-TX Warranty Services Data Center move, Project lifecycle using Agile methodology, ProVision modeler.
- Manage 3 new Project Managers, and worked in QA environments with rotating/flexible hours across continents, implement ITIL v3 service transition and operations standards.
- Completed 20+ VmWare/ESX virtualization projects, distributed network, domain architecture, Storage (SAN), work closely with Program change managers, Customer service representative.
- Deliver consolidation projects with physical server moves, compression, network migration, cabling/connectivity, data replication, SAN, application, database, middleware upgrades.
- Dallas CP4-Tulsa CDC Data center move projects, PMO initiatives, Model MS Visio workflows, implement change control, managed QA process & metrics, deployed SharePoint repositories.
- Implemented Accucast and Travelocity Central email migration projects in Linux environment, requiring Active Directory administration, Network latency + QA/performance management.
- Automated administration of Unix, Linux, Load Balancers with annual savings of over $ 100k to EDS. Filed US Patent Office 2/11/05.
- Provided PERL, PHP, MySQL development and security exceptions to AMR, Sabre, Travelocity via IBM Lotus Notes customer service (SLA) agreements.
- Analyze requirements, implement vendor quote automation for electronic parts suppliers using Windows 2003, MS Excel, SQL, VBA.
- Inventory, pricing, reporting, mathematical part number variations.
- Collaborate with staff and project team members in design process, lower risk.
- Automate enterprise business process for corporate knowledge base using METIS workflow modeler, VB script in distributed systems architecture, integrate with MS Office using VBA for project reports, COM objects, develop XML metadata conversion, problem solving sessions.
- Object oriented technologies, business objects, data abstraction, technical and analytical design docs, MS Visio, brainstorm to capture ideas, define web applications.
- Developed manufacturing applications software using TI proprietary Autoshell API using VFEI, SECS-II communication protocols. Communications between Management, Support Staff, and Engineering. Improve operating efficiency, monitor customer relations for Lexmark.
- Integrate VMS (PROMIS) process improvement mainframe flows, design Oracle test scenarios, software development lifecycle methodology. Plan production support releases/initiatives with CA change management, develop business rules services sing CELLworks and GraphEQ.
Confidential, Albuquerque, NM
- Develop business rules to interface with TIBCO Object Bus as per CORBA standards, utilize Factory works VB platform for process automation.
- Implemented test plans for UNIX, C, C++ applications, performance metrics, stakeholder management, business requirements analysis.
- Develop VFEI/SECS II standard applications and UNIX test scripts for automation system integration projects. Perform on-site implementation, upgrade, and maintenance of FASTech applications using RCS source code control, configuration management, support documents.