Project Management / Analyst Position in Information Technology
Proven Project Manager and Business Analyst with over twenty years experience in use, development, testing, conversion and implementation of financial and data operations systems - both mainframe and client server - primarily for banks and brokerages. Strong business analyst experience is complemented by consistent Agile project management successes including careful quality assurance. Background includes emphasis on technological solution evaluation and risk management reporting.
- Management of Project Teams
- Strong Business Analyst Experience
- 6 Sigma and DMAIC Trained
- Successful vendor engagements
- Repeated success in Project Management in bringing Agile projects in on-time and in-budget.
- Full suite of Microsoft applications
- ADP Brokerage GPS Mainframe Applications, Trust3000, Omnitrust, Confidential 3D
- Quality Center
- Provision Workflow Modeler
Confidential, Harrisburg, PAProject Manager
- Collated system data from Pa counties for conversion to statewide centralized system
- Liaised with system vendors in data aligning effort
- Audited county technology budget applications to the state
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
Project Manager - Consultant
- Hired to manage two projects and added a further two within three months.
- Managed project start-up and execution with vendor to deliver four tracks of curriculum to be delivered state-wide, to enhance the quality of data
- Aided vendor with weak Project Management processes and structures
Confidential, Hartford, CT
QA Manager - Consultant
- Managed Team of eight QA analysts in CT, IA and offshore in India, centralizing work within MS Team Foundation Server
- Identified multiple system performance and functionality issues presenting direct risk to project timeline and success
- Executed out-of-box baseline test on new platform-wide application
- Designed, planned and oversaw execution of system QA testing using the Quality Center QA application
- Planned and created complete testing program for non-legacy system interfaces to new platform
Senior Business Analyst
- Analyzed prototype to identify opportunities to leverage next-generation technology, working within a team supported by TFS portal.
- Identified opportunities to enhance the user-configurability of the product set
- Designed Twiki repository and collated documentation, capturing business and technical risk attributes for Confidential new 3D’s 500+ platform applications
- Managed process of technology evaluation for Confidential Capital Markets Risk.
- Identified audit-originating risks through application inventory and analysis across a hybrid trading user base (online vs network, in-house vs vendor).
- Ensured that the implemented process was able to identify weaknesses and risks and introduce a comprehensive control mechanism to improve management reporting and effectiveness
Confidential, Newark, DE
- Responsible for conversion of all Confidential processing from Confidential.
- Conversion work included securities, client holdings accrual bases and dividend information.
Confidential, Bethel, PA
CEO - Manager
- Setup and running of commercial agricultural operation, now operating independently with a staff of three and turnover in excess of $250,000 producing horses for sport at a national level as well as for export.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
- Hired on a consultative basis to assist in the vendor selection, design and development of a major multi-component Trust platform.
- Executed duties including creation of graphic workflows to four levels of detail, gap analysis and requirements documentation, vendor selection, and system testing.
Confidential, New York
Project Manager / Vice President
- Hired from the software vendor by Confidential and trained extensively in their Project Management program in order to be given charge of a significant platform change and Financial UI implementation.