- A consulting position as an I.S. Specialist involving the development and implementation of strategies to assure effective client operations.
- An accomplished I.S. Executive with a broad range of experience
- Adept at implementing and managing systems hardware and software, data networks at all levels.
- In a consulting role, successfully formulates business decisions with the selection and integration of technology - based solutions.
- An effective team builder sharing with other staff by communicating across all company levels, building upon and utilizing staff strengths.
- Managed new development in MS Access 2010.
- Created numerous databases to handle production and shipments.
- Inventory Control and product traceability using Lot codes.
- Many reports ranging from Freezer capacity available, Physical Inventory to product tracking.
- Handling all database and software errors and resolving all issues to the satisfaction of end user and technical staff
- Training of staff and system documentation along with program documentation.
- Managed upgrades to software and hardware (CIMPRO)
- Handled all hardware upgrades and problems.
- Handle all Database and software errors, resolving all issues.
- Created and maintained MS Access Databases since 2003. Versions 2003/2007/2010 /2013.
- Extensive VBA code to handle all situations within all written applications.
- Data Sets include: Customer, Inventory/Product, Master Invoices, Orders, PO, etc
- Datasets were either defined in Access as .accdb or MS SQL and linked to Access with ODBC.
- Text files from legacy system were also linked in and imported into Access Database
- Many complex queries with multiple joins and keys used in generating Forms and Reports.
- All queries were written using Access Query tool to generate SQL statements.
- Created and maintained imports from various data systems.
- Created and maintained various exports into Excel
- Validation procedures for all data.
- SDLC/Project Manager on all Computer software updates
Environment: Thoroughbred Basic (Business Basic), Access 2003/2007/2010 , VBA
- Maintain current legacy systems
- Freight Check In, Invoicing, Accounts, Receivables/Payables, etc.
- UBL (Universal Business Language).
- Data conversion/QA II to the new TAMSII system.
Environment: Sun UNIX, Windows 98/ NT/ XP