- Project Manager with extensive experience in managing large - scale projects and liaising between business, vendors and technology teams.
- Certified in Six-Sigma Green Belt by Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE), currently pursuing Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification.
- Self-motivated individual striving to succeed in a team oriented environment with expert project coordination skills.
- Proven successful leader in project planning, strategic planning, quality assurance, and financial analysis in both waterfall and Scrum methodologies.
- Solution driver with focus on bridging gap between business and technology teams while ensuring programs align with the overarching business strategy.
- Consistently received positive feedback from coworkers and supervisors for ability to multitask, quick response and exceeding set performance goals at work.
- Expert in Root Cause Analysis, Risk Assessments, GAP analysis, GANTT charts, SWOT analysis, Cost Benefit Analysis, EVM, EVPM and Feasibility Studies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and coordinated large-scale meetings.
- Experienced candidate in various roles like Defect Manager, Project Manager, Scrum Master, Environment Manager, Production Manager, Operations Manager and PMO coordinator.
- Proficient at streamlining business processes by identifying bottleneck areas and finding creative tactics to ensure strategic objectives of projects are met.
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting for a $10M program for Portal program along with managing forecast and accruals vs actuals and assisting in web designing.
- Provided reporting for overall $23M program forecast and budget analysis and compared forecast vs actuals, which was implemented by entire department.
- Created customised reports using MS Excel for more than 55 projects to identify over and under allocated resource, high burn rate resources and validate department actuals spent with Project Portfolio Management Reporting (PPR).
- Conducted detailed resource role analysis by project/program which led to $90K savings annually.
- Lead Windows migration project from Windows 8 to Windows 10 across enterprise; including creating project plan, collecting user computer names, coordinating with PMO, creating awareness and developing consumer support centre.
- As Release Manager ensured defect fixes were pushed into Dev IUT, Testing, Pre-Prod and Prod environments by implementing a ticket system and maintaining them in SharePoint including publishing environment status and meeting notes.
- Authored automated Metrics to track project progress across entire Tech Strategy Team by using MS Excel Macros, which increased productivity of project manager’s.
- Scheduled and facilitated Wall Walk meetings for more than 300 resources.
- Used CA Clarity Portfolio and Project Management (PPM) to update forecast for 12 projects with more than 175 resources.
- Worked with Business users to gather requirements in different forms including: facilitated interview sessions, reverse engineering existing reports, JAD (Joint Application Developer Sessions, etc).
- Coached and mentored Project Coordinators in financials along with day-to-day responsibilities and created training documents and presentations using Prezi.
- Updated and reported summary of the Impact Assessment defect log on SharePoint on a daily basis to entire enterprise team.
- Worked in a matrix system during End to End testing while reporting directly to PMO
- Identified milestones, created project plan, resource requirements and work flows for Business Simulation and Integration Plan using MS Project and MS Visio.
- Tracked and reported changes in defect status through HP Quality Centre during SIT and End to End testing.
- Organized and conducted Change Review meetings, including setting agenda, reviewing submitted change requests, updating project scope and additional budget.
- Organized and facilitated Defect Handoff Meetings between onshore and offshore.
- Updated project risks, issues, dependencies log on SharePoint for more than 9 projects.
- Implemented process and policies regarding defect fixes during End to End testing, including approval from Integration Leads before fixing defects and ensuring communication of workaround to various project and business teams.
- Successfully collaborated with SME’s, developer’s and tester’s to perform root cause analysis for rejected, retest and blocked defects and reported Earned Value Matrix .
- Scheduled and facilitated daily leadership meetings and Technical Triage meeting, weekly Senior Stakeholders meeting along with creating agenda and published notes.
- Created and maintained ‘Implementation Play Books’ and ‘End to End run books’ to ensure all key business processes and workflows are 100% compliance before Technical Go Live and maintained them on SharePoint .
- Managed multiple vendors such as Cognizant, Olmstead, Sapiens, Broadridge and others with their SOW’s, contracts, work completed and timecard approvals.
- Worked closely with business to create procedural documents for ‘Business Work Around’ and manage unresolved defects; created lessons learned documents.
- Responsible for AWD, CCOD and Salesforce CRM provisioning and maintaining business roles in Prod and Pre Prod environments.
- Led implementation of Sage ERP MAS 500 software into day-to-day activities of production along with training end users and created customised reports and prepared training curriculum and schedule for Order to Cash.
- Used Lean Six Sigma tools ( Kanban ) implemented visual board for production of supportive medical equipment as a part of Continuous improvement
- Ensured proper documentation for compliance with FDA, GMP of Confidential .
- Collaborated, facilitated, lead and coached more than 5 Scrum teams responsible for developing software products and automated tools using crystal reports for customized report generation using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, Oracle databases, Microsoft Access databases and local file-system for data history.
- Worked with clients to analyse existing processes to identify areas for automated improvement, document project scope and requirements, quality issues and architect technical software solutions.
- Resolved multiple project issues including scope creep, budgeting, staffing shortages, tactical matters and contradictory business and user needs.
- Introduced streamlined processes and procedures that improve forecasting and optimal resource usage resulting in annual cost savings by 15%.
- Managed and maintained vendor relationships to minimise issues and reviewed contracts to ensure SOWs were up to date and approved contractor hours.
- Protect development team from over-commitment, manage backlog, and prioritize resolution of defects/bugs and utilized Primavera P6 for project management.
- Utilized KPIs and conducted marketing expenditure and zone distribution analysis to forecast upcoming orders and presented using MS Excel and Tableau .
- Worked closely with business to address workflow issues and recommended logistical solutions to maximise efficiencies and decrease department downtime.
- Worked closely with business owners and development team to create understanding of expectations, end user ideologies and project milestones.
- Utilized Arena Simulation Software to identify bottleneck areas by running multiple simulations.
- Research paper publication along with Dr. Nadiye Erdil in Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management.
- Developed and maintained Service Plan for the program in collaboration with R&D, QA, Marketing, and the Global Service Organization.
- Resolved conflicts between production team and software upgrade team by creating and updating software upgrade schedule, which was approved as standard process.
- Organized and facilitated SDLC 3 Discipline Training for Program and Project Managers to highlight the differences between previous versions of SDLC and walkthrough new artefacts in Confluence for which PMs are responsible.
- Promoted to project manager role to asses, plan, and schedule and execute all stages of enterprise software upgrade and assess business implications while monitoring and updating PMO on project progress, deadlines, standards and cost targets.
- Coordinated meeting logistics including scheduling the meetings, sending out the agendas, writing and distributing minutes, tracking goals and action items, collecting meeting materials from line functions, distributing them to the team before the meeting, manage team documentation.
- Utilized Primavera P6 to ensure manufacturing and testing tasks were integrated with overall Product plan and for optimum resource utilizations across Portfolio and assigned baseline schedules for projects.
- Influenced cross-functional departments to ensure appropriate resourcing levels are engaged and maintained throughout the course of the software upgrade life cycle.
- Mitigated risk by conducting financial and statistical data analysis using Tableau and documented contingency plans.
- Prepared weekly and monthly status reports, budget reports, project charters and score cards along with weekly communication in newsletters.
- Supported tracking, execution, and on-going management of service contracts, statement of works SOW and warranty documentation.
- Established a communication schedule to update stakeholders (including multiple departments and teams ) on the progress of the project.
- Worked within existing processes to ensure communication across teams in terms of requirements, change management, quality assurance & configuration management; Identified and documented areas for processes improvement.
- Assisted on resolving break-down calls and preventive maintenance of equipment such as MRI, CT, Cath-lab, Linear Accelerator and Ultrasound Machines.
- Coordinated among service engineers on resolving service calls while estimating the delivery of supplies from vendors simultaneously.
- Assisted project managers in creating and tracking three MRI installation project plans.
- Created Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for MRI installation activities.
- Incorporated core agile principles of prioritization, team accountability and collaboration while ensuring consistent application of scrum methodologies.
- Assisted team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, sizing and task definition and participated proactively in developing and maintaining team standards, tools and best practices reducing development time using JIRA .
- Coached Product Owners in creating and maintain Product Backlog; aided development team in Client User stories and facilitated Sprint Review meetings to allow Product Owner and Project Stakeholder to validate Sprint goals.
- Built reliability, established rapport and maintained communication with Executive Sponsors of various projects including external vendors.
- Conducted brainstorming sessions with customer service teams to resolve technical issues and drive towards the strategic direction of project.
- Conducted cost/benefit analysis and presented to the Cancer Research Institute (CRI) and the Clinical Research Centre (CRC) leads to ensure data driven decisions.
- Designed and built a measuring device for studying the Tissue Impedance of cancer cells and assisted in Risk and GAP analysis and documentation .
- Responsible for the delivery of all defined Quality Management documentation.
- Analyzed and interpreted project results and converted statistics to graphs to present during department meetings using MS Excel and Prezi .
- Assisted in administrative support to various academic departments simultaneously.
- Acted as liaison between departments to ensure all project expenses were accounted and provided Budget reports by project to Director of Confidential Memorial Center (TMC)
- Responsible for overall coordination and management of the TMC projects; assisted with internal and external communication and improved transparency across organizations and departments.