- Progressive leadership in implementing ERP and Strategic business Solutions.
- Passion for solving complex business problems, driving change, and transforming performance.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) with over six year’s international experience in implementing and managing large scale IT projects.
- Managed large diverse international teams (100+) and designed solutions that reduced the projects implementation time period.
- Excellent client facing skills and framed solutions across Finance, Supply Chain Management and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) modules of Enterprise Resource Planning software.
- SDLC Waterfall
- Scrum Master Communications
- Stakeholder Management
- Risk Analysis
- Budget and Schedule management
- Strategic Planning
- Team Management
- Project Planning Business
- Operations management
Languages: Fluent in English, Hindi and Telugu
Oracle ERP: AP, AR, GL, OM, INV, PO, CRM
Other Technologies: Microsoft Projects, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio.
Associations: Project Management Institute (PMI), NSHMBA, NAAMBA, Greenpeace.
Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL
Tools: Toad, PL/SQL Developer, Oracle Forms Builder, Oracle Reports Builder, Oracle Workflows, Oracle Discoverer
PROFESSIONAL JOB SUMMARY:
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
Senior Project Manager
- Coordinate with functional and technical teams and ensure that the project is on track both in terms of schedule and budget
- Conduct Project Status meetings for project participants, report on the technical status of the project and address outstanding issues and risks
- Conduct Steering committee meetings and presentations for Project Stakeholders to update and report on status, and make Business Unit Vice Presidents and other Stakeholders aware of critical issues
- Analyze project performance, completing cost benefit analysis and recommending optimal solutions
- Studied the entire application management process and identified areas of improvement to the business process
Confidential, Webster, NY
- Manage deliverables of internal teams (IT, Finance, etc.) during the implementation and coordinate with the functional teams to keep track of their tasks and milestones
- Develop and proactively manage project plan specifying goals, strategy, scheduling, and identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources
- Coordinate professional interactions between the stakeholders and the project team including functional and technical analysts
- Actively monitor project budget and manage costs, reconcile expenditures and projected expenses, in conjunction with the accounting and budget offices
- Proactively identify and communicate issues and risks, notifying and/or escalating to the appropriate manager for assistance and resolution. Create and execute Risk Management plan
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project