- Will step into challenged situations and build high - performance work teams leading business transformation initiatives to optimize network technology while harnessing the power of digitization to drive greater performance.
- Leverage more than 15 years working with providers Confidential and Kinaxis: implementing, integrating, migrating and upgrading solutions from omni-channel POS through back office analytics and credit card processing, inventory management, and warehouse/manufacturing/SCM solutions (demand planning, allocation, and Sales & Ops planning).
- Will lead all team member types: internal, virtual, onshore and offshore consultants, and third-party vendors.
- Experience in designing strategic portfolio roadmaps, building out multi-year budgets, and reporting. IT legal requirements skills.
- New concepts and requirements grasped quickly, using:
- Project Planning & Management Software Development (Agile, Waterfall)
- Governance & PMO Standards Infrastructure, Application Integrations
- Regulatory Compliance, Data Security Risk Management & Quality Assurance
- Financial Acumen & Budget Experience Rescue Management - Troubled Projects
- PMBOK, EVMS
- Adaptive framework (waterfall - agile hybrid); Waterfall; Agile
- Daily SCRUM
- MS Office 365/Professional Suite, including MS PowerPoint, SharePoint, Excel, MS Project and VISIO; Team Foundation Server; Visual Studio
- CA Clarity PPM
- Clarion; HTML; XML; PostgreSQL; DataStage; Postman
- Dynamics NAV, CRM, CPQ
- ServiceNow; BMC Remedy
- Ariba (Procure-to-Pay)
- JDA Store Systems, Merchandising, Supply Chain and Workforce Management
- SAP; Oracle; JDA ERP;
Director, Project Management
- Provided outsourced services for management of projects, programs, and portfolios for major firms in various industries - financial services, supply chain, unified communications, technology, retail, and even non-profits and new start-ups.
- Business transformation initiative to upgrade and build - out multiple Digital Commerce programs for a major B2B firm.
- Reported to VP of IT.
- Worked with multiple cross-functional IT and business teams to build out 3 year roadmap project portfolio.
- Concurrently led team to implement early project on roadmap - upgrade of online learning management app.
- Deliverables ahead of schedule, under Budget.
- Loss of Accenture project managers created back - fill need to rescue stalled SCM projects of Warehouse Makeover program.
- Stepped in as EPMO Delivery Manager and led deployments of multiple applications.
- Hired and managed both technical and change management / business readiness resources.
- Managed off-shore and colocated teams.
- Delivered on time and on budget.
- Engaged by VP of IT Operations to plan a 3 - year $500M post-acquisition infrastructure roadmap.
- Planned budget and resource requirements, as well as other pre-charter activities for 50 ITSM projects.
- Established and standardized company s first global intra-country help desk communications network.
- Kicked-off $2.5M migration of service desk support and incident & problem management processes.
- Led 3 PMs and a team of 54 resources.
- Completed Integration Planning Roadmap ahead of schedule.
- Service desk support migration completed on time, on budget, on schedule.
- Troubled program: M&A integration initiative deploying ITSM Service Delivery had failed to launch after two years, 4 program managers and $2M cost.
- Reporting to COO as 5th and last program manager; drove resolution of risks, actions and decisions; reset schedule and scope; led governance; managed resources and vendors. Used intensive business readiness activities for post - LIVE success.
- Rescued program. Successful Go-Live in 8 months at 1/3 Prior Costs.
- Acquisition of a company to be integrated with a 100-day deadline.
- Coached and mentored project team of more than 50 senior level associates (including company president, and C-level executives).
- Drove enterprise-wide harmonization ( HR, Legal, Finance & Accounting, Merchandising, Store Ops - POS, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, eCommerce, PMO, and IT Ops ).
- Successful 100-Day integration including ERP system migration.
- Trusted Advisor for new startup company in the business transformation and strategic sourcing space. Vendor and Contract management; resources
- Provided leadership to clients and internal teams on Best Practices and PMO standards.
- Achieved 32 service awards for special contributions for more than 40 global software deployments/migrations—including implementations of POS, eCommerce, merchandising, supply chain, regulatory ( SOX, PCI-DSS and EMV ) and upgrades.
- Led multiple, cross-functional global, high performance development teams in executing more than $4M annually in budgets, with a portfolio of six clients and programs of up to 14 concurrent hands-on projects.