- PMP certified Project Manager / Business Liaison / Data Analyst with extensive experience successfully designing, implementing and maintaining large scale multi - phased systems.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to partner with internal business stakeholders in order to identify their needs and translate their requirements into solid long term solutions.
- Results driven, goal oriented individual who is able to set expectations and meet milestones within given timeframes. Energetic and decisive business leader able to merge disparate personnel into team-centered project groups.
- I am dedicated to exceeding expectations through responsive, collaborative and customer focused partnerships and I am willing to take risks and think outside the box in order to inspire innovation in others.
- Pro active professional with a strong background in managing full life cycle implementations with critical emphasis on determining the long term information and business needs of the organization, as well as developing and executing a strategy to address those needs.
- Project Management and Operations
- Leadership, Training and Teambuilding
- System Implementation and Functionality
- MS Office 2010 - Word, Project, Access, PowerPoint, Excel
- MS Visio - network technical design
- Technical Support and Troubleshooting
- Superior Interpersonal / Presentation Skills
- IBM Rational ClearCase Explorer and ClearQuest
- Infrastructure Architecture /Planning
- Power Grep - weblog query tool
- Vendor Management
- Remedy Action Request System
- MS Outlook
- SQL, VB Scripting, COBOL, RPG, FOCUS
Confidential - New York, NY
- The migration of data and ETL processes from one data warehousing software product to another (Sagent to MS CommerceServer2000).
- Manage the full project life cycle of concept identification, design, development, QA/testing, installation and post-implementation review of several warehouses for multiple business areas.
- Developed Service Desk call tracking.
- Translated Confidential .com Client and Public site web logs into click stream path analysis and drill down metric reporting.
- Product Client site registration reporting.
- Gather Self-Serve site metrics (Change of address, phone, email, etc.)
- Expedited Legal requests - extract historical client web log click stream information for pending litigations.
- Setup a web based marketing campaign system to identify and extract mailing lists as well as track daily activity and overall campaign success.
- Commodities, Futures, Options and Capital Markets data
- (PSI Treasury) automated a daily reporting system to note interest payment discrepancies resulting in substantial savings for the firm. implemented a Commodities and Metals VAR reporting system designed a daily trade price verification system to validate traders trade price vs. acceptable SDB trade pricing - trades out of range had their trade information compiled and emailed to their respective trading desk for review and appropriate action. designed and created a warehouse for reporting on the private Client Groups trades, commissions and web usage. Provided web marketing campaign list extracts on target groups based on defined criteria, including preserving privacy and confidentiality. Established the campaign report tracking system to monitor the web campaigns effectiveness.
Sr. Project Manager
- Participated in the RFP process to select the handheld order entry device.
- Worked with the business units to identify their needs and translate them into technical specs.
- Designed software application specs for the Symbol MSI handheld device.
- Created training materials and trained U.S. and Canadian sales force on use of the Symbol MSI handheld device. Provided ongoing helpdesk support.
- Managed the programming team responsible for the design, implementation and support of the new Order Entry processing system.