- My objective is to apply for the role of a business analyst, build on my professional skills and to incorporate my business analysis training to achieve the goals of an organization.
- Practiced gathering business requirements, acting as a liaison between end user and development team.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a results driven approach.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SDLC methodologies and documentation process.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio.
- Improved quality of customer support by working with administrators and vendors.
- Recognized project management experience and equipped with the innate ability to inspire confidence at all levels.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Work as a liaison between business clients and management team when necessary.
- Collaborating with Stakeholders.
- Strengthened corporate marketing presence and presentation effectiveness with the creation of effective media kits, performing as lead role in corporate communications department.
Public Relations Manager
- Create detailed project specification documents that clearly define project milestones. Notified team members of upcoming deadlines and when project goals were met.
- Gathered business requirements of clients by conducting detailed interviews with business users, stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts regarding their PR needs .
- Oversaw and supervised a staff of four account executives and assistants accountable for the generation of 30% of Confidential India’s total annual revenues.
- Planned, developed, and execution of media and public relations events, crisis communications, press conferences, and campaigns for clients that include the Indian Premier League Team Rajasthan Royals, India International Ability Film Festival PR campaign, and Employability (National job fair for the disabled) PR campaign.
- Cultivated positive and mutually beneficial relationships with various media outlets, acting as the primary source and liaison in organizing media opportunities and developing journalistic content.
- Prepared project reports and status reports on a weekly basis to the senior management.