- Project management skills, managing the Project Plan, Scope, Schedule and budget aspects in global projects.
- Extensive experience in gathering customer requirements, analyzing and improving business processes, system design, creation of reports, validation and User training in global companies.
- High level of technical skills include expertise with Microsoft SQL, Oracle database management system, Business Objects, Web applications SAAS etc.
- Exceptional Personal and team development skills.
- Leading all projects aspects from proposal through Requirements gathering, construction, testing & validation, planning & controlling of scope, budget, timelines, risks etc.
- Managed a Team of Project Managers/Consultants in all professional and administrative aspects.
- Responsible for planning and managing the team member s activities by leading and supporting them throughout the project life cycle on technical, professional and business levels. This includes; project scheduling, planning, project management, timelines and resource allocation.
- Led Implementations of Company s Strategic Projects in EMEA, APAC and the US.
- Participle in the recruitment process of the Project Managers by interviewing and other recruitment related activities.
- Assisted the sales department in sales and business related activities and leading pre - implementation discussions before signing on project's scope, plans and statements of work.
- Managed customers and communicating with product support, product management and R&D to fulfill customers requirements.
- Participated in project management process improvement procedures.
- Gathered, analyzed and transferred user requirements into an efficient TrackWise system configuration design while meeting all requirements as set forth in user requirement specifications and organizational standard operation procedures.
- Led the deployment of TrackWise applications with emphasis on Clinical Trials, RA Processes, Deviation Management, Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA), Change Control and other Quality Related processes such as OOS, OOT, Non Conformance, Complaints, Audits and Investigation.
- Authored and reviewed validation documents such as user requirement specifications, technical design specification, IQ/OQ/PQ protocols, validation plans, and technical upgrade plans throughout the project lifecycle and in compliance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Conducted training to the end users and system administrators
- Analyzed, Designed and developed various reports using Crystal Reports application in order to meet user requirements and help out stream line the business operation and provide trending and statistical analysis for upper management.
Project Manager & SQA
- Retalix provides software solutions to retailers and distributors worldwide. Retalix solutions serve the needs of grocery chains, convenience and fuel retailers, food and consumer goods distributors and independent grocers.
- Managed projects through all development phases:
- Reviewed & analyzed customer requirements and translated it to product specifications. Designed system' functionality, main modules and characterize system appearance (UI). Instructed programmers during the development period and the QA during the test period. Managed systems integration and integration testing. Managed the deployment and the Implementation at customer's sites.
- Demonstrated system capabilities to potential customers.