To constantly strive towards perfection in my field through optimum utilization of my knowledge & strengths with full commitment & conviction to become a valuable asset for the organization.
Telecom: VOIP, TDM, SIP, H.323, Intelligent Networks (IN), Next Generation Networks (NGN), IP Telephony, Telecom Testing, Unified Communications.
Management: Project (PMI), Program, People, Operations and Service Delivery Management. Also exp in pre - sales, post sales and bidding.
Project Management Tools: Microsoft Project, Visio, Sharepoint.
Networking: Routers, switches, Microsoft Networking (Windows Server 2003).
Database Technologies: Working experience on MS SQL 2005.
Switches: Nortel Networks Switches (BCM/ Norstar), Linksys, VOIP Soft Switches, Load Balancers.
Reporting tools: Bugzilla, Cerberus.
Testing tools: Ethereal, SIPp, Wireshark.
Scripting: Working Knowledge of XML HTML.
OS: Win XP, Win 2000 sp4, Win 2000 server, Win 2003 server, Windows Vista, LinuxUNIX.
Solution Manager/ Program Manager
- Responsible to create the Requirements Document and get Client Acceptance and other necessary approvals for the Requirements Documents;
- Gets all the technical information from the client. Guides and manages the team of Solution Architects in preparation of the solution.
- Be responsible to manage project during bid phase;
- Maintain relationships with relevant external suppliers;
- Assist with the development of a solutions strategy to meet customer’s requirement and which is also in line with business requirements;
- Responsible for ensuring a high standard of quality, consistency and accuracy of the proposals and communications issued by the business office;
- Responsible to understand the contract unit pricing and the impact of the Demand on the ongoing priced volumes;
- Be accountable and responsible for the implementation and improvement of standard Demand Management processes;
- Develop a strategy for offshore process delivery to ensure optimized delivery model.
- Managing projects/programs of different size and complexity (incl. risk, change management, planning, tracking, root cause analysis etc.), delivering specified business needs;
- Responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program/project including technical work, financial and business development activities;
- Directs program/project activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems;
- Assures quality of program/project products within agreed parameters, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits;
- Proper resource allocation assurance; Manage Senior PM, PM and PL’s on the projects.
- Develops, reviews, and approves plans, schedules, various reports, project progress presentations and other project/program documents using respective tools and techniques;
- Manages and controls schedules and costs to provide on time, within budget, performance of all aspects of the contractual effort; Also manage the release.
- Ensures compliance with relevant corporate policies and standards;
- Interacts with all levels of the customer organization to whom Confidential Poland delivers its services;
- Liaise with other units within the service delivery organization and within the business;
- Additional duties as assigned
- Responsible for managing multiple Telecom and network projects by ensuring and maintaining Confidential quality standards.
- Responsibility includes overall planning and execution of the project which involves defining project scope, project plan and preparing schedules, resource estimates, status updates, project communication and ensuring project completion within agreed time frame. Providing weekly status report to stakeholders.
- Preparing RAID logs.
- PM2 Project Management Methodology are used in all these projects to maintain quality & international standards.
- Monitoring projects with respect to Cost, Resource Deployment, Time over-runs, Quality Compliance and Manpower planning to ensure timely execution of projects.
- Carrying out Case / system / Process Study with Project planning, scope, estimation, tracking etc & implementing the project plans within pre-set budgets and deadlines. Conducting QA Testing internally and then going for UAT with client.
- Defining escalation / response / resolution time for reported problems on the basis of criticality. Defining best practices for project support and documentation. Manage a team of configuration engineers, project managers and offshore network engineers.
- Work on Design Proposal Summary (DPS) with the Technical Lead & share with project stakeholders
- Understanding of networking standards, architectures, products (technology)
- Setting and surpassing objectives, motivating people and collaborating (management / leadership)
- Strong judgment, decision making, leadership, collaboration, organizational and motivation skills. Managing Project Managers in the project.
- Strong presentation skills with customer engagement experience at technical / business level
- Comfortable to participate in discussions with engineers, architects and executives
- Can do attitude with a critical eye for detail with persistent follow through to get things done
- Conducting screening, interviews and training of new resources.
- Handled responsibility of an implementation manager which will include creating a change record, getting necessary approvals and then representing the changes in Change Advisory Board (CAB) to get the final approval and schedule the implementation.
- Worked on variety of migration, network connectivity projects for multiple clients.
- Implemented project planning and reporting tool to inform project team of progress and milestones. Managing the release to the client.
- Assign tasks to team members and monitored the progress against the set milestones.
- Managed multiple projects and successfully achieved milestones, ensuring projects complied with all the cost and scope specifications.
- Effectively handling 3 Teams of 21 comprising of Development,
- Advanced Engineering and Network Operations Centre.
- Conducting yearly appraisals for the team. Preparing Roster.
- Was involved in hiring process which included screening, interview, and training of new resources.
- All hiring needed my approval.
- Worked on 4 major and several multiple semi-major projects simultaneously.
- Managing the projects from drafting the Project Confidential to completion.
- Working with/ Managing the Development team on development of new Telecom Routing and Number Portability software (Java, C++ and MS-SQL) as per requirements from customers following proper SDLC methods.
- Guided my Engineering team to test the software following the testing phases.
- Following PMI Methodology in managing the projects.
- Managing the release of the softwares in the market.
- Working on Next Generation Networks and Intelligent Networks.
- Managing Routing for multiple customers.
- Testing on NGN, VOIP.
- Working on Soft switches using SIP, LCR and Number portability.
- Tracking of bugs in Bugzilla.
- Conducing a UAT after complete clearing of bugs.
- Taking care of all the Managed Services and the OSS of the company.
- Doing Remote Diagnostics, Programming and Troubleshooting through remote login.
- Worked on ISDN PRI, BRI and Analogue Lines, Programming and testing VOIP and DECT Phones.
- Configuration, Programming and Troubleshooting of CONTACT CENTRE (Call Centre)Reporting for Contact Centre (RCC), BCM Wall Boards, IP View software.
- Configuration, Programming and Troubleshooting of CCR (Custom Call Routing) TreeVoice Mail System, ACD and Unified Communications. Knowledge on Cisco UCM.
- Also handling Team of 19 people in absence of Team Lead. Monitoring Fault and Advice Line Queue.
- Mentoring and Monitoring of Junior Process Executives and new resources. ITIL
- Training. Writing process documents and defining processes.