- 13+ years of experience in IT Industry. Expertise includes in the field of Database Programming, Business Analyst, Technical Architecture, CRM Tools Campaign Management, Data warehousing, ETL and Unix Scripting.
- 10+ years of experience in Data warehouse and OLTP systems
- 6+ years of experience, working as a Technical Business Analyst/ Technical Architect with leading Telecom and Hospitality giants, responsible for gathering business requirements, analyzing, translating the requirements to High - level and low level design documents for developers to implement.
- 5+ year of experience CRM tool - Unica Affinium campaign management and Offer Management
- 11+ years of experience in working with different databases like SQL Server, Oracle and Netezza
- 4+ years of experience in Base SAS and Macros
- 8+ years of experience in shell scripting with Linux, Sun solaris and IBM AIX OS
RBDMS: Oracle 11.1.2, SQL Server, Netezza
Programming Languages: BASE SAS and Macros
Campaign Management: Unica Affinium
Scripting: Sun Solaris and IBM AIX Shell scripting
Business Analyst /Project Manager
- responsible for working with the clients to identify requirements, propose solutions, create high level and Low level design documents for the solutions proposed and work with the development team to deliver solutions with the highest quality and within the timeframe.
Business Analyst /Project Manager
- As a Business Analyst/ Project Manager, responsible for working with the clients to identify requirements, propose solutions, create high level and Low level design documents for the solutions proposed and work with the development team to deliver solutions with the highest quality and within the timeframe.
- As an Offshore Business Analyst, responsible for all the analysis of the client requirement and propose solutions to meet the requirements. Responsible for all the High level and Low level design documents and also responsible for all the deliverables in a timely fashion and with highest quality
- Interact with Onshore team to provide status and discuss any issues
- Leading a team of 10 which includes Business Analyst/ Developers, responsible for all the deliverables in a timely fashion with high quality.
- Technically lead the team and propose architectural improvements to new requirement/ existing requirements.
- Responsible for any interactions with Client, Modeling team and vendor team
- Manage a team of 10, prioritize and assign work to the team.
- Provide technical support for the team.
- SME for oracle Pl/SQL
- SME for the CPNI Sync process
- Provide daily status to onshore/ offshore supervisors
- Interact with onshore Data architects and Clients and translate requirements into deliverables
- Ensure deliverables are delivered in a timely manner with zero percent slippage
- involved in daily monitoring and maintenance activities of Database servers for all environments
- Environments include Development, System Test, Performance, UAT and Production.
- Also responsible for productivity improvement across domains.
- Was responsible for designing and propose new frameworks and to maintain and improve new frameworks
- Was working as a SME in SAS BI tool, Responsible for designing SAS frameworks, coding, Unit and Assembly testing
- Maintain and support production and production defects.
- Was involved in ORACLE 9i to ORACLE 10g migration project and SAS 8 to SAS 9.1.3 migration as a Technical Architect.
- ORACLE migration includes VERITAS cluster upgrade, Oracle Client and Database upgrade
- Analyzed the requirements, gathered information from the client, planned the structure of the tables and created relationships between them, converted all tables, XL files and flat files into SAS Data set, mapped them into source tables, created target tables, built ETL jobs and defined cubes for the POC
- Responsible for defining tables, relationships, indexes, defining and creating jobs, optimizing queries, designing procedures, triggers and functions that are necessary.
- Responsibilities included conducting initial gatherings on source systems, analyzing data requirements, defining process, planning models, defining mappings and relationships, extracting data from warehouse and other source systems, transforming them in to de-normalized tables and loading in to the targets.