- A computer professional demonstrated strong technical and analytical skills, with excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Works well in a team environment or independently with minimum supervision. Simultaneously involved in multiple projects and implemented under budget and on time.
HARDWARE: IBM 3090, IBM 4341, and IBM PC
SOFTWARE: ADABAS/NATURAL, PREDICT, ADAPREP, NATURAL CONSTRUCT, CICS, COBOL, DB2, SQL,VSAM, TSO/ISPF, ICCF, EXPEDITER, MQ SERIES, ENTIREX, N2O, JXB, JAVA, SYBASE, DBARTISAN, MS ACCESS, MS PROJECT, VISIO, VISUAL BASIC, RM COBOL, WINDOWS, WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, LOTUS NOTES, LOTUS 123, HTML,ORACLE, SQL NAVIGATOR, SQL PLUS, ECLIPSE
OPERATING SYSTEM: MVS - XA, MVS-ISA, DOS-VSE/SP, UNIX, LINUX, WINDOWS 7
Senior Systems Analyst/Programmer
- Involved in analysis, planning, design and development of multiple projects (mentioned above) which covers both Mainframe and Distributed side.
- Developed and maintained programs of the systems using both mainframe (ADABAS/NATURAL) and distributed process (JXB/JAVA/SQL/SYBASE).
- Created and modified database files (ADABAS) using PREDICT and define Tables for SYBASE files.
- Created SQL queries and updates for data integrity using SQL/SYBASE/UNIX.
- Created System Design Document and Functional Design Document(FDD).
- Met with user community to gather specifications.
- Come-up with a solution that generates around 25M in project savings.
- Created Project Plans using MS Project.
- Supervised, coordinated and distributed work assignments to team members.
- Documented the functionality of the existing system.
- Wrote Technical Design Document for programmer and users.
- Coordinated with MBSCC (Clearing Corp) regarding UAT testing, to insure that trades are processed on their end.
- Created/Setup and ran Systest Stream to ensure existing system is working with the enhancements/modification.
- Led/contributing member on project and team meetings.
- Download and upload data from/to Sybase/Unix or Mainframe as per user/system requirements.
- Performed presentation to the users.
- Conducted analysis on falcon request(users problems on the system that needs investigation).
- Supported production, quality assurance and development environment.
- Assisted team members with design and process of the system.
- Prepared turnover procedure to production.
Senior Systems Analyst/Programmer Consultant
- Analyzed/Interpreted Natural programs that will be converted to Cobol/CICS DB2.
- Natural/Adabas source person, help out the group regarding questions in Natural.
- Analyzed the existing system functions for conversion.
- Created Technical Design Document for specifications for programmer.
- Developed and maintained programs using COBOL CICS/DB2.
- Tested and debugged COBOL/CICS programs using EXPEDITER.
- Created adhoc programs using NATURAL/ADABAS for testing.
- Requested files that will be converted to DB2 tables.
- Led COBOL CICS/DB2 programmers on how to use and navigate NATURAL/DB2.
- Worked with Systems Manager regarding design, timetable, work estimates.
- Contributing member in project meetings.