- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with several years’ of experience and skills in gathering, documenting and monitoring business and financial requirements with varying degree of complexity.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiating, and relationship management skills with diverse stakeholders from various cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to multi - task with strong analytical, communication and time management skills.
- Result oriented team player and a self- motivated professional.
- Proficient in the use of ArcGIS, Idrisi., MS Project, Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and SharePoint
Monitoring and Evaluation Consultant
- Created an M & E system to assess the impact of the microfinance project on Okushibri community of TEMA Metropolis in Ghana.
- Designed survey questionnaire and in-depth interview questions.
- Collated statistical data for quantitative analysis using Microsoft access and Excel.
- Prepared and presented a comprehensive evaluation report with recommendations using PowerPoint presentation which, helped obtain increased funding for project initiatives.
- Conducted an extensive research that utilized Geographic Information System (GIS) analysis to identify areas vulnerable to diesel emission in the city of Worcester for the enforcement of “No idling law”.
- Created advanced flowcharts for project using ArcGIS Model Builder and MS Word.
- Created Power Point presentation and report for status review meetings with Confidential program Team. A well-Documented final report was presented to Confidential Worcester and Road Transport Authority.
- Responsible for preparing, reviewing and maintaining expense reports and invoices from contractors and subcontractors while updating time sheets for contract execution for opening new bank branch.
- Maintain and update logs for issues and risks using MS project 2010 and track project using project checklist.
- Present, review and track approved changes to project management plan including dissemination of any revised project document.
- Developed initial project schedule, making certain that all project schedule conflicts are resolved while updating it routinely using MS project 2010.
- Worked with project members to develop trade-off data required by the project manager to decide on the appropriate schedule compression technique to use.
- Ensure project schedule integration with subcontractors and tracking subcontractor’s schedules to identify possible risks and problem areas.
- Prepare and present status report in status review meetings and followed up on approved correction plan.
Program Coordinator / Planning Research and Statistics Officer
- Organized departmental budgeting, welfare planning and collated statistical data on the ratio of those under the ministry with disabilities, which aided decision making.
- Successful Initiation and coordination of seminars for young girls and women to enhance their productivity, and established/ maintained internal and external contacts as necessary.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all logistics and administrative tasks for training in hair dressing, handcrafting, sewing, and petty trade for women which, led to 147 of 250 attendees starting their own trade/business.