- Driving the strategy and execution of large, high - priority, complex projects on time and within budget.
- Advanced Confidential Professional & PMP energized by the challenge of planning and executing difficult projects.
- Delivered projects with combined value of $260+ million for Confidential 500 companies.
- Energetic, reliable, and detail-oriented.
- Leader, mentor, and motivator who models a positive team attitude and a high level of performance.
- Led cross-functional teams in the successful completion of large-scale, data warehouse projects in technically challenging environments.
- 15+ years of project management and 25+ of hardware/software support experience.
- Proven ability to clearly explain each phase of a project to all stakeholders and bridge the gap between technical and business staff members.
- Strong relationship building, communication, and sales skills. Identified new application opportunities that resulted in $1.5+ million in additional revenue.
- Project Planning & Leadership
- Performance Measurement & Tracking
- Process Documentation
- Quality and Testing
- Hardware & Software Support
- Customer Contract Extensions
- Data Warehouse Management
- Advanced Confidential SQL Certified
- Cross - Functional Team Leadership
- UNIX System Administration
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Thought Leadership & Influencing
Support Services Manager
- Provide strategic oversight for ongoing deployment and upgrade projects valued up to $29+ million annually.
- Manage all aspects of customer relationship and play active role in pre-sales and post-sales.
- Lead onsite/remote teams of 10 to 15. Partner with internal and external consultants, and provide SME as needed.
- Manage workflow and resources, plan and coordinate system changes, ensure regulatory compliance and adherence to SLAs, develop process documentation, provide second-level support, and keep senior executives current with projects’ status.
- Concurrently serve as senior manager of daily operations of service delivery to Confidential with revenue of $50+ million; lead 8 direct reports supporting 32 customers and 75 sites. Consistently meet metric targets.
- To provide the hardware, software, and services necessary for Confidential s massive, internal reform program focused on creating a more holistic and differentiated data environment.
- Provided technical and project advisory leadership across the entire phase of activities.
- Assessed current status, identified requirements, developed a high - level approach, created the Confidential plan, and sourced SMEs.
- Earned recognition from Confidential s C-level management for an outstanding job and for providing the project management, advisory, and relationship building expertise necessary for successful completion.
- To migrate approximately 4,000 users from TTU8.1 to TTU12, upgrade database from TDBMS V6.1 to V12, migrate all ETL applications, and install and configure a new backup and restore (BAR) environment.
- Provided technical and project advisory leadership across the entire phase of activities; leveraged in - depth knowledge of IT architecture, data warehouse service management best-practice experience, data mining tools expertise, Teratdata tools and utilities experience, and relationship building skills. Sourced SMEs for project.
- Project was successfully completed on time and on budget.
Technical Account Manager
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Provided overall management and direction to ensure best-in-class support and on-time delivery of technology solutions for financial and government customers.
- Partnered with Confidential and customer teams to define project scopes, budgets, and deliverables and led software and hardware upgrade projects.
- To migrate approximately 4,000 users from TTU6.1 to TTU8.1 and upgrade database from TDBMS 5.3 to TDBMS 6.1.
- Determined requirements; created high-level approach; developed hardware install, Confidential migration, and Confidential plans; and sourced SMEs for project.
- Completed project successfully, migrating approximately 4,000 users.
- Migrated all Ell applications and installed and configured a new backup and restore (BAR) system to support the production and disaster recovery (DR) environments.
- To move and install Confidential 5200 class data warehouse systems from Cincinnati, OH to a consolidated computer operations environment in Richmond, VA for nation’s leading health benefits company.
- Shadowed, assisted, and coached a new technical account manager and his support team.
- Provided advice on strategic and operational aspects of service delivery and support business as well as project plan, helped create disaster recovery and configuration management plans, and reviewed capacity and continuity plans.
- Earned respect and satisfaction of Anthem/WellPoint for successful management of upgrade project in a technically challenging environment and for leveraging technical expertise and understanding of complex data warehouse environment to assist with fault management and problem solving.