- Results driven professional in the delivery of IT operational support, business development programs and financial management, with a track record of building strong global and regional teams, implementing complex projects driving change and cost reduction while increasing business value.
- Experience includes all phases of business relationship development from initial engagement, project start - up, transition and transformation, to turnaround and rebuilding troubled programs.
- Quickly and effectively establish trust through strong interpersonal skills and delivering on commitments.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Delivery of Strategic Business Innovation
- Financial Management
- Complex Project Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Delivery of Management & Organizational Structures
- Process Integration & Business Controls
Delivery Project Executive
- Managed the physical infrastructure relocation of the Diageo Data Center from Norwich Ct. to Confidential Raleigh, N.C.
- Transitioned the Customer Help Desk to India, showing a 60% Cost Savings.
- Transformed the Distributed Platform Support, covering AS400 / UNIX / INTEL to a Global 24/7 Support Model increasing productivity by 20%, showing a 40% Cost Reduction.
- Initiated a PMO Request for Service (RFS) Team comprised of seven P.M.’s to process addendum workload drivers, increasing revenue by 15%.
- Transitioned the Diageo US Sales Offices, to an IT Hardware Break/Fix dispatch model using SLA’s to manage response times, customer expectations and reduce costs.
Infrastructure Delivery Executive
- Created a Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance package that mapped directly to the Strategic Outsourced agreement.
- Developed in conjunction with the Project Office a Program Management Processes (PMP) and System Management Controls (SMC) to ensure the account would successfully pass all audits, both internal to Confidential and external.
- Introduced a Certified Project Manager to the account team, to provide oversight to all submitted change requests against the Data Warehouse platform. This one activity dropped failed changes by 18%.
- Conducted weekly on-sight reviews with JPMC, at Hicksville LI and NYC NY,
Service Delivery Manager
- Established a Tape Management Processing platform to properly identify and control UHC Customer Tape Handling.
- Administered a Daily / Weekly review of all Tape Handling activities, focusing on a zero defect target.
- Provided UHC with Monthly Measurements specific to Tape Defects in the processing of UHC Customer Tape.
- Demonstrated statistical improvements using the Monthly Measurements during on-sight reviews at Unitedhealth Care, Hartford Ct.