IT Business Analyst/Project Manager
APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT ENTERPRISE IMPLEMENTATIONS SYSTEM INTEGRATION
Experienced Business Analyst offering 8 years of Success leading all phases of diverse technology projects MBA,PMP credentials degrees in Engineering and Management and 6 years of Business Analyst experience.
Business Strategist Plan/Manage multimillion-dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
Excellent Communicator leverage technical, business and management acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
Expert in Agile and Waterfall Project Management methodologies. Able to manage large project teams and known for high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
Multiple Domain Knowledge- Manufacturing, Hi Tech, Energy and Power Sector
Business Analysis- Conducting Workshop Sessions, Feasibility Studies, Requirement Elicitation and Analysis, Testing, UAT/Roll Out/ Support, User Training
Project Management-Effort and Cost Estimation, Scheduling, Status Tracking and reporting, Team Building, Change and Configuration Management
Product Lifecycle Management- Product Configuration, Change Management ECR/ECO , Variant Management, BOM's, Supplier/Customer/Partner Collaboration
Tools and Technologies used-
- Enterprise Systems - Oracle Agile PLM, ENOVIA PLM, OFBIZ ERP
- Requirement/ Change/ Defect Management- HPQC, Bugzilla, RADAR, Espresso
- Integrations- SAP and CAD with PLM, Primavera with PLM, Documentum with PLM
- IT Project Management- Microsoft Project, Visio for process mapping
- Worked for World's Top Hi Tech, Energy Sector and Government Clients. Drove the high-quality completion of Systems Engineering, Software/database development and Enterprise wide implementation project.
Responsibilities and Achievements Highlights
- confidential Created detailed process maps encompassing all the process areas of project and product lifecycle management including Product Structuring, Scope Management, Change Management, Contract Management, Quality Management
- Did feasibility studies on functionality mapping with Enovia PLM tool
- Led and drove - Project effort and cost estimation, Requirement Workshops lean , Creation of user stories/use cases, Requirement Prioritization, Creation of Test Plans, testing, defect tracking, UAT/Rollout, Change Management
- Integrated with Primavera for Scheduling
- Integrating with Documentum for Customer Collaboration
- confidential Led a cross functional team of developers and support BA' for Implementation and support for Apple enterprise wide PLM project using Agile PLM and implemented critical development projects well within the time frame using Agile approach
- Integrated PLM tool with SAP application at the manufacturing end and CAD applications at design end
- Created functional documentation and test plans and conducted end to end functional testing for the applications involved
- confidential Worked as a BA and a Test Lead and documented requirements and created test plans for end to end functional testing
- Integrated Agile PLM application with Oracle ERP
- confidential Interacted with business users to draft the project scope document and high level requirements
- Led the Requirement Elicitation, Design and development of applications both the departmental and ERP . ERP applications were all built on open source ERP, OFBIZ
- Preparation of FRD, test cases and User Manuals. Conduction of training and UAT for the department employees on applications.
- confidential Working as a Section Engineer, led a team of 3 Junior Engineers and 15 Technicians for Manufacturing and Maintenance of Diesel Locomotives