- Ensures the salon is staffed with career - minded, productive, professional
- stylist to meet or exceed the company approved goals by recruiting,
- Networking and retaining the most qualified associates.
- Staff management- including the hiring and management of a staff of stylists and other employees
- Account receivable and account Payable
- Managing, motivating and training of Staff.
- Resolving guest complaints or issues.
- Managing and forecasting retail stock levels.
- Organizing promotion and marketing campaigns
- Ensuring high standards of hygiene, cleanliness within the salon.
- Identifying staff training requirements.
- Analyzing weekly and monthly sales figures.
- Controlling salon expenses.
- Conducting tests to validate that functionality and usability are consistent with specifications
- Knowledge of operating systems, program languages databases, and software development fundamentals
- Creating and maintaining incident reports to track discrepancies and ensuring that all issues are resolved.
- Participating in the development of procedures that appropriately fit the needs of the technical team and updates these procedures as the needs change.
- Participating in verification reviews and meetings to evaluate documents, plans, codes, requirements and specifications.
- Developing, maintaining, executing and validating test plans and test cases to ensure quality of software solutions, including Production rollouts.
- Accurately and thoroughly documents application performance, failures, and defects during each quality review session.
- Testing systems for functionality, accuracy, and adherence to specifications by Performing systems integration, interface and regression testing.
- Providing assistance and direction with validation and testing of proposed solutions including validation of resolved defects.
- Providing assistance and direction during implementation and deployment of system solutions to production.
- Utilizing the following tools concepts to work effectively and efficiently.
Store Manager/Human Resource Associates
- Responsible for every phase day-to-day store operations. Manage total store level operations, including staff hiring, training, evaluation and work schedules.
- Handled sales tracking and reporting, inventory control, and employee payroll. Coordinate inventory control, receiving; merchandising (plan-o-grams) and store maintenance.
- Training and supervised full and part time personnel. Worked directly with vendors to confirm and verify shipments. Managed all aspects of merchandising, window displays, and stocking.
- Coordinated work activities of subordinates and staffing related to employment, compensation, and employee relations.
- Handled disputes, termination of employees and administering disciplinary procedures. Identified staff vacancies and recruited, interviewed and selected applicants.