- I have over 25 years of Telecommunication and Banking experience which includes Director of IT, Project Management, IT Quality Assurance, Fraud, Revenue Assurance and Leakage, IT Audit, Corporate Security, Compliance, Billing, Security Controls and Evaluation, RACF Security Administrator, Encryption and Key Management and Computer Operations/Programming.
- Expertise of UAT Life Cycle methodology which includes project planning, writing test cases, loading TCs in Quality Center, test execution, defects creation and validation and project sign - off, also create procedures/documentation/demos.
- As a member of the Quality Assurance/UAT team, responsible for identified over hundreds of defects resulting in a cost saving of over 100 million dollars during 2014-2016. Improve UAT efficiencies to achieve Test Case Execution of > 95% monthly.
- Responsible for the overall project delivery from UAT to production implementation.
- Interface with various areas including IT, Business, Compliance, Revenue Assurance, Fraud, etc.
- Knowledge of Waterfall, JIRA and Agile Methodologies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making skills and ability to work under pressure on multiple assignments
- Excellent understanding of all technical and procedural elements of Billing, Revenue Assurance and Leakages, Fraud activities end to end (Switch to Billing).
- I have performed Project Management, Consultant, Quality Assurance, Revenue Assurance and Leakage, Fraud, IT Audit and Support roles in US, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Mexico, Jamaica, Brazil, Guyana, Ecuador, St. Lucia and Haiti over the past years.
- I have interfaced with CEOs. CFOs, CIOs and other senior executives in companies and government.
- I have included my resume for your review and would welcome the opportunity to explore with you how I might be able to meet your needs.
Project Manager/System Specialist-IT Quality Assurance
- Responsible for the implementation of several projects including the Indirect Edge project (Co-lead), utilizing the Agile concept. Coordinated and participated in launch activities for over 50 new/enhancements projects including special project iPhone 5/6 etc.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with Cross Functional project team members in IT, Data Mediation, Network, PDI, Marketing and Care resources to ensure achievement of project execution.
- Participate in the implementation process of multiple new voice and data products that are introduced, this includes planning, developing, implementing, attending team meetings, testing, ensuring proper revenue control and reports are in place, involved in NEB and CDR/UDR/reconciliation processes.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making skills and ability to work under pressure on multiple assignments. Reconciliation of Premium Contents
- Excellent knowledge of ACSS/Vision, MTAS, MARS, FraudPlus, POS, IFD/ Confidential etc
- Serve as subject matter expert for Revenue Assurance and Fraud
- Perform independent cost/benefit analysis and recommendations where needed
- Provide end user support and expertise for Fraud applications and systems
- Ability to design, develop and implement effective test cases to ensure network, rating and billing system integrity in periods of continued change
- Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible, also strong management and leadership skills. Excellent application knowledge Microsoft Office and other software/hardware etc.
- Participate and coordinate all testing efforts between the four Fraud/Revenue Assurance Departments ensuring participation in system and UAT for any new data products and rate plans to ensure that the product works and bills properly prior to market introduction
- Provide Technical Sales Support. Perform the functions as a Business Analyst and Technical Lead by gathering business and technical requirements, interface with CFOs, CIOs, Programmers, PMs etc.
- Reviewed Systems and implemented control points to reduce Revenue Leakages, Fraud Controls etc
- Coordinate, supervise and implementation of a centralize system for a business including staff training, controls, documentation etc
- Performed internal Audit within the Switch, Gateway and Billing Systems and responsible for the implementation of the Minute’s Reconciliation between the Switch, Gateway, Billing Systems and Data Warehouse.
- Reviewed and implemented controls for the provisioning of SIMs/IMIS/AUC Keys.
- Performed internal Audit within the Switch, Gateway and Billing Systems and discovered millions of minutes were not accountable monthly.
- Responsible for the implementation of the Minute’s Reconciliation between the Switch, Gateway, Billing Systems and Data Warehouse (resulting a variance of less than 1%)
- Implemented procedures and controls to eliminate revenue leakages (Switch to Billing Reconciliation) including reconciliation of SMS. Write procedures and documentation.
- Implementation of Reconciliation between the Switch and Billing (HLR to Billing)
- Responsible for the company's Billing Systems (IBM AS400 System) with more than 200 devices connected and 8 remote sites across the country, also 2 Network Servers (NT & Novell) and more than 200 PC users.
- Manage a staff of 53, which includes Managers, Programmers, and Call Toll Investigators etc.
- Establish policies, controls, direct and coordinate the technical and administrative functions within IT
- Performed internal Audit within the Switch and Billing Gateway (Billing and Switch reconciliation) to ensure accountability and prevent revenue leakages.
- Established and implementation of Fraud Control Investigation Group/Fraud Detection Department. Performed Audit on Rates, Bills, Tariffs, Service & Equipment, IBM AS400, Nortel Switches, Data Center Physical and Logical Reviews etc. Performed System Analysis and design functions.
- Developed, implemented, Confidential procedural and security standards, write procedures and documentation, Staff Training, implemented bill payments with banks, Post Office etc
- Performed Audit on Rates, Billing for Post and Prepaid subs, Switches/Access Level on several applications.
- Interface/Represent the Company at the PUC hearing regarding billing verification etc.
- Evaluation of new applications under development and functional control systems to ensure compliance with the Bank's security policies and standards.
- Report internal control deficiencies and non-compliance, evaluate and test new security equipment within the organization.
- Excellent understanding of Encryption and Key Management, its principles and implementation controls, interface with security vendors.
Senior Cryptographic/Technical Analyst, Corporate Security/Application Support
- Security implementation and support on ETF/POS Project, RACF Security Administrator functions within the department and act as a backup Security Administrator to the organization and three years as a member of the Bank Disaster Recovery Team.
- Performed D/B Audit on rate changes and Tables. Major project involvement (International Banking, MasterCard, Interact, Shared ATMs, DIRECT LINE Banking, Online Banking, Corporate Security, Disaster Planning and Recovery, EFT/POS etc)