SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows XP/2000/Windows 7
- Microsoft Office applications including Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Visio/Access/Project/Outlook/Adobe
- SPSS 15.0 Statistics Software
- Digital Marketing programs such as HP Quality Center, Campaign Manager 2.3, and SQL
- Experience with Google Drive/Calendar/Sites/Mail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and eagerness to learn.
- Intermediate Spanish.
- Copy, scan, email, e - file and hard-file project documents
- Assist with Monthly Report production: print, copy, prepare divider tabs, sort & bind
- Order & organize all office & break room supplies
- Prepare shipments & drop off overnight mail located in office complex
- Answer office phones as needed and direct calls accordingly
- E-report office repairs needed to landlord and follow-up
- Maintain current Confidential Safety Training as required
- Handle office toner recycling
- Archive closed project documents
- Working in Center for Packaging Innovation for the safety teams
- Creating tiered documentation systems
- Systematic referencing
- Quality control
- Document control
- Web design
- Determine best way to balance and prioritize large volumes of administrative requests, some of which are complex and require executive-level support.
- Type and design general correspondence and presentation needs. Retrieve, coordinate and distribute incoming mail for named directors/managers. Answer calls and route to appropriate individual and respond independently when possible.
- Arrange meetings and provide calendar management for VPs; arrange meetings with multiple attendees or meetings that involve executives for department directors and team members.
- Maintain hard and electronic filing systems and ensure administrative processes are documented and up-to-date.
- Manage inventory of supplies and order supplies as needed.
- Assist on special projects and/or teams and assignments. Work with other administrative staff outside of department to accomplish organizational goals
- Organize programs, events or meetings by arranging facilities and catering, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget.
- Bottom of Form
- Monitored project schedule and reports to appropriate internal clients
- Built and maintained matrices in which I conducted weekly audits
- Worked closely and collaborated with the brand, marketing, and compliance departments
- Highlighted certain Confidential products in which they were trying to advertise.
- Launched campaigns based off their value, which meant running analyses, cross referencing each campaign to see which would produce more money
- Kept record of click counts, amount of purchasing of the product, and figured out the value of these campaigns comparing the two
- Stored project artifacts, built knowledge libraries, managed issue and risk updates, and monitored overall SDM compliance
- Built campaigns for internal customers. The customer puts in a request to launch a campaign on the Confidential website with banners and/or interstitials
- The customer informs us of who the graphics are segmented to and we controlled which group of Confidential customers would see the graphic(s) when they logged in to their account.
- Built requirements for the campaigns for approval before they were built in the QA environment. Once tested in QA, campaign would be exported to Production.
- Sent test accounts to the internal customers so they could log in and see their campaigns for business validation
- Built data models
- Teamed up with brand managers and marketing managers to continually improve customer’s online experience
- Ran kickoff meetings and helped build risk management curriculum
- Helped oversee strategy development, design, implementation, and results monitoring
- Maintained rollout dates for all campaigns in the validation and production stage
- Helped determine slotting and scope of a project
- Implemented the four phases of project planning (planning, initiating, execution, and closing)
- Provided stakeholder updates on deliverables and any changes in status regarding the project
- Provided timely project plan updates in various levels of detail
- Managed all files and documents in Knowledgelink and Confidential, Confidential ’s internal databases
- Captured meeting minutes and distributed to the project team
- Updated status reports
- Acted as key communication between all workstreams on the projects
- Document control
- Controlled the release and cancellation of specific documents
- Controlled specific requirements, instructions, and updates to the documents
- Used permanent documentation to support the maintenance and enhancement of the systems in our projects
- Controlled the updates in monthly reports, quarterly reports, matrices, risk and issues logs, and action logs
- Controlled documents that reflected each major stage in the evolution of our projects
- Archived every document and file for easy access to see changes throughout the project
- Anything that was needed of me by the project manager
- Achieved operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepared and completed action plans; implemented production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolved problems; completed audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Met financial objectives by forecasting requirements; prepared an annual budget; scheduled expenditures; analyzed variances; initiated corrective actions.