A well organized, Project Coordinator/ Jr. Project Manager, strong in planning and implementing programs. Able to oversee complex technical projects with demanding time goals and follow through to completion. Responsible for tracking project changes via change requests and producing updated project site information based on schedule as agreed with developers and Senior Project Managers. Maintained high level of knowledge of all departments’ functions and activities in order to respond to internal and external inquiries and requests for information and departmental support. Develop and maintain electronic and paper filing system allowing for tracking, monitoring and prioritized of tasks and projects by maintaining an organized system. Familiar with Agile and Waterfall techniques of project management and process improvement.
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
- Management of logs and documenting the outcomes of client meetings and presentations.
- Ensuring SharePoint site repositories are up to date.
- Monitor contingent labor process compliance, follow up with non - compliant users, and escalate exceptions.
- Responsible for analyzing client issues, track down information and resolve problems.
- Support project/program leadership by helping with client needs analysis, project planning, project status reports, project change requests and tracking/coordination of ongoing activities across multiple project teams.
Confidential, New York, NY
PMO / Project Management
- Responsible for all the Rapid Application Design interaction design and user experience for new mobile applications.
- Interview users; perform functional and business analysis for design and development.
- Facilitate vetting and brainstorming sessions against requirements and produce an initial set of wireframes.
- Schedule meetings, create and distribute minutes and document the resolution of action items In complex interactions environments, make an interactive prototype and presentation to be reviewed by stakeholders and investors (including the graphic artist, database engineers and developers who will be implementing them). Make revisions, write up detailed functional specifications and deliver to the implementing team, department or 3rd party build partners.
- Manage offshore team productivity levels and workflow. Source for guidance, documentation, and metrics related to the practices involved in managing and implementing projects within the organization. Involved in project-related tasks and follow up on project activities through completion.
- Report on project activities, problems and requirements to executive management as a strategic tool in keeping implementers and decision makers moving toward consistent, business- or mission-focused goals and objectives.
Technology: AXURE, BannerZest pro, HYPE, PURPLE, WIN XP, Win 7, MAC OS X, MS Office 2003/2007/2010 , CLOUD SERVICES, QUICKEN, ADOBE (Suite), OUTLOOK, MS PROJECT, DROPBOX, GOOGLE CALENDAR, BASECAMP.
Confidential, New York, NY
Business Analyst / Project Management Consultant
- Performed all the duties normally associated with Project Management and operations support such as maintain project schedules, project briefs, Statements of Work, change control procedures and cost estimates.
- Report project status on a regular basis to Senior Project Manager, stakeholder and project team.
- Develop and oversee administration, planning and scheduling of tasks and personnel.
- Generation of approved contracts into ERP software system.
- Make purchase recommendations and managed all technology assets and budgets for new purchases.
- Completed two office moves 9K below cost.
- Evaluate and secure vendor contracts for software licenses, cleaning service, office security, technology hardware, telephones, and office supplies based on pricing and value. Managed procurement and inventory management of special events and trade shows.
- Knowledge of the ITIL methodology, change management processes and risk management processes.
- Moved, restructured and networked 4 office locations. Process all office requests for software and hardware.
Technology: Win XP, Win 7, MAC OS X, MS Office 2003/2007/2010 , Active directory, HW/SW (DELL/IPHONE, IPAD, BLACKBERRY, LENOVO, QUICKEN, ADOBE, VPN, TCP/IP, LOTUS NOTES, OUTLOOK 2003/2007 .
Confidential, Oakhurst, NJ
- Prepare reports and monitoring of a variety of operational and personnel budgets to determine which expenditures are within budget guidelines and the most cost effective. Created PowerPoint, Excel charts and pivot tables for senior managers to document findings.
- Served as a point of contact from project initiation to project completion. Worked with the project team members, clients and vendors to coordinate activities, provisioning, environment setup, installation, and integration testing.
- Conduct Financial Needs Analysis and recommend appropriate products to meet client needs through BMI (Branch Manager Involvement).
- Assisted Project Manager in planning and scheduling rollouts for retail Branches during conversion.
- Develop and oversee administration, planning and scheduling of task phases and personnel.
- Developed Store Manager Project plan at Confidential through conducting meetings, given detailed and necessary information regarding employees’ roles in the project.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, planograms, requirements documentation, and presentations to District Managers and Community Banking President.
- Created “ see more, sell more” project plan to improve district results.
- Rolled out project plan to region and consistently achieved top ten-branch awards across all metrics in Confidential Monthly Motivator Report nationally.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Manage the strategic growth, internal control programs and consistent customer focused retail Confidential branch with 400 MM in deposits, mortgages, home equity loans, business loans and investments.
- Responsible for assisting Project Manager, working on numerous long-term rollouts for retail Branches during conversions and mergers with Parent company Confidential .
- Develop and oversee administration, planning and scheduling of tasks phases and personnel.
- Elected Mentor Manager for Confidential New Branch Manager National T raining P rogram.
- Provide consistency and structure while coaching behaviors and deliverables, assuring smooth on boarding and transitioning to New Branch Managers and Branch Manager Candidates.
- Maintained and documented reports on a daily basis.
- Analyzed and monitored project reports to document issues.