- Management of in - house and outsourcing teams (Minsk, Belarus, and Mumbay India)
- Communicated business requirements across diverse teams to successfully develop and release complex software projects under strict timelines.
- Established communication procedures to facilitate process across cultural diverse teams based in the US, and outsourcing centers.
- Management of large scale development teams leveraging outsource and local resources.
- Implementation of Agile development processes for projects (SCRUM), project accounting and reporting processes.
- Developed procedures for MockUp, User Experience, BRD, SRS, testing and deployment. SAS70 Level II for IT operations.
Acquainted with all office computer tools: MS Office Suite, Adobe, MS SQL Management.
Familiar with: Linux deployment, maintenance and administration.
Developed applications in: LAMP platform leveraging tools like Espresso, Dreamweaver, MySQL Administration.
Familiar with enterprise platforms such as: EMC Centera, large scale Vmware deployments and Windows Server Family.
Familiar with E-Document platforms like: Adobe LiveCycle ES, Datacap OCR Recognition.
- Resource management and capacity planning for assigned projects. Includes completion of Phase gate SDLC deliverables, PM Governance and Risk Management.
- Conceptualize and lead strategic internet initiatives across eBusiness department.
- Drive integration and optimization of Internet capabilities, SDLC processes and operational costs across all eBusinesses initiatives.
- Converted to full time employee from contractor on October 1, 2011
- Establish all deliverable’s schedules, methodology and resource allocation for full system rewrite of enterprise web content management based on java technologies (Spring framework, Hibernate) and cloud management solutions.
- Develop project Business Requirements, SRS, key milestones, tracking system based on Agile Technologies, using a combination of outsource/in house developers.
- Establishment of developer management procedures and systems based on SCRUM, using JIRA as the main tool.
- Coordinate all new product development activities, including architecture, technology road map and project planning..
- Establishment of version control procedures, approval management for legacy applications.
- Development of base project for e - commerce solution for Fuencarral Activa, a virtual shopping mall e-commerce solution based on a complete rewrite of Nivaria Content Manager. Development of basic timelines, budget and milestones as well as tracking mechanisms for a SCRUM based solution, combining internal resources and outside resources. Research, plan and development of payment gateway solutions, fulfillment delivery, ERP integration, GL integration and shipping vendors.
Confidential, Ocala, FL
- Responsible for Technology, Business Systems, Application Development and Support with full range of P&L responsibilities, vendor management and negotiation, outsource development coordination in India and Belarus, and strategic project management.
- Delivered over 20 enterprise level software solutions for 3,000 internal customers and 40,000 clients, based on .Net technologies.
- Direct supervision line over Business System VP, Technology Services VP and Support organization.
- Establishment of major technology initiatives, procedures, system control processes and Quality Control.
- Full mortgage retail origination and e-commerce web solution platform for community banks and brokers
- Managed main timelines using a combination of Agile and Waterfall methodology integrating outsource/in house resources, including a team of 15 Business Analysts, and 70 developers for a $7M project.
- Establish main milestones for project, tracking mechanisms, coordination of support processes.
- Gather business requirements from internal business units and external customers; prepare budget requests, resource allocation management, IT infrastructure requirements and vendor negotiation
- Coordinated with Marketing Department to facilitate business development promotion of the solution correspondent lending
- Correspondent lending platform solution to manage approved Correspondents access to Rate Sheets, a integrated Price Shopper, On-Line Locks, Pipeline information, Product Profiles, Marketing Materials and Forms. Solution also provides Correspondent Operations with workflow and data input tools that allow operations to easily manage their pipelines; loan pends, funding, approvals and cancellations.
- Web based underwriting platform for underwriting mortgages, including automated conditioning, FHA/VA lending screens, and automated program selection.
- Full post closing solution allowing users to track the request and receipt of mortgage files and documents (including but not limited to: tracking receipt of recorded documents and tracking a loan’s location in vault). Software also provides Read Only access to underwriting and servicing data allowing the post-closing department to easily monitor and work exceptions.
- Fraud Detection and Data Integrity validation tool integrated with mission critical systems integrated a variety of external and internal data sources. System includes current and historical property records to analyze trends, and detect potential issues that need to be addressed by underwriting.
- Web based platform for processing appraisal orders, including appraiser management, automated registration, create new orders, automatic assignment, acceptance and credit card payment by borrowers, appraisers or third parties. Integrated with loan origination system.
- Full imaging infrastructure for mortgage operations based on EMC Centera line of products, encompassing scanning, custom storing, retrieval, document classification, ingestion via fax, upload and direct scan; integration with critical business systems.
- Planning, implementation and design of state of the art data center to serve all enterprise needs, including over 30 MSSQL servers, VMWare, external web access, Cisco VPN, and IP Telephony. Establishment of Disaster Recovery center, data transfer policies, and regular testing intervals based on regulatory parameters.
- Established SDLC management practices, change management control, support policies, auditing and security parameters for the enterprise. Achieved SAS70 Level II certification, managed regulatory audits, established policies for management of 60 technology staff members, management of development centers in Mumbay, India, and Minsk, Belarus. Established Agile development policies based on SCRUM, development of Test Network parameters.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for all major technology operations for the organization, including software maintenance, server management, establishment of new branches, web presence.