Specialized in defining and implementing management standards for delivery of high quality products and services Organized, technical, and certified Program Management Professional overseeing operations and programs in multiple industries. Can proactively build rapport, influence and communicate across lines of management. Takes pride in bringing high quality products and services to customers utilizing leadership experience and strong negotiation skills. Goal oriented and able to work independently in fast paced environments with minimal supervision. Understands timeliness, workflow, and attention to detail while able to manage high performance teams.
- Program Management
- Client Relationships
- Project Governance
- PMO Operations
- Business Process Management
- Agile Methodologies
- Software Product Development
- Vendors Relationships
Confidential, Sunnyvale , CA
Operations Program Manager
- Business outreach, process and operations leadership role with responsibility for 250 person engineering department’s budget, revenue, forecasting, metrics reporting and departmental program management.
- Boosted resource allocation efficiency with implementation project of a companywide Professional Services enterprise software.
- Project was delivered using Scrum team with 3 week Sprints to address configuration and integration needs
- Participated in Finance department expense tracking process improvements that lead to recouping from clients $100k per quarter
- Supported business technical issues and outcomes
Confidential, San Ramon , CA
- Responsibility for PMO strategy and operations of a team of Project Manager direct reports.
- End - to-end maintenance of scope, schedule, budget, issue, risk, and change request process on global IT systems, infrastructure and application projects.
- Supervised and mentored project managers for global updates of Roberthalf.com websites to Drupal CMS
- Participated in weekly project resource allocations for approved global corporate IT projects
Senior IT Project Manager
- Oversight of Program budget of $15m and work streams for an enterprise software ERP replacement and integration for the Professional Services subsidiary of RH, Protiviti, utilizing the AWS Cloud
- Supported the $100m RHI Global Front Office System replacement.
- Mentored PMs working with Appirio contractors utilizing their proprietary agile Cloud Management Center (CMC) System
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior Interactive Producer
- Accountable for Program management and documentation of coordinated projects for multinational healthcare clients
- Scrum Master for mobile platform program utilizing Salesforce.com backend for Astra Zeneca digital sales communications.
- Supported a teamwork of 15 developers and digital asset creators to achieve an accelerated 6 month timeline.
- Implemented Scrum Software development methods for software products and mentored junior project managers in best practices.
Associated technologies: .Net, HTML5, Joomla, iOS, Flash, Java, PHP
Confidential, Oakland, CA
Director of Project Management
- Lead the complete client relationship from sales presentation through production of advertising assets such as Websites, Print, Mobile Applications, and In-stream Video.
- Engineered the startup and organization of the company; provided leadership on business process development, governance, quality control and IT infrastructure that resulted in an early time to market
- Delivered effective client service under tight deadlines; managed budgets, assets, and teams to deliver websites, direct mail, and video productions
- Managed vendor engagement, deliverables and Scrum planning of globally dispersed development teams that gave business a competitive advantage in terms of speed and cost
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Executive Producer/Director of Project Management
- Responsible for the development and execution of all project management activities, including managing a five-person FT staff and project teams of up to 60 resources.
- Consulted on a wide range of production services, including: production management, television pilots, commercials, music videos, branded media, and website engineering projects.
- Managed website life cycle development and IT operations for clients utilizing Scrum via the Pivotal Tracker Saas system.
Technologies utilized: Apache Server, PHP, Java, MySQL, HTML, and CSS