Confidential, Northboro, MA
Regional Project Manager
- Successfully managed a regional audio/ video installations operation consisting of 20+ direct reports generating over ¾ of million dollars in revenue.
- Estimated costs of projects; labor and materials.
- Tested and insured assigned installation projects were completed on time and on budget.
- Inspected sites for quality of installation, compliance with area code standards and customer expectations/ satisfaction.
- Submit Annual Operating Plans (AOP’s).
- Able to change designs when necessary and function as the liaison between customer, general contractors, sub - contractors and sales to accomplish a successful install.
- Trained and evaluated internal technicians as well as customers in proper use of systems.
- Proven track record of improving productivity and efficiency within my unit via developmental training, effective leadership, quality control and superior customer service.
- Hold a Rhode Island State low voltage audio license.
Service / Installation Manager
- Experienced with demanding and sensitive customer service situations involving private and government agencies such as the Confidential for International Development.
- Trained customers in use of audio / video systems and their various components and uses.
- Provided technical support to customers via phone, e-mail and in person.
Senior Technician/ Installer
- Trained internal as well as subcontractor technicians.
- Trained customers on operation of sound system / video system.
- Reviewed jobs with engineering.
- Performed the function as facilitator for a company wide Quality Leadership Process training.
- Insured annually the qualifications of all subcontractors.
- Troubleshot and follow-up on assigned customer satisfaction issues.
- Programmed and modify DSP programs.