- Top performing Agile Project Manager with over 10 years of combined Project and Operations experience in the Information Technology field training, implementing, and supporting various software applications.
- Possess a proven expertise in quality assurance and improvement in clinical data and management.
- Demonstrates a keen ability to construct and execute strategic business plans, including relationship management and market developments.
- Continually recognized for defining project scopes, deliverables, estimates and schedules that drive all phases of company projects.
- A leader with an analytical goal - oriented personality and work ethic with an innate ability to influence others and produce dynamic and long-lasting results.
- Managing Budget of approximately $6M plus
- Program resource planning and allocation
Software SKills: MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint, Project) | SQL | Oracle | SAP/ Atlassian, JIRA, G-Suite, ServiceNow, QuickBase, Microsoft Dynamics (MSD)
Sr. Project Manager/ Scrum Master
- Servant Leader and Agile coach who enables team to self-organize, self-manage and deliver value to the business
- Help Team eliminate impediments or blockers and foster an environment for high performing team dynamics, continuous flow and relentless improvement
- Successfully applied traditional project management principles and practices with an Agile development approach in the right proportions to fit the initiative size and criticality.
- Worked with Product Owner/ Business Analyst with assistance from the Agile Team to define features, user stories, priorities, and dependencies to establish and maintain a well-groomed team backlog.
- Collaborated with Product Owner/ Stakeholders in the organization to establish priorities, define user stories, and establish sprint backlogs to ensure continuous delivery of Business value.
- Responsible for Risk Management, Scope Management, Cost Management, Stakeholder Management, and Quality Management
- Facilitated the Software development, enhancements and upgrades to the servers for the internal business teams.
- Reviewed and validated the Time sheets on a weekly and monthly basis for Confidential Employees and contractors
- Analyzed the allocated team budget to avoid cost overrun and ensure resource is allocated efficiently
- Conduct and Facilitated Scrum ceremonies with the 3 Agile teams i.e., daily standups, sprint planning, Retrospective, and Sprint Demos
- Responsible for Weekly and Bi-weekly reporting to Stakeholders and Senior Level Management on Project Status and findings
- Served as focal point for and liaison between departments on project status or other related information
- Aligned all teams according to the Agile manifesto and Principles by initialing a Scrum of Scrum meeting with all Scrum Masters in the IT organization
- Maintained standard metrics that help the team, management, and other stakeholder understand development progress i.e. Burndown or Burn-up chart, Team Velocity,
- Shielded Agile team from outside distractions and interferences to allow completion of Workflow and business commitments
- Coach and mentor to junior Scrum Master in the Organization to align with the SDLC process and Procedures
- Developed and executed project work plans and revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Directed day-to-day operational aspects of multiple complex Projects and scope of approximately 45 million dollars
- Managed HP's enterprise cloud for disaster recovery project plan networking and Architecture in order to deliver cost savings, automation and self-service user experience
- Responsible for keeping project timelines and holding to deliverables.
- Coordinated the software builds, testing, and all the way through to production.
- Served as Program Manager for global projects, leading other project managers to complete large global projects that encompass multiple cloud locations.
- Led project team calls to create project-specific project plans, track progress and establish timelines.
- Published minutes from project team meetings and follow up regularly with resources to monitor progress.
- Leveraged existing project plan templates, One Note documentation, and SharePoint processes to ensure project success
- Responsible for Weekly reporting to Stakeholders and Senior Level Management on Project Status and findings
- Managed salesforce integration project to align the CRM tool with the project management module and provided the necessary end user training required for a seamless transition.
- Developed procedures for periodical disaster recovery testing
- Procured redundant network, server and storage equipment and application licenses for the HPE data center.
Sr. Implementation Project Manager/ Agile Coach
- Managed the full scope of Network implementation projects, serving as the communication liaison between the project team and Executive Leadership.
- Advised hospital physicians on the proper use of CPOE-order entries and order sets, in addition to assisting end-users on chart documentation, utilizing Microsoft Project, Visio and SharePoint.
- Analyzed and identified any possible risks and recommended possible risk migration progresses.
- Implemented Salesforce Platforms while providing continuing support and needed training sessions to end users during Go-Live.
- Managed multiple salesforce upgrade implementation while providing end user with the necessary training modules to assist in integration with current CRM applications.
- Contributed to the post Go-Live evaluation of all reports, tickets, and feedback to end-users during system enhancements and optimization.
- Provided oversight to staff and planned any request resources as they arose.
- Managed projects using PMBOK principles, creating Microsoft Project plans and schedules, issue logs, risk assessments, communications plans, resource plans, etc.
- Analyzed Project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization
Project Manager, Account/Operations Manager
- Analyzed multiple business processes and identified loopholes to develop measures and strategies for improvement with in-depth use of the Performance Point tool.
- Integrated the Automated Rental Management System (ARMS) with their legacy systems and supplied a periodic upgrade of the systems.
- Contributed to an 11.2% company growth by interfacing the ARM applications allowing for client retention and the securing of strategic partnerships.
- Designed and presented proposals that offered a cost-analysis approach and reimbursement that saved 20-35% in company expenses.
- Continually averaged over $3M annually in rental revenue resulting in the reception of the 5 out of 175 ranking of Corporate Sales Managers.
- Developed and created a transportation solution that led to the reception of the bid for the Confidential saving $5M in the first year.
Epic Analyst, Medical Technologist
- Analyst charged with providing support to physicians and nurses and acting as the main point of communication between physicians and the build teams command center.
- Contributed to post Go-Live evaluation of reports, tickets, and feedback to all end users, while providing any needed refresher training sessions during Go-Live and troubleshooting support.
- Administered technical support in a variety of hospital departments including chemistry, hematology, microbiology, and blood banks and special coagulation.
- Provided physicians with laboratory results on a daily basis and assisted in operating the STAT room and with blood gas analyses.
- Ensured the laboratory met the standards of CAP, NCCLS, and all additional institutional requirements.