- 30 - 40K clients managed through SCCM. Divided into servers and clients. Major responsibility of the project was to migrate Symantec Endpoint protection clients from one environment to other
- Collaboration with the vendor to use the switches and executable needed to assist in the migration. Main responsibility was to automate the migration with the Broadcom tools provided by the vendors. Since there are no straight forward path for migration as most of the loaded version are EOL.
- Deploy packages such as O365 and other Symantec package of the new version to append the older one. Do a regular and through health check of the SCCM environment. Analyze the status message and see if the data flow can be controlled.
- Deployment of the package based on the logic of Cisco VPN availability in the mobile clients, that was the allow uniform and flawless environment to the users.
- 30K clients are managed by SCCM. I am responsible for Application deployment patching and other functionality by SCCM. Also responsible for creating compliance item and setting up baseline item
- Current project is to upgrade existing in-place upgrade of windows 8.1 to windows 10. Deliver troubleshooting document to front line and field engineers. I take care of VPN application, Netmotion mobility and Diagnostic servers. Also responsible to setup monitoring for the application through SCCM.
- Completion of office 365 Deployment project through SCCM. This includes Office customization task and wrap up the action in PowerShell using PSDT (PowerShell deployment tool kit)
- Setup and deployment of SCEP (System center Endpoint Protection) policies. Work on setting up WSUS server and modification of software deployment policies products and categories to accommodate definition update. Configure SCEP through ADR (Automatic deployment rule). This was the replacement of Mcafee in the current environment.
- I take care of MBAM servers for encryption key storage. Me and my team works on performance analysis and custom report created through SSRS. This will also include SQL server hosting sccm database maintenance work. We customize report and extend SCCM database schema to define custom inventory of the devices. We document any action that we perform. Other day to day operations are performed by the team.
- Responsible for Managing VMs on Hyper-V. This includes, understanding the requirement of the project, performance analysis and planning. Creation, management and maintenance of VMs. Resource allocation to the VMs created for different app team. Responsible for patching and monitoring of server through SCCM and SCOM.
- Author multiple management pack for SCOM to define general uptime and report on that to the stake holders. Creation of multiple other management pack for third party application such as netmotion mobility and diagnostic that is used for our VPN system. We used tool Silect MP Studio to author and customize management packs.
- User management, GPO management and LOB application access. Exposing ADFS metadata for the application team. Configuration of ADFS for new application for single sign on. Extension of ADFS farm and managing relying trust party and trust identity.
Premier Field Engineer
- Worked with One of the Top Financial institution with number 300K clients on SCCM and SCOM. As a dedicated customer, I had to be onsite with the customer and assist in all design and reactive issues working on different complex issues with SCCM and SCOM. During my tenure of 2 years of the project, I had to work on different upgrades and design change requests. Responsible for filing bugs to coordination with Microsoft product and Dev team.
- Work closely with product owners and author management pack for SCOM to monitor each component of the product. This included in-house authoring console and management pack studio to define classes and targets and other SCOM objects. Define custom management pack to define target for rules, monitors and task. Create multiple automation task for zero touch remedy and reporting system.
- Handling DSE assigned projects on Azure IAAS . Assisting customer with migration from on Prem to Azure such as AD and SQL. Training customers on setting up azure infrastructure and configuring authentication service though onprem ADFS. Delivering training to the customers globally on Azure AD, Azure site recover, OMS and other services. Additionally, helping setup Intune and SCCM intune integration. Training customers on intune to get the service onboarded.
- DSE with one of the Realty company with 45K clients on SCCM. Assisting customer with SCCM health check and work on proactive solutions. Upscale the environment to accommodate more clients future company expansion.
- Assisting customers on defining SCEP deployment architecture and policies. This includes load and performance calculation task and WSUS setup.
- DSE with the shipping company in SCOM. Responsible for bringing all the supporting products under monitoring. We had numerous requests to customize the monitoring system and eventually to management pack in production. Major products include Lync, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint and AD
- Assisting a leading real estate company on device management through Intune for 15K devices, that included, windows, Android and iOS devices.
Support Escalation Engineer
- On SCCM, I assisted the customers in accepting reactive issues, Architectural and design issues and bugs
- Assist customers with any issues concerning, application deployment, Patching, Cis, Reports, OSDs, Asset inventory. Worked with customer on extremely complicated critical issues
- Work with customer on setup and installation, Designing and architecture of the product and administration.
- Assisted customer with custom report queries and SQL troubleshooting.
- Integration of SCCM to other Microsoft products for seamless administration.
- Supporting system center end point (SCEP)