- An experienced scrum master and senior agile coach with a servant leadership style, seeking a new opportunity to grow and provide value.
- As a scrum master I am ready to bring value to any team by facilitating all scrum ceremonies and reducing waste through evolving teams into thinking lean.
- I am results - driven and have a proven record of transforming organization into healthy growing agile environments.
- A focused individual with a constant willingness to learn and continuously improve my agile skills and knowledge.
Confidential, Plano, TX
Senior Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Facilitates Scrum events, assesses Agile maturity within immediate Scrum teams and organization, and works with management to create Agile roadmaps and coach Scrum teams
- Acts as an influencer by implementing Agile processes, practices, principles, and values; helps team and company to improve collaboration and self-organization
- Identifies and help mitigate program and team level risks/impediments
- Represents teams at program level events and clearly communicates team accomplishments, impediments, and dependencies
- Utilizes data, team feedback, and other factors to make decisions and report on quality, delivery rate, throughput, productivity, and velocity
- Mentors individual Scrum Masters within the group throughout the entire employment lifecycle including (but not limited to) responsibility for recruitment (attracting best/top talent), performance tracking, training and retention of team members
- Servant leadership role with no direct reports
- Assists in and/or leads setting and managing team/individual performance KPIs
- Fill in day to day Release Train Engineer (RTE) responsibilities as needed
- Demonstrates excellent change agent skills utilizing a management style that mentors/coaches team members and colleagues to inspire their best performance which encourages consistency, fairness and transparency
- Aligns and integrates department goals with other departments fostering partnerships that drive individual and business growth
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
Scrum Master/Business Analyst
- Provide Agile coaching and facilitating Scrum teams for major workstreams.
- Simultaneously leading multiple teams to deliver value added features through several agile methodologies including Scrum, Kanban etc
- Drive enterprise-wide programs of work across multiple, complex teams, including software engineering, outsourced technology vendors/consultants, product management, and quality assurance personnel.
- Facilitate Scrum meetings among management personnel
- Manage geographically and culturally diverse teams in the USA, Puerto Rico and India.
- Form a team from informal stakeholders; inspire them and coach scrum masters.
- Support the adoption of Scaled Agile framework and optimize the flow of value through the Agile Release Train (ART) using various tools and processes.
- Facilitate Planning Iteration (PI) ceremonies.
- Working experience in Scrum/Project Management tools like Share point and JIRA, which aided in facilitating Agile ceremonies like Sprint Planning, Sprint Execution and Daily Stand up Meeting, Sprint Review and the Sprint Retrospective with PO and the team.
- Provide a bridge between various business stakeholders including product, pricing, and product development.
- Utilizes tools including Jira and Rally for collaboration, planning, issue creation and tracking
- Keeps an eye out for continuous improvement in our Agile practices and once identified, drive the improvement
- Ability to coordinate activities with various teams (vendor, ALM users, network, database, Unix) to structure solutions
- Experienced with Scaled Agile Framework for the Enterprise (SAFe), including release planning and portfolio backlogs
- Communicate clearly, maintain program transparency
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Served as Scrum Master for the project and ensures team maintains focus on quality and continuous delivery with some support from coach
- Experience and knowledge of other Agile Frameworks and Methods (XP, Kanban, etc)
- Facilitate team meetings and teamwork to continue improvement of team’s agile practices
- Strong ability to balance data with other factors when making decision, ability to integrate agile principles and work products
- Ability to work effectively in cross functional team environment, and able to balance workload and prioritizes effectively.
- Able to manage self and time to meet commitments
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle process which includes Waterfall, Rational Unified Process methodology (RUP) and Agile-Scrum.
- Works in testing and documenting results in Jira.
- Assisted in creating test plans, prepared and executed test cases and wrote test summary reports, issue tracking and work allocation using tools like HP ALM/QC, Rally and JIRA.
- Active participation in discovery sessions, interviews, prototyping, document-reviews, plan setup, plan configuration with clients.
- Proactively identify and highlight all project risks to the appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Involved in Client interaction and support to the marketing team. User meetings resolve implementation and performance issue.
- Ensured coordination between product owners, analysts, developers and QA. Created and routinely updated Sprint Burn-down Chart, Sprint Burn-up Chart, and Task Board in JIRA to track team’s progress toward goals.
- Motivate team players with excellent business, analytical, communication, presentation, and management, technical and written skills.
- Used JIRA for allotting tasks, user story management, issue tracking, and requirement traceability. Co-ordinated with the team to document plans and product knowledge in Confluence.
- Excellent communication and partnership skills which are essential for interacting and communicating with key stakeholders at all level across the company to manage, inform and influence outcome
- Accountability for the end-to-end planning and execution of one or more projects with cross functional and self-organized Agile teams.
- Translate complex business and technical requirements into project requirements.
Confidential, Waterville, Maine
- As a scrum master, I mentored less experienced team members to adapt to scrum/agile best practices to deliver quality product in a complex project environment
- Protected team from internal and external distractions to help them focus on daily QA activities to be productive and growing in ability
- Deep knowledge of Agile methodology and Agile Frameworks: Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe
- Actively participated in sprint planning activities, daily stand ups, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives
- Actively participated scrum of scrum meetings with program manager
- Updated technical documentation in Confluence and created widgets on JIRA dashboard to help the scrum team view progress, ensured well written acceptance criteria is maintained for user stories.
- Encouraged self-organization, meaning that the team itself should remove issues wherever possible
- Helped in data migration and storage to AWS through simple storage services (S3)
- Assigned permission and granted privileges to users/entities using the Amazon IAM role
- Focused on developing more trusted and collaborative team environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame or being judged with a complete focus on problem resolution.
- Facilitated discussions, decision making, and conflict resolution meetings
- Assisted internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Partnered with the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Keep Salesforce instance on latest release, evaluate new features and best practices
Environment: Jira, Kanban, Task board, Virtual studio, Rally, MS Office, TFS, Java, SharePoint.
Environment: Jira, Kanban, Task board, Virtual studio, Rally, MS Office, TFS, Java, SharePoint.
Confidential, Ashton, NE Cyber Security Analyst/Project Manager
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Using NIST 800-37 as a guide, assessments and Continuous Monitoring: Performed RMF assessment included initiating meetings with various System Owners and Information System Security Officers (ISSO), providing guidance of evidence needed for security controls, and documenting findings of assessment.
- Perform updates to System Security Plans (SSP) Using NIST 800-18 as a guide to develop SSP, Risk Assessments, and Incident Response Plans, create Change Control procedures, and draft, review, update Plans of Action and Milestones (POAMs).
- Assisted PO in writing user stories and loaded them into JIRA; also helped the Product Owner in prioritizing PBIs
- Performed evaluation of policies, procedures, security scan results, and system settings in order to address controls that were deemed insufficient during Certification and Accreditation (C&A), RMF, continuous monitoring, and FISCAM audits.
- Knowledge of Several Computer Environments: Performed Update, Install, Configure, evaluation and guidance on security control implementation on multiple environments include Windows server, Windows 7, Windows XP, Red Hat 6/7 and Centos 6/7.
- Assisted in writing user stories in JIRA and helped PO in prioritizing the Product Backlog Items
- Developed solutions to security weaknesses in the Requirement Traceable Matrix (RTM) and SAR, while working on POA&M remediation and Corrective Action Plan (CAP. Assisted ISSOs create solutions to weaknesses based on system functionality and pre-existing architecture and an Audit liaison officer with respect to respond to auditor.
- Worked with Security Operation Center Analyst in making sure Intrusion detection and prevention systems (IDS/IPS) such as SNORT to analyze and detect Worms, Vulnerabilities exploits attempts and IDS monitoring and management using Security Information and event management (SIEM-SECURITYCENTER BY TENABLE), to collect and Analyze large volumes of logs and network traffic and alerts to assess, prioritize and differentiate between potential intrusion attempts and false alarms. Identified trends and root causes of system failures or vulnerabilities using NESSUS Vulnerability Scanner, Nmap to scan ports, weak configuration and missing patches.
- Assured that the Information Systems Security department's policies, procedures, and practices as well as other systems user groups are in compliance with FISMA, NIST, and general agency standards.
- Provided services as security controls assessors (SCAs) and perform as an integral part of the Assessments and Authorizations process to include A&A scanning, documentation, reporting and analysis requirements. Analyzed current threats to information security and systems. Analyze security findings and data. Published reports and keeps metrics for client systems.
- Reviewed documentation to include System Security Plan NIST 800-18 as a guide, Authorization to Operate (ATO),Security Assessment report(SAR) using NIST800-30 as a guide, FIPPS 199 System Categorization using NIST 800-60 Vol1/Vol2 based on confidentiality, integrity and availability (CIA), policy and procedures, e-authentication, privacy threshold analysis (PTA), privacy impact analysis (PIA), contingency plan (CP) and interconnection security agreement as per NIST 800-47, certification and accreditation (C&A) packages and system standard operating procedures.
- Worked with ISSO and Security team to Access Security Controls selected, in Updating SAP, ROE where Vulnerability scanning and penetration testing procedures are included in the assessment, conduct assessment meeting kickoff and security Control meeting with ISSO and System Owner .Assessment finding result be reflexed on the (RTM) or Test case and all weakness noted be reported in our SAR report.
- Knowledge of SAN-20 and ISO 27001 Security controls and Mapping with NIST.
- Communications between multiple clients to perform POA&M remediation for CAP remediation. Handled internal communications within Office of Information Security and external communications with several different divisions on a daily basis. Maintain excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers using communication skills.
Technology: TAF, CSAM and CFACTS, NESSUS, Xacta, NAGIOS, VMWARE. SPLUNK.