- 11 years of experience in IT and in the areas of Enterprise Network Management
- 7 years of domain experience in providing solutions around IT infrastructure management using Confidential Enterprise Management System in terms of implementation, solution design & project management of EMS projects
- Proficient in Designing and implementing solutions with CA Service Assurance tools
- Worked extensively with EMS products from CA like CA APM, Wily Introscope, CEM, Ehealth, Spectrum and NetQOS
- Plan, develop, review and implement an Enterprise Management System
- Experience in Project Management and Technical project delivery
- Worked closely with Sales team for Interacting, discussing & consulting with the clients & prospects to understand their requirements and propose a suitable product / solution or services for them
- Continuous interaction with Enterprise Management Tool vendor/OEM for product evaluations, technical trainings, POC, Client demonstration and Support etc.
- CA APM Wily Introscope, CA Wily CEM, WTG, HP Sitescope
- CA Ehealth, CA System Edge, CA Spectrum, Service Operation Insight (SOI), VAIM
- NetQOS RA, NPC, UCM
- VMware, Linux and scripting and databases SQL, Oracle, Weblogic, Jboss, Tomcat, IBM Websphere, Webshpere MQ, Sunone/Glassfish
- Design solution for new customers by meeting their monitoring requirements
- Understanding customer requirements and proposing suitable products/ tools.
- Demonstrating the solution to prospective customers by setting up POC.
- Create Solution Design, Architecture and Specification documents
- Implementation of CA Service Assurance Tools, CA APM Wily, Spectrum, SOI, Ehealth and NetQOS
- Integrate SOI with Wily, Spectrum, Ehealth and NetQOS NPC
- Onboard Nstar network devices into existing spectrum
- Implement SOI and integrate with Nimsoft, ServiceDesk, Spectrum, VCenter, HP, SCOM
- Implement NFA and PM
Confidential, Chicago IL
- Setup monitoring for Top 40 applications in APM
- Build Dashboards for Application performance and availability, setup alerts to critical issues.
- Maintain the APM infrastructure up and running, fine tuning performance
- Install and configure EPagents for monitoring server resources
- Upgrade Java agents from 9.0.6 version to 9.5.1
- Install and configure CA Spectrum and CA Ehealth in Raleigh Data center
- Install and configure CA Spectrum Secure Domain connector and Ehealth remote pollers in Bluecross Blueshield data center.
- Migrate existing monitoring capabilities of HP Openview to CA Spectrum and Ehealth
- Integrate CA Spectrum with other systems like SOI, APM, Tivoli