- Dynamic, results-driven individual with proven skills in managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment wants to utilize my education and experience to plan, direct, and coordinate all aspects of a project to ensure the goals and initiatives are accomplished. To successfully develop and integrate technologies to support organizational needs, my core competences include:
- Ability to manage risk and expectations involving complex and straightforward projects Capable of multi-tasking and creating detailed project plans
- Create effective internal/external customer relationships by enforcing standards and best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented, with the ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team
- Adept at handling customers and conflict resolution
- 14 years Project Management experience using structured methodology 13 years working with IT application level projects 15 years training experience 18 years technical writing experience
- ChangeMan DS
- MS PowerPoint
- TOAD for Oracle
- ESP Workload Manager
- MS Project
- Oracle 10
- MS Publisher
- Oracle Retail Merchandising
- Macromedia Suite
- MS SharePoint
- MS Access
- MS Visual SourceSafe
- Photoshop Elements
- MS Excel
- MS Visio
- Preserve Soft
- MS Groove
- MS Word
- MS InfoPath
- MS OneNote
- Test Director
Senior Project Manager
- Simultaneously manage 31 projects totaling over 4 million dollars in revenue
- Manage multiple teams of Field Service Engineers FSE and Clinical Specialist for installations
- Develop project plans specifying goals, define technical scope and objectives, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget Coordinate installations and implementations with all project stakeholders internal, vendors, suppliers
- Handle all conflict resolutions with customers and/or channel partners
- Manage requests for changes, make recommendations to Product and Marketing managers and process owners to maximize projects return on investments, and prioritize work based on business needs and available resources
- Serve as a liaison between the project implementation team, end-users and the Product and Marketing managers Prepare project status reports to keep management, clients, vendors and others informed of project status
- Order the provisioning of the hardware equipment prior to shipment to customer or channel partner based on specifications
- Review and analyze the cost structure for the Professional Services Group make recommendations for improving revenue potential and profitability
- Monitor project and project team expenses
- Establish standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation
Projects implemented successfully:
- Successfully implemented 400 projects generating 52.5 million dollars in revenue
- Deployed Emergin Nurse Call Gateways NCG and Patient Monitoring Gateways PMG at various hospitals throughout the United States which allowed Nurse Call and Patient Monitoring medical equipment to communicate with several different wireless both commercial and enterprise devices.
- Implemented Emergin Communications Gateway ECG at various emergency management departments and hotels throughout the United States which allowed the ECG to communicate with disparate input and wireless devices both commercial and enterprise .
- Worked with vendors in order to develop scope, identify risk and define procurement procedures for deploying the Emergin solution NCG, PMG, ECG as a turnkey solution
Developer Project Manager
- Partnered with multiple departments to create cost-saving and revenue-generating solutions.
- Composed business requirements, conceptual and technical designs, functional integration, and user acceptance test scripts.
- Coordinated with users on the planning, analysis, and design of the global Merchandise and Organizational hierarchy for Project Simplify, the largest business process re-engineering and global standardization project in the company's history. Savings estimated at millions per day.
- Created UNIX interface to transfer files to and from the Oracle database.
- Tested interfaces and system enhancements to provide users and developers with improvement ideas.
Projects implemented successfully:
- Coordinated Project Atlas which detailed the as-is systems and data flow for Merchandising, Marketing and Replenishment systems. This became the basis for Project Simplify.
- Implemented Oracle Retail Merchandising System formerly Retek Merchandising System , the most ambitious global systems initiative in Office Depot's history, which created daily sales growth in the millions for North American retail. Responsibilities included:
- o Lead extensive business and gap analysis JAD sessions regarding the organizational and merchandising hierarchy. o Created conceptual designs utilizing business users' requirements.
- o Synchronized the development, testing, data conversion, training, functional integration, user acceptance test, and post go-live support.
- Coordinated and implemented three major release upgrades for RMS, which resulted in 500,000 in annually savings.
- Partnered with developers and multiple teams to implement an Assortment and Space Optimization tool, which reduced SKU count of non-revenue generating products from the assortment, thus saving over 1.5 million dollars annually.
- Revamped the Reference Systems batch job schedule, which is now the model for the company. This process re-engineering effort reduced the communication cycle between Office Depot employees and hourly contractors, which was costly to the company.
- Lead the implementation of Country of Origin , which captures and maintains multiple countries of origin at the item-supplier level. Non-compliance, in a timely manner, would have resulted in loss of millions in government revenue.
Office Automation Specialist II
- Created and conducted regional 5 Counties formal classroom trainings for 300 individuals.
- Developed, implemented, and supported various tracking systems for C.S.E. that reduced cost by eliminating repetitious tracking systems.
- Provided technical support for the region and created operational procedures.
Revenue Specialist II
Researched and evaluated child support compliance to identify and initiate judicial and administrative remedies. Reviewed and prepared financial affidavits, income deduction orders and other legal documents.
Customer Service Representative
- Conducted ongoing training for new and existing staff.
- Created and maintained a branch training manual for the Red Carpet Lease RCL Specialists. Specialized in bankruptcy, insurance adjustments, refinancing, and financial reviews.
- Adopted and reformed sales and marketing techniques to increase revenue.