Objective: To obtain a position in a professional environment where my skills can benefit the organization while enhancing the company's objectives and ensure its progress.
Profile: Strong emphasis in communication skills, focusing on organizational goals and expectations. Experienced in government, health care, social and behavioral environments.
- Bridgewater Consulting Services-ASES, San Juan, PR 787-200-2673
- Member of the Health Information Technology Provider Incentive Program team that implemented the Electronic Health Record Puerto Rico Medicaid Incentive Program.
- Analyze and review submitted documents by Health Professionals and Hospitals and provide outreach, support and assistance during their AIU MU registration process in the State Level Registry
- Review, analyze and prepare State Level Registry Reports as needed. Experience working with programs such as Millimans MedInsight,
- Medicare Medicaid EHR Incentive Program and PR SLR Incentive Program Registration and Attestation Systems.
- Attended ACA, CMS and HITECH webminars. Also attended H.I.P.A.A. Privacy Patients Health Information Act Seminars.
- Called Health Insurance Providers to coordinate and confirm appointments regarding digitalization process of medical records.
- Provided MRT's support to ensure that appointments and scanning process take place on time in order to achieve company's goals.
- Informed Health Insurance Companies about providers who opted not to participate and followed up once communication was established to coordinate appointments.
Experience working with RecordFlow Master Program.
MMM/PMC Regional Office CSR
- Assured coverage of Customer Service call center and walk-in members at Regional Offices.
- Processed disenrollments, cancellations, reimbursement forms and other members' requests.
- Experience working with programs such as On Base, Sanovia, QNXT and Innovamd.
Program Support Facilitator
- Provided classroom support to ensure that faculty and student needs were met.
- Assisted the Marketing Manager with recruiting activities.
- Worked closely and proactively with the Operations Manager in Puerto Rico and the UNO Executive staff.
- Experience working with Blackboard Program.
Special Assistant to the Secretary
- Represented Secretary of the Family in different forums.
- Executive Director of Public Corporation for the Blind CIRIO . President of Bidding Board
- In charge of Master Plan for the development of social welfare of Vieques and Culebra.
- Attended Office of Government Ethics Seminars.
- State run insurance underwriter, Arecibo PR 787-759-8989
- Managed twenty eight- member injury claim team
- Negotiated and settled customer and health provider demands. Handled agency budget and work plan.
- Coordinated communications among union and agency.
- Attended Integrated Emergency Management Course by FEMA.
- Attended H.I.P.A.A. Privacy Patients Health Information Act Seminar. Attended Office of Government Ethics Seminars.
Skills and Others:
- Fully Bilingual
- Proficientin Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Certified Project Management Professional Certification Preparation Course 2013
- Restaurant Owner and Manager 9/2003-4/2008 Santana's Grill and Wine Sales experience 6/1997-11/1999 Vidal Investments, Inc
- Provider of Human Relations and Organizational Conflict Resolution Seminars and Curriculum Development