Dedicated IT management professional with a history of success in developing and implementing business initiatives across diverse organizations within Confidential 100 and Government in addition to launching a startup company. Intuitive consultant, expert at identifying and defining business and functional requirements to customize processes and applications in alignment with clients’ needs. Dynamic leader combining solid business acumen with advanced technical knowledge, skilled at delivering innovative technical solutions to drive revenue, margins and productivity. Superior communicator, expert at cultivating relationships and elevating organizational performance.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
Vendor Management Contracting Negotiations Budget Management Operations Team Building Process Improvement Customer Service Problem Solving Client/Server Databases LAN/WAN Project Management
Confidential, West Haven, Connecticut
Information & Technology Manager
- Oversee all City data and telephone networks, including hardware, software and applications.
- Provide support to 150 end - users with XP Professional and various applications including Office Suite, among other specialized applications.
- Manage support for 14 Windows-based servers including 2000, 2003 and 2008.
- Direct all aspects of City mailing center utilizing state-of-the-art Confidential mailing equipment.
- Drive end-user satisfaction through leadership of city-wide Help Desk staff in handling 25 calls per week; improved problem resolution response times to within hours of initial call.
- Ensure effective tax collection efforts through support of IBM AS/400.
- Maximize taxpayer funds, effectively managing more than $750,000 in capital projects.
- Spearheaded security project to implement over 20 wireless cameras across four locations, which transmitted real-time data to police station; project valued at $175,000.
- Directed major projects, including but not limited to train station development and downtown parking garage construction.
- Chaired $15 million Police Department building project.