- Skilled in analysis, due diligence, and research, Functions well on a team to provide support across diverse business units, and can provide individualized user support across multiple levels within an organization, including highly specialized technical personnel and senior level executives.
Technical Project Manager
- Researched and responded to external counter - parties pre-trade loan portfolio due diligence reports. Reviewed and coordinated questionnaire responses with related internal groups including Document Services, Legal and Compliance, Tax and Title teams.
- Managed the research and resolution of disputed Compliance, Title/Lien, and Missing Document issues during the due diligence phase of the loan transfer. Significantly increased the number of loans included, and the overall profitability of loan sales.
- Managed task plans securing supporting completion dates and related task evidence collateral, in compliance with governmental regulatory rules, from loan transfer participant’s representing multiple business units. Managed the archival and retention of task plans and collected documentation (task evidence) in preparation for internal and external audit requests.
- Managed coordination efforts between multiple technology groups to establish secure encrypted email and SFTP routes between Citi and multiple external trading partners in compliance with internal security procedures prior to the beginning of each new loan transfer project.
- Add website functionality which allowed listeners to download lectures and related media content that had been aired over the Internet streaming radio feed. Made revisions as requested to promote lectures and speaker hosted events.
- Formatted artwork and graphics material for production ready usage.
- Provide technical support for proprietary third-party technology and additional computer equipment as needed.
- Managed the seamless conversion of payment processing vendors.
- Led program efforts that included oversight of roadmap projects relating to system stabilization, expansion, billing reset, sales portal completion, resolution of on-going production support issues, and system release upgrades. Worked with the system vendor development team and in-house technical staff using Agile Software Development to meet stated project goals and deadlines.
- Managed AtTask issues and SalesForce case queues. Ensured that post development testing was completed, coordinated development rework for failed Q/A work, negotiated executive approval sign-offs, and managed production releases. Represented the concerns of the management team in the daily scrum sessions, weekly Project Manager Meetings, and provided cross-company status reporting detailing progress, issues and risks to Director and Executive Level Management.
- Managed 3rd party vendor interactions relating to the Core System, which included converting data from the legacy A/S400 system into the existing core system, and creating test cases to ensure system integrity, functionality, and responsiveness.
- Reviewed project schedules with a focus on risk mitigation to ensure that Quality Assurance Toll Gates were addressed within their expected parameters. Facilitated the collection and dissemination of required documentation necessary to pass Toll Gate inspections. Analyzed and responded to objections that were raised during the formal Toll Gate reviews.
- Managed the conversion to Detailed Time Tracking, and assisted in the migration of project schedules into the Clarity system. Managed project resources adherence to time accounting compliance standards and resolved time tracking related discrepancies and issues.
- Provided detailed project related reporting to the program management level, including input into program status reporting and monthly financial summaries.
Technical Project Manager
- Led project teams tasked with replacing or enhancing existing network monitoring applications. Coordinated with end-user groups to define requirements for portal user interface changes. Coordinated with internal support desks and related support teams in diverse geographic regions to successfully implement a new SiteScope based URL Monitoring tool.
- Worked with the Internal Audit, Revenue Assurance, and OSS Development groups on a high visibility project to mitigate revenue losses identified through a system-wide Usage Based Audit that was commissioned by the Executive level management group.
- Represented Operational Support Systems Development groups in Product Life Cycle Process meetings. Worked to determine technical requirements of each PLCP project, and ascertain the level of development work required. Worked with the appropriate Development Manager to get the development work scheduled and completed.