- I have 6 yrs 7 months of extensive QA experience (Manual and Automation) in IT Services specialized in Healthcare and telecom domain.
- 6.7 years of extensive experience in manual testing in IT industry, currently working as Associate Lead in Confidential, Hyderabad.
- 2 years of exp in Automation Testing with Selenium.
- Leading a team of 11 QA resources from UHG. Responsible for entire QA projects handled by Confidential and vendor team.
- Responsible for work forecast/resource management and day to day work delegation of 35 QA resources (Including UHG and vendor team).
- Review and approve weekly billing of 35 offshore QA resources.
- Mentoring QA resources to work effectively in team and provide end to end testing support.
- Worked in COBOL, JCL, DB2, CICS, foundation views, Soap UI and well versed with OS, RDBMS and VSAM concepts.
- Experience in executing complex mainframe and data stage testing projects.
- Handled System Analyst role for few projects.
- Complete Ownership of test data management for various upstream and downstream applications and managing a team of 7 data management resources.
- Work with 10 - 15 different project applications in each release during integration testing and manage data support from upstream and downstream applications.
- Implement Quality Management process (QMS) in entire project team.
- Interested in Optimization of testing techniques and completed many courses on some of the testing optimization techniques such as Risk Based testing, OATS, CTP, DTT.
- Extensive experience in performing different types of testing like Sanity, Black Box, White box, Database testing, Security Testing, functional, Non-functional, Integration testing, System testing, Cross Browser, Cross Platform, Smoke, End to End, Regression, Production.
- Good experience in Requirement Analysis, Test strategizing, Test Planning, Test data management, Test execution, Defect reporting and tracking.
- Complete understanding of project lifecycle and well exposed with UHG’s ADR, SOX processes.
- Using industry standards and best practices to deliver value-add to organizations and customers.
- Effective communications with all levels of internal and external customers.
- Provider domain and AHM-250 certified.
- Complete ownership of CDB QA team. Responsible for QA A&D and Test Only projects.
- Addressing and resolving issues for the QA team. Remove the roadblock. Responsible for QA team’s domain and technical development.
- Coordinating with vendor CDB QA team as part of ISDM.
- Testing included System, Integration, Regression, White Box, Black box testing for complex mainframe, datastage, GUI and web based applications.
- Test Estimation, Test requirements gathering, Test data preparation, Designing test strategies, Test plans, Test Conditions, updating RTM.
- End to end ownership of Test Data management for upstream and downstream applications.
- QA Resource work forecast for entire team.
- Interaction with development and testing stakeholders to clarify functional scenarios
- Participate in various meetings such as review meeting, data requirement and status meetings etc. and seek/provide inputs wherever applicable.
- Configuration Management (CM) responsibilities for CDB team.
- Adopting and exploring test optimization techniques which can be implemented in CDB.
- Root Cause Analysis on defects for CDB QA Team.
- Responsible for arranging knowledge sharing sessions named TIDBITS in UHGIS and CognizantCDB team which helps to improve competency level among the team members
- Test requirements gathering, Designing test strategies and Test plans and Test Estimation.
- End to end Test execution, Defect tracking and Validate requirements coverage.
- Confirm to standards within the Client Company in terms of Quality assurance.
- Leading the Infosys Team for Test execution, Defect tracking and Validate requirements coverage.
- Coordinating with the Development leads, System POCs.
- Raising defects and tracking them by coordinating with Development / Requirements /Sponsors.
- Reporting of execution progress and bug status to various stakeholders, Lead Development Director and senior management.