- Seeking a challenging and growth oriented career as an industry professional in a fast growing organization. Intend to build a career with leading corporate of high - tech environment with committed & dedicated people. Willing to work as a key player in challenging and creative environment.
- Management of the design phase of Roof terrace works, Boundary wall works, Façade works, Signage and Landscape works packages
- Reviewing design submissions and coordinating them into the construction schedule along with the ongoing development. Coordination of the Architectural issues in order to provide cost effective engineering solutions in co-ordination with engineers & consultants.
- Managing consultants, coordinating with changes to the master plan.
- Attend senior management follow-up progress meetings & design co-ordination meetings.
- Provide support to Construction Management team during the construction phase of project with design related issues.
- Deciding the determining factors affecting planning of building environments, budget, Architectural preferences & function
- To decide factors like space planning, lay out, utilization of furnishings & equipment’s, FF& E coordination
- Formulate the environmental plan to be practical, aesthetic & conducive to intended purposes.
- Monitor selection of construction materials & designing furnishings, art works & accessories.
- Applying computer aided design software to prepare working drawings, presentations.
- Responsible for fabrication, installation & arrangement of furniture fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint & wall coverings, art work & related items.
- Develop a clear understanding of the Client's key objectives, requirements and expectations. Translating these into a clearly defined project briefs in the early stages. Ensuring that the appropriate systems and procedures are in place to achieve the objectives. Defining clear lines of management responsibility. Ensuring implementation of Quality Assurance and safety plan. this includes interpreting working drawings, specifications, programme schedules, implementing site safety plans, establishing building sites and managing ongoing operations and monitoring construction site performance. Coordination of design works with other disciplines, Client interaction, communication and attending meetings in the course of project execution.
- It includes the supervision of personnel at the worksite (including organizing sub-contractors).Supervising compliance of construction in accordance with specifications and contract documents. Supervising defects inspections, detailing of finished work and rectification works. Co-coordinating and supervising commissioning. sourcing site plans, drawings, compliance documentation, supervising the installation of finishing elements and coordinating junctions and interfaces and integrating building finishing components. Consult with architects, engineers and technical workers to make sure that design intentions are met. Monitoring and reporting on program performance identify delays/potential delays and initiate remedial actions. Supervise &direct site managers and subcontractors to make sure standards of building performance, quality, cost schedules and safety are maintained.