- Highly innovative Internet and Mobile Marketing, Media Planning and Advertising Management professional with 13+ years’ experience. Recognized for exceptional ability to deliver results under challenging deadlines. Caffeine enthusiast; French speaker and Yum Cha wizard.
- Development and hiring of Ad Operations/Campaign Management team, provide business decisions based on KPIs, creative metrics, inventory analysis and customer relations. Managing difficult, talented people, encouraging exceptional results and teamwork. Experience with managing technically expert teams in achieving the lowest error rate in the organization and providing exceptional support and service.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem - solving skills with ability to interpret data into key learning and strategy, management of analytics reporting, systems and team. Google Ads Fundamentals + AdWords certified.
- Support sales, including deal pricing and contract term guidance and approval for sales people, facilitate strategic or non-standard deals and provide support to ensure successful responses to major RFPs.
- Extensive experience in mobile operations technologies, ad servers, geo location and mobile strategy. Training, user documentation, creating new processes and systems.
- Merged disparate resources and software technologies to provide comprehensive system for support of sales, marketing, development, product and management needs and goals.
- Recognized as a keen delegate, ensuring project completion always met all teams’ goals, and each department’s role was within their desired scope and commitment level.
- Administrator experience in multiple ad servers and exchange systems, directed development team in designing and implementing new systems operations software including reporting.
- Experienced in effective brand building through marketing materials, copywriting, design and copywriting to create a strong voice that is uniform across numerous channels and platforms including MailChimp.
- Salesforce, Pardot, Service Now, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Acrobat, InDesign, Illustrator), Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, including Pivot Tables), Basecamp, DFP, Google Analytics, AdMarvel, JIRA, AppNexus, Dropbox, Beeswax, MoPub, Confluence, Slack, Facebook Business Manager and several proprietary ad servers.
Graphic Designer/Marketing Manager/Account Manager
- Demonstrated skills in resizing and re-touching imagery with Adobe products including Acrobat Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong digital copywriting and design for internal and external clients.
- Creator of marketing materials, templates and client facing documents including copy.
- Strong project management skills and solution oriented.
- Ability to work in a matrixed/cross-functional environment
- Lateral leadership - capable of giving direction across environments.
- Capable of translating design campaign specifications, story flow, channels and tactics as part of an integrated campaign flow in partnership.
- Submit work order with all campaign details via a Business Requirements Document (BRD), and any additional supporting documentation, to ensure a clear understanding and technical translation of campaign specifications.
- Monitor operational campaign performance and provides up-to-date operational metrics (e.g. open rates, bounce rates and other email KPI’s).
- Facilitate weekly brand-level campaign management operational meetings. Escalate decisions, change and enhancement requests needed and risks and mitigation plans that require governance attention.
- Maintains brand-level campaign management decks that serve as campaign playbooks.
- Setup and maintenance of agency and production budgets within online project budgeting system, including issuance of client-facing estimates and vendor purchase orders.
- Forecasting of job profitability.
- Collaborate with Brand and Production teams to ensure completed jobs are properly closed out and archived.
- Collaborate with key creatives to develop an approach for creating the work and create competitive bids according to the needs of the clients and to fulfill the collective vision.
- Meet with Producers during and after a production to gather actualized information.
- Experience performing complex detailed analysis and reporting.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations effectively and professionally.
- Creatively assess the work required to complete a project.
- Provide accurate and accountable information to the studio regarding the financial viability of projects and workload requirements.
Social Media Manager/Marketing Manager
- Create content to supply social media platforms with relevant, inspiring, and engaging content that connects with the target customers.
- Develop, design, plan and execute media assets and campaigns for Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
- Understand differences of each platform and optimize content accordingly.
- Drive post to all social media channels, utilizing advanced features (stories, etc).
- Interact, follow and engage with customers/followers.
- Designed templates, production calendar and content initiatives based around events.
- Utilize hashtags, pixel tags, UTMs for additional tracking.
- Led efforts in the planning, development and implementation of brand voice, social media strategies, editorial calendars and concept creation.
- Review marketing analytics and share with team, pivoting as needed.
- A/B testing strategies, creatives and display media with reporting.
- Create programs to increase brand awareness and connect and retarget customers.
- Collaborate with team to launch new updates, blogs, emails and associated content.
- A proven track record of driving organic and paid audience growth and engagement.
- Knowledge of the ins and outs of all major social media platforms, as well as the best practices for publishing and reporting.
- The ability to use social media tools and analytics platforms like Sprout, Hootsuite, Google analytics, Twitter analytics, etc.
Brick Specialist/Sales Associate/Merchandizer
- Maximize profitable sales by the regular review of sales and margin information .
- Assist to ensure that appropriate and effective space management techniques are utilized .
- Ensure that the Store graphics system (including pricing) is maintained effectively, with a focus on customer service and maximizing profitable sales.
- Evaluate and communicated on competitors visual merchandising techniques, identifying opportunities to develop LEGO brand retail business further.
- Train sales associates on visual merchandising techniques according to LEGO Brand retail guidelines.
- Motivate and develop a high-performance team by sharing Confidential brand, vision and values .
- Collaborate with the store manager to deliver results by prioritizing time and effort, going beyond goals set by others, and finding motivation in raising store performance to the maximum .
- Cultivate a positive team environment that promotes a safe and fun atmosphere .
- Maintain merchandising standards to meet and exceed planned sales and KPIs with a strong focus on NPS and brand lifetime value.
- Utilize Buyers initial assortment plans to create planograms that are cluster or store specific as well as Game plans that align with corporate strategy, planograms, prototype flows and marketing.
- Analyze SKU productivity and provide recommendations to the that identify potential opportunities to improve sales and productivity of space.
- Recognize and react to gaps in the assortment when completing planograms.
- Assist in solving store specific planogram and merchandising issues within established timeframes.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with members of cross-functional teams (Buyers, Planning, Allocation, Marketing, Store Operations, Risk and LP). Collaborate with peers to ensure consistency of information, share best practices and develop knowledge.
Account Manager/Marketing Manager
- Served as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Built and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships, growing business and leads.
- Developed trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders.
- Ensured the timely and successful delivery of product solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly and concisely communicated the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Forecast and tracked key account metrics.
- Prepared reports on account status.
- Collaborated with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assisted with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Created marketing decks, promotional materials, countless creatives and opportunities for both the brand and brand partnerships.