- I will be interested in a Project/Program Manager position that has direct business and customer impact in an organization that values hard work, commitment, and passion for technology.
- Dynamic, driven and detail oriented Project Manager with more than 10 years of experience including proven success in IT project management.
- Proven project/program management acumen and experience leading projects through all the SDLC phases from Project initiation to closure including Bid preparation & RFP to Project handover & post implementation support.
- Strong focus on project delivery within the constraints of schedule, budget and quality.
- Expert in information systems technology, project planning, resource planning, systems analysis and troubleshooting, quality control, budgeting & forecasting, scheduling and planning, and tracking of results.
- Strong technical background in databases and programming (Oracle) with project planning, execution and effective team management skills.
- Proven success as a liaison between management, clients and personnel.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and a proven track record in building highly effective cross - team relationships
- Proficient customer facing skills with ability to deliver complex projects within constraints.
- Proven negotiating and Leadership skills - able to motivate teams and drive to results during all stages of the project
- Robust problem solving skills, logical thinking, and ability to learn new areas quickly.
- A passion for taking on big challenges and seeing them through
- Experience and confidence in working with senior executives to achieve common goals along with conviction and courage to drive decisions and defend positions as appropriate.
- Experienced in conducting and managing IT Audits with DR and IT Security Planning.
- Working experience as IT Manager with IT operations management
RELEVANT SKILLS:Project Management Professional ( PMP), Certified Information systems Auditor ( CISA), ISO 27001 lead auditor Analysis & Project Management ( RFP, Functional Specs, Interpreting customer requirements, Requirements, Requirements traceability matrix, Scope, Budget, Time, Cost, Quality, Risk, Resource Management with customer facing SLA & Issue management skills) with projects like Business process Re-engineering leading to ISO 9001:2005, Oracle Financial modules (GL,HRMS / Payroll) implementation experience, Customized Financial systems, University Management System, Hospital Management System, Program Management Office setup leading to IT Governance, Enterprise Content Management and Customized ERP & with manufacturing product.
Project Lead BI implementation
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Managed the project through all the SDLC phases and now managing the post-implementation support for this project.
- Responsibilities include preparing and maintaining project plan, project cost/budget management, project risk management, project schedule management.
- Coordination of project activities with project team evaluation.
- Liaison between client and the project implementation team
- Communication with project stakeholder including project status reporting.
Project Lead ERP development & implementation
Confidential, Sacramento, CA
- Project resource estimation/identification, project responsibility assignment and management
- Project schedule development and management
- Project cost estimation and management
- Prepare communication management plan
- Project plan preparation and management
- Leading project status report meeting and stakeholder management
- Coordinating project progress with onshore and off-shores project teams and client
Functional Project Lead OBIEE implementation
- Project Charter & Plan preparation and maintenance.
- Project team identification.
- Project cost and schedule estimation and management.
- Overall co-ordination of all project activities with status updates.
- Developed the Risk Management process for Risk Assessment, Identifying risks, mitigating risks and managing the risks.
- Developed the PM Methodology
- Developed the tools and templates required for PM Methodology including Project Charter for various sizes of the projects, Project Selection, Cost Benefit Analysis, ROI, NPV calculation process, Risk and Issues management, standardizing green, yellow, red criteria’s, Communication Plan, Change Management plan, Scope change management, Project Close out processes and Lessons learned.
- Developed the RPM templates/reports to calculate steering committee status report using Earned value management using Physical % complete and standardized processes for divisions within BIS.
- Coordinated the development of SDLC Methodology
- Implemented Rational Portfolio Manager for portfolio, program and project management & standardization.
- Defined the Project Initiation workflow, Project prioritization, optimization and selection criteria for IT Governance.
- Worked as a Project Manager on Confidential Information Management System Project.
- Was responsible for delivering the GL & Student Information System modules of this project.
- The Student information modules catered for more than 4500 students in the university including student admission, enrolment, exams, result and billing functions.
- Project Manager Integrated Port operations system.
- The project included automation of the entire port operations including accounts & billing.
- Led the project through all the SDLC phases from Bid preparation to post implementation support .
- Lead a team of more than 25 team members including developers, test & quality, analysts, SME, administrative staff, module team leaders and junior project managers.Application security & administration eWharfage & eStorage