- Strategic Solution Architect eager to utilize expertise in process evaluation and optimization demonstrated over 15 years of superior industry performance. Innovative and ambitious with a passion for learning.
Technical Project Manager / Scrum Master
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Agile PM / Scrummaster for SAP EP implementation
- As Project Manager, was key player in team that successfully launched over 100 web initiatives over 8 - year span for one of the world's leading Milk Marketing Cooperatives.
- Managed and delivered advanced customization and configuration for corporate solutions.
- Worked closely with product teams to define and prioritize partner feature requests
- Managed project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Managed project planning, resource allocation, scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Created strong relationships with key decision makers within the organization.
- Supported customer implementations and ensured success through identification and application of repeatable best practices.
- Gathered requirements, defined scopes, allocated resources and established schedules meeting or exceeding project demands.
- Sourced additional resources and staff to meet timeline demands.
- Collaborated with business users, technical teams, database administrators and testing teams during kickoff meetings, joint application designing and planning sessions to validate requirements.
- Project Manager for SAP EP migration into Azure from CapGemini DCs in Phoenix and Marlboro.
Chief TechnologistConfidential, Kansas City, MO
- Architected peer-to-peer marketplace solution for internet startup specializing in pre-owned golf vertical.
- Performed roles as Architect and Program Manager for business, managing several DevOps teams located in Ukraine, India and the US.
- Instrumental in assisting startup from conceptualization through MVP phase, accumulating several thousand customers over a 2-year span.
- Developed and implemented strategic and technology roadmaps.
- Represented group to other companies, general public and trade groups to enhance reputation and build useful contacts.
- Investigated new technologies and adopted useful systems or devices.
- Sourced vendors, negotiated contracts and developed productive relationships.
- Identified, planned and managed research and development initiatives.
- Attended tradeshows, public forums, company meetings and other business-related or networking gatherings as company representative.
Webmaster / Project Manager / Solution ArchitectConfidential, Kansas City, MO
- Managed over 30 web-sites and 2 intranets during 5-year period
- Conceptualized, planned and executed original designs for wide range of website properties.
- Planned and engineered RESTful web services to manipulate dynamic datasets.
- Analyzed requirements and designed, developed and implemented software applications for multiple websites.
- Collaborated with cross-functional development team members to analyze potential system solutions based on evolving client requirements.
- Tested troubleshooting methods, devised innovative solutions, and documented resolutions for inclusion in knowledge base for support team use.
- Researched, designed and implemented scalable applications for information identification, extraction, analysis, retrieval and indexing.
- Led Netweaver Portal development initiative as Subject Matter Expert and primary point-of-contact for project management staff.
- Collaborated with Communications business unit team members to design new applications system to enhance client requirements for mobile computing capabilities.
- Worked closely with other business analysts, development teams and infrastructure specialists to deliver high availability solutions for mission-critical applications.
- Recommended and built custom indexes within SAP database solutions.