Extensive background in the implementation of ERP, Supply Chain, Redistribution, Process Improvement and Business Intelligence solutions at the enterprise level. Successfully guided highly motivated teams, achieving desired objectives and strategic goals and optimizing internal processes.
Senior Consultant / Senior Project Manager
- Managed the conversion activities for the new Billing system of a major telecommunication corporation utilizing Informatica ETL and OBIEE reporting technologies.
- An offshore component was integrated within the development team in order to increase efficiency and decrease overall costs.
- Facilitated requirements review sessions with business users to ensure optimum solution delivered.
- Mobilized an environments Tiger team to assemble the QA and UAT environments in order to enable testing activities in a very short period of time.
Principal Consultant / Senior Project Manager
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Managed large enterprise - wide IT projects across multiple organizations, serving as a trusted advisor for executive management in the areas of Customer Facing Web strategy (.net), ERP implementation and upgrades (PeopleSoft), vendor and package selection, implementation of enterprise level Business Intelligence applications (Microsoft PerformancePoint, Cognos BI and OBEE) and definition and implementation of Change Management, Process Improvement and Project Management Office efforts.
- The web project included the global design, development and implementation of a web-based customer facing portal enabling customers to process direct orders and view related documentation online, reducing staff requirements by 25%.
- Managed a design team in the UK, development and testing teams of 60 offshore resources in India and concurrent implementation in Brazil, Netherlands, Germany, England, Finland and Switzerland.
- Managed all aspects relevant to the implementation of an Enterprise Business Intelligence solution which included design and implementation of the Data Warehouse (SQL Server) and Cognos BI, implementation of a Metadata tool facilitating data domain definition, Master Data management, definition of the BI community (end user roles and responsibilities and Steering Committee), definition of the Master Data standardization across the enterprise in compliance to required SOX controls, improved Corporate forecast, planning and reporting processes utilizing Microsoft Great Plains providing Executives with dynamic functionality, trending and analysis capabilities and developed and delivered training for end users on a global scale.
- Achieved a 70% reduction on corporate consolidation, budget and forecasting processes, improved efficiency and accuracy of global reporting process for both internal and external reporting.
- Documented the current processes and procedures for the manufacturing division for presentation to the Board of Directors with process improvement opportunities.
Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Facilitated the definition of business requirements for the implementation of the Supply Chain and Redistribution model which included integration of the legacy application (Infinium) to the Manhattan Suite of applications in support of the business model and development of the enterprise architecture map.
- Synchronized business requirements and naming conventions to provide standardized data for use across corporate platforms and managed the pre-conversion data clean up standardizing 30 years of inventory forecasting data for over 70 operating companies and reducing data volume by 30%. Reduced manual data input time by 45%.