- Sr. PM/PO/BSA with 10+ years of experience in implementation of web/mobile, cloud - based, SaaS products from concept to launch, including evaluation, requirements gathering, functionality and gap analysis, systems specification, SQL DB information architecture, UI/UX design, QA, UAT, POC, end-user training, and post-launch support.
- Fully vested in Agile/Scrum, SAFe and CI/CD; resource allocation; milestone setting; MVP release; and cost analysis.
- Totally engaged with stakeholders at executive management level as well as cross-functional teams, acting as intersection of customer support (End-users), UI/UX design (Product), and Engineering (IT), and the DevOps team.
- Team player, leader, listener, contributor, and confidant, who exceeds in delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including BRD, FRD, and technical and business presentations.
- Seasoned in collaborating with software developers by providing stewardship, guidance, and design solutions.
- Experienced in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM): WCM, Assets, Tagging, User Roles/Permissions, and Workflows.
Web Application Frameworks/CMS: AEM, Django, Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, pyRoze, and Braimward.
Platforms: Windows (XP, Vista), Unix (Ubuntu, Linux, RHEL, Fedora Core, HP/UX), and Mac OS.
Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, MongoDB, AEM JCR, Access, and Visual FoxPro.
Tools: Amazon Cloud (AWS EC2 & S3), JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, Rally (Agile/Scrum), Lucidchart. Gunicorn, nginx, Apache, Ubuntu, Jenkins, jQuery, Bootstrap 3, LESS, Awesome Font, AngularJS, Google Docs, High Charts, Google Docs, Hipchat, Google Charts, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Confidential, SEM, Plesk, Youtube & Vimeo Channels, AVS Video/Audio Editor, DBSchema, Photoshop, MS Office 365 (Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel), Sketch, Balsamiq, Zeplin, SharePoint, Adobe Analytics (Site Catalyst), Adobe Experience Manager (AEM/CQ5), AEM DAM, Elastic Search
Confidential, Los Altos Hills, CA
- Led the development of a SaaS - based image gallery as a digital assets management backend for a B2B real estate investment platform.
- Released incremental product functionality within CI/CD pipelines through Dev, QA, Staging and Prod environments.
- Used Django REST Framework, React, and MySQL. Gathered requirements from business stakeholders, created BRD, designed DB Schema, and wrote user stories and UAT scripts. Conducted Scrum ceremonies with the Agile team and managed bi-weekly sprints within Jira. Demoed POC to company's real estate investors.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Conducted PI Planning at business units level, established milestones and delivery roadmap, and set product roll - out within a CI/CD pipelines by updating the code repository daily and verifying via an automated build.
- Managed on-boarding of new business units into AEM and conducted ETL planning among discrete systems for each business unit's specific requirements.
- Fully engaged with product/project managers, acted as the conduit between business and developers and QA teams.
- Established and operated in a fully-orchestrated Agile/Scrums setting, managing all user stories in JIRA; responsibilities included representing the digital assets team in daily stand-ups, grooming user stories, and conducting demos at sprint reviews.
- Produced technical data flow and process flow diagrams, and standardized AEM taxonomy at the enterprise level. Created complex SQL Queries in JIRA for the executive management.
Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential, Greenwood Village, CO
- Worked with DevOps team ensuring successful product updates through CI/CD pipelines. Conducted ETL content migration among discrete systems and managed on - boarding of new news markets into the AEM portal platform on AWS infrastructure accounts (QA, Staging and Production).
- Worked in three Scrums running nine (9) JIRA projects, responsibilities included business requirements gathering, functional specifications and AEM authoring documentation, data flow diagrams (DFD) creation, systems integration data analysis, AEM component authoring, and managed an enterprise-level taxonomy.
- Worked closely and in collaboration with four Product Owners, created and groomed user stories, use cases, scenarios, and acceptance criteria in JIRA. Guided the QA team and created UAT scripts on critical stories. Authored technical and business documents. Conducted Agile, Scrum, and User Story Authoring in workshops and training sessions.
- Interacted with 20+ developers and QA, the PM team, and UI/UX designers. Attended daily stand-ups and all other Scrum ceremonies, and collaborated with two Scrum Masters across several service-based applications.
Technical Product Manager
Confidential, Lafayette, CO
- Managed development of a SaaS - based survey application in Customer Experience Management (CEM) space for the banking and credit union industry for both web and mobile developed using MySQL database.
- An analytic platform that measured banks' customer experience as they interact with bank employees.
- Produced SQL management reports that integrated with bank's external systems.
- Designed a MySQL survey engine that performed analytic calculations according to business rules established per bank.
- Gathered requirements, analyzed company procedures, reviewed manual operations, and interviewed client's customers.
- Created and managed the product road map, scheduled software development cycle that included a portal to upload raw survey data from banks' call centers, designed a proprietary customer experience analytic measurement engine (the calculator), and built a secure portal for banks to access their reports.
- Managed a team of developers, one DBA, and one UI/UX designer.
- Conducted UAT and A/B Testing to arrive at best user experience.
Business Systems Analyst
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Led Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) tools development in a SaaS - based, cloud-based data and application migration project (ETL) in AWS.
- Spearheaded a rigorous quality assurance (QA) process on digital assets comprising 4,000+ documents and 100+ web pages on the web and mobile browsing.
- Played a primary role in an ETL endeavor during portal's migration from a SaaS-based third-party system to an in-house managed AEM platform, including the critical mapping of asset owners from the old system to the new AEM system. Mentored an IT developer in designing the mapping script and validated the results through a quality control process.
- Supported company's Sales Enablement web/mobile portal by serving 800+ staff in sales and product marketing, provided regular reporting to three Directors at Sales Operation, Web Marketing and IT.
- Trained and mentored newly-hired content publisher at Web Marketing department on the portal migration and AEM publishing tasks at a time the department was busy launching another critical web property.
- Acted as application's SME, interacted with sales, product marketing, web marketing, and IT on AEM's components, workflows, template design, system architecture, UAT, POC, Single SignOn, and personalization.
- Defined business logic, specified UI screens, and developed POC on new productivity tools on top of AEM that enabled users to interact with AEM's digital asset repository, resulting in the development and production of two new tools named Document Submission Tool and Document Revision Tool.
- Interacted with and guided onshore and offshore IT developers on a daily basis, using Agile/Scrum methodologies in optimizing AWS system performance and improving accuracy of metrics and analytic reports.
- Applied company's global taxonomy in the AEM Tagging module by tagging all digital assets and web pages.
- Supported content publishers, document owners, product marketing managers, and sales engineers on a daily basis to fulfill and prioritize their digital asset publishing requests.
- Conducted design review, UAT, and training sessions with sales and marketing groups in using AEM and the newly-released productivity tools that enabled IT to improve quality and acceptability of the delivered tools.
Technical Product Manager
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Designed, managed, supported and maintained the first on - demand and fully-scaled, SaaS-based, PaaS-based service on the AWS cloud for web and mobile delivery in the field of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD). Used MySQL for data store.
- Branded as CFDCalc, the service solved CFD problems through mini apps called Calculators by utilizing HPC on AWS (Amazon web services: EC2 & S3). Put in place ITIL practices to comply with company's global business strategy and legal obligations.
- Managed a team of five software developers and two UI designers.
- Responsible for UI/UX, POC, system architecture, user management and usage metrics, job scheduling, license management, on-demand processing on Amazon Web Services EC2 & S3, and PayPal payment integration.
- Also, designed and deployed a Queue system in MySQL to sync jobs launched on AWS to problem cases launched by users on the CFDCalc site.
- As part of a customization project, implemented an HPC module on a dedicated AWS account for a customer Proctor & Gamble (P&G) with integration with P&G's in-house cloud-based queue.
- As a PaaS-based platform, enabled CFD developers worldwide to deploy their CFD apps on the CFDCalc platform.
- The platform provided usage and revenue metrics to calculator developers.
- As the site marketing manager, implemented Confidential, Google Analytics, Google Adwords through third-party vendors that increased site traffic 50% annually. Also, created a MySQL Query Reporting for the Confidential .
- The site generated 100-percent qualified leads with a consistent growth of 75% annually.
- Captured critical keywords in Google organic search and occupied top ranking space on those keywords, setting an unprecedented record in marketing that surpassed the competition.
Technical Product/Project Manager
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Developed MySQL-driven web and mobile applications.
- Responsibilities included project management, budget analysis, feasibility studies, requirements analysis, system specification, product development, information architecture, POC, UAT, A/B testing, managing/mentoring UI/UX designers, back-end programmers, and database architects.
- Applies Agile/Scrum methodologies in all application development projects.
- Regularly interacted with executive management, producers, stakeholders, and external IT vendors.
- Supervised and mentored an in-house development team.
- Designed two mobile apps location-based, and travel expense.