I have extensive experience in technical project management, process analysis, and information technology with a proven record in improving efficiency and productivity to achieve cost savings. While driving projects and teams toward success by creating work plans, delegating tasks, tracking progress and budget, I apply my entrepreneurial spirit to discover the best systems and processes to fit teams' requirements and restraints. I've supported the technology of companies in various industries, including start ups, non - profit healthcare quality improvement, TV production, educational publishing, social networking, theatrical production, and marketing/advertising.
- Project Management and Leadership Strategic Planning Training
- Documentation Presentations Event planning and management
- Vendor Relations Process Mapping, Improvement and Management Budget Planning
OSX, OSX Server, IOS, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Server, Sonicwall Firewall, DNS, DHCP, Exinda Packet Shaper, Deploy Studio, Web Helpdesk, Zimbra mail server, Apple Mail Server, Google Apps for Business, SOPHOS Anti-Virus,Box, CrashPlan, Tape backup libraries, JIRA, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, FTP, LAN, WAN Internet connections (DSL, EoC, EoF, WLAN, T1 DS3), XSAN, AVID, WiKi servers
Senior Project Manager - Technology
- Site coordinator and technology project manager for three-phase office renovation.
- Successfully doubled server room space, quadrupled power systems and power backup, expanded network infrastructure by 300%, added 6 new technologies and managed build-out during busiest production schedule in company’s history, with 99.97% up-time.
- Kept future expansion needs in mind when running projects to minimize costs, downtime, and stress for the business.
- Technical coordinator/advisor for multiple national TV series on Discovery Networks, Animal Planet and PBS.
- Responsible for all facets of in-house multimedia development, deployment and delivery utilizing current multimedia software and coordinated staging and construction of events, trade-shows, multi-platform development, and video displays.
- Managed multiple company-wide network and data center redesigns.
- Lead design and development of company SaaS data collection portal serving US and state government clients, multiple projects and team needs for data collection, reporting and team collaboration.
- Created team synergy by soliciting and compiling feedback to achieve project goals.
- Proven record of developing and implementing innovative strategies to bring company to the next level of corporate IT.
Information Technology Manager
- Specified and managed vendor contracts for Confidential, live power/UPS/generator power backup, environmental monitoring and video and premise security, real-time systems monitoring.
- Managed two business units and a direct staff of four with major global publishing company.
- Supervised desktop support teams, served as tier 1 support to project teams and executives.
- Unified all IT asset, services, and software licensing to one IT admin management account.
- Standardized practices for hardware/software purchasing, vendor pricing, asset management, machine imaging, file structure, and new employee on-boarding processes.
- Communicated to senior management latest available technologies and their uses in company’s mission
- Developed disaster response plans customized for company’s needs.
- Oversaw deployment for all conferences, trade shows, presentations, coordinated air and land freight, local crews, translators, and messengers, and certified functionality of all lighting, sound, video, and effects before show time.
Lead IT Support
- Maintained and administered all systems and user accounts used in company’s mission
- Implemented and maintained laptop/workstation imaging system.
- Deployed company-wide virus and intrusion protection system and services.
- Deployed support helpdesk system for staff technology issue tracking, self serve support for employees and executives at headquarters and satellite offices.
- Installed copper and fiber data wiring, and certified network infrastructure integrity and updated where needed.
- Designed wireless infrastructure for 100% office coverage with secure, standard and guest networks.
- Lead redesign of company DVD production process.
- Implemented a team support portal for 1000+ individual and hospital teams consisting of knowledge base, toll free support line, issue ticketing system, and live chat agent.
- Served as data center team coordinator, responsible for physically moving and installing 50+ servers, and SAN disk array, as well as migrating data center to larger space and new provider location with less than 6 hours of downtime.
- Created end user training and technical documentation in video, print and wiki formats for a wide variety of audiences.
- Conducted company “Lunch and Learn” trainings for technology related programs and hardware use.
- Trained new staff and interns in operation of company workstations/laptops and other office equipment.
- Delivered real-time remote trainings for geographically distanced staff.
- Member of presentation task-force to enhance and improve sales and marketing presentations.
- Trained editorial, graphic, layout, and photo departments in current and future technologies.
- Coordinated with sales and marketing departments all aspects of delivery for company’s technology, multimedia and training needs.