- Customer Insight | Revenue Growth | Corporate Governance Strategic Partnerships | Data Analytics | Business Intelligence
- Executive leader with expertise driving information management and governance strategies and business intelligence initiatives in multi - million-dollar programs, revenue growth and process improvement within key account relationships.
- Provides guidance in transforming policy into reality and evaluating operational effectiveness and compliance.
- Aligns resources and business solutions while providing a significant return on investment.
- With a bias for action, combines a disciplined operational approach to thought leadership to drive organic growth and navigates the C-suite to identify, evaluate, select and execute strategies that achieve value-building goals.
- Strategic Partner - leverages direct experience to provide scalable solutions, tools, and expertise to support growth and expansion initiatives.
- Distills complex business problems into tangible revenue, efficiency and margin-driven sales growth with a relentless commitment to quality, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Customer Experience Champion - provides internal feedback for developing a best-in-class experience to the customer to enhance branding differentiation, revenue growth, and profitability. Represents the needs of the customer individually and collectively in strategic planning and advocates for improvements in the customer experience.
- Innovative Technology Strategist - involves cutting-edge technology to eliminate the need for physical hardware in support of application test environments; profound ability to effectively articulate technical issues with a non-technical audience and to recognize the needs of business unit leaders.
- Business Turnarounds - provides engaged and collaborative direction to increase process efficiency and meet business targets. Offers coaching on continuous improvement tactics. Leverages relationships, key resources and strategic alliances to improve and maximize quality and profitability.
- Employee Engagement & Flexible Leadership - stewards an organization's resources to superior performance while nurturing an environment of risk tolerance and alignment of talent to the roles needed to fulfill the mission. Implements programs to increase morale, encourage employee participation and decrease turnover. Inspires idea generation and innovation by instilling effective empowerment methodologies.
- Organizational Development Process Improvement Program Management Customer Insight Data Governance Data Quality Customer Segmentation Analytics Business Intelligence Business Process Design Compliance Customer Data Integration Data Warehouse M&A
- Key Account Management Project Management Business Strategy Vendor Management
- Data Stewardship Product Fulfillment Revenue Recognition Enterprise Data Management
- Foreign languages: German Spanish French
- Planview MS Office Suite OBIEE Oracle TIBCO Trillium Vertex Azure AWS Qlikview Tableau Workfront Confluence Clarity Smartsheet JIRA Rally Service Now Siebel
- Oracle UCM S4/HANA BW on HANA BOBJ MicroStrategy Teradata Informatica SAP Orchestra EBX IBOE GfK DEG Nielsen SharePoint Workspace Admin Business Objects XI/WEBI OBIEE 11g Salesforce Aprimo Acrobat X Pro
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Senior Director & Program Manager
- Accountable for the successful implementation of the data management and reporting roadmap.
- Coordinated with executive leadership to determine overall business unit priorities, resources, goals, plans, and budgets.
- Worked closely with the RevOps leadership and ensured clear communication regarding activities that impacted the end-to-end client experience.
- Led push for improved processes, systems, technology, business insights, and training.
- Drove the strategy for improvements among various systems, including data platforms, marketing automation, CRM, and other sales enablement tools to maximize business productivity.
- Collaborated with PMs and data governance specialists on the execution of a $25 million enterprise-level initiative pipeline.
- Emphasized and promoted new business opportunities in the $100-200 million range stemming from the dismantling of silos both within departments, across the company on a national level.
- Extensive work in M&A-related data integration and due diligence that saved millions in customer goodwill by ensuring that customers could transact from Day 1 and ensured that customer reporting worked flawlessly.
- Worked on strategic data initiatives that advanced and expedited the $50 billion Essilor-Luxottica combination.
- Represented the best interests of business stakeholders, ensuring that they received a good return on their investment in $250,000 - $3 million projects resulting in retention of major customers and over $50 million in associated revenue.
Confidential, Hollywood, CA
Senior Project Manager
- Structured and executed projects to improve profitability and customer service.
- Areas of focus included revenue forecasting, pricing, product management/acquisition/remarketing, product mix and distribution in worldwide markets, asset utilization, and performance management.
- Built data warehouse group credibility with functional/divisional stakeholders and senior management; generated ongoing pull for assistance and value-add.
- Developed business intelligence projects for the $28 billion combination with Confidential and presented targeted summaries to the appropriate level (CEO, EVPs, SVPs, project leadership) and highlighted over $300 million in revenue potential within new and existing customers.
- Contributed to regularly recurring disaster recovery exercises, preventing a $170 million data breach a la Confidential .
- Owned projects worth $500,000 to $5 million with outstanding ROI, sticking to tight timelines and costs while effectively managing risk. Quickly turned around inherited projects.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Data Governance Consultant
- Recognized and closed gaps in customer data that had prevented companies from achieving a true 360-degree customer view.
- These views resulted in significant improvements in conversion rates, up to 50% while avoiding hundreds of millions in regulatory fines.
- Identified and on-boarded new Data Officers for data hub and helped ensure centralized controls were met ensuring compliance Basel and similar areas to prevent over $100 million OCC fines to Wholesale as a result of potential non-compliance with a whole range of banking regulations.
- Identified and summarized quality controls in place across more than $2 billion in finance risks across business lines and helped IT groups bolster internal audits, bringing about 360-degree customer views that consolidated exposure of a given client across legal entities.
Confidential, San Rafael, CA
Enterprise Data Manager
- Designed and implemented a key account data model that aligned the definition of the customer across enterprise systems and enabled accurate tracking and reporting of customer purchases through both direct and indirect channels.
- Implemented continuous improvement of underlying customer processes and use of customer data as a data warehouse steward.
- Led a global team of seven analysts and engineers responsible for monitoring multiple corporate-wide programs and operational processes.
- Leveraged Oracle BI answers and dashboards for BI analyses.
- Directed five analysts and two automation engineers.
- Implemented key account hierarchies with an emphasis on establishing repeatable revenue streams that led to 20% increase in revenue and improved customer value analysis, customer size and industry segmentations.
- Use of an account data model increased process efficiency by 60% and was being used by account teams to support commissions, order transactions and to install base reporting.
- Helped win dozens of multi-million-dollar contracts targeting enterprises and government entities worldwide.