- Over (15) fifteen years of experience as an innovative creative Project Coordinator and Analyst with IT/Business strengths in Database Development (MS Access, Oracle, VBA, and SQL), Web Development (MS SharePoint 2007/2010 and Joomla/PHP), Project Management (planning, creating charters, stakeholder management, defining/keeping projects in scope and tracking/monitoring activities), Document/Report Writing (RFP/RFQs, Budgets, Job Aid/Manuals), and Large Scale (over 3000 users), and Meeting/Presentation Skills (WebEx, PowerPoint).
- Served as SME with extensive experience studying new system capabilities and requirements, translating business needs and implementing technological solutions, new systems, products, and services on budget in a cost effective way.
- And, through determining the requirements/capacity/limitations/risk of a project or program formulate scope and objectives of the project, clearly communicating them to all stakeholders, technical teams and business leaders, and monitoring and controlling change and issue management through completion of deliverables.
- Created new and enhanced relational database systems (over 27 major database systems) using Oracle, MS Access, SQL PL/SQL, VBA, extracted data from ODBC connected and linked external database tables/queries, imported Excel/CSV/Text files, developed easy user - friendly navigable menus and forms, and created a host of comprehensive reports/charts/graphs and dashboards based upon careful analysis of initial user needs and requirements.
- Served as Administrator of MS SharePoint 2010/2007. Developed Portal and Intranet Sites and accompanying pages for over 25 divisions, implemented Document Management system responsible for storing and sharing inventory of historical drawings, libraries, lists, constructing workflows, records, contracts, programs, projects, policies and procedures, Identity/Access Management Search Consolidation System incorporating Active Directory, LDAP, CRD, and integration of software and other web services/data sources.
- Created and maintained an -winning innovative MS Access database that was also featured in a WDIV TV news documentary that scanned Barcoded State of Michigan license data, converted/filtered and imported Excel .csv files, and various other formats into the application. Application captured over 600,000 entries, involved extensive customized VB code, purging, re-ordering, editing and formatting of data.
SYSTEMS & SOFTWARE:
MS Office Pro /Project Management: MS Project/5 PM/Basecamp/Zoho Diagramming - MS Visio/Smartdraw/Edraw
MS SharePoint Enterprise Class Web Applications: Portal/Document Management/MS Visual Studio 2010/SharePoint Designer/MS .Net 3.5 - 4.0 HTML5/HTML4
Directory Server and Web Services Technology: LDAP/Active Directory/Identity/Access Management/Google Search Appliance/SVD search tools and Queries/Open Source Tools/Testing/Debugging Internet Security SAML, Single Sign-On, Encryption, SSL, and WS-Security
Storage: hypervisor/virtualization/VMWare/HP/Cloud Computing
Graphics/Adobe CS3: CS5/Photoshop/Dreamweaver/Fireworks/Flash/Adobe
Joomla/Drupal/WordPress/PHP/Social Networking: Facebook/Twitter
Tablet/Smartphone: AndroidPROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
- Followed SDLC methodologies to develop and maintain over 7 major MS Access 2007 systems using MS Access VBA, Macros, Menus\Interfaces design, exporting and importing of data from linked ODBC connected Oracle tables/SQL queries, Excel CSV files text files, user friendly robust form designs, efficient reader friendly designed informational reports.
- Developed new and unique SQL queries to external databases and files to import, extract, validate, and track data in tables, forms, and reports.
- Developed and maintained excellent communication and relationships with administration, managers, business analysts, technicians, and other users and stakeholders to define and develop solutions for a variety of unique high-level business needs and requirements.
- Excellent Report designing skills in the creation of tabular, columnar, bar graphs, pie charts, and other reports utilizing MS Graph, MS Excel, Crystal Reports, Dundas, and other third party reporting and web browser-based dashboarding software.
- Created fully documented Job Aid User Manuals for the and Billing department using MS Word with descriptive table of contents, data flow diagrams, and hierarchal charts, programming flowcharts, figure illustrations, etc.
- Utilized a variety of systems including - FACETS, Market Prominence, Business Object XI 3.1 for analysis, comparison, etc. of data.
- Coordinated and communicated project details using MS Outlook email, JAD and group meetings to keep all managers, analysts, technicians, and all project stakeholders informed of project progress, scope changes, updates, prototype reviews, meetings, launch dates, unit/user acceptance testing, etc.
- Proficient with MS Office suite including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel as well as the use of Visio for designing, diagramming, and mapping of systems.
- Corporate Ethics and Compliance
- HIPAA Privacy and Security Standards
- Medicare Compliance
- Fraud and Abuse
- Code of Business Conduct
- Employee Conflicts of Interest
- Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- Built over 30 major MS Access relational database systems for departments and organizations and have successfully mentored and trained several staff in the use of MS Access, VBA, Macros, and the exporting and importing of data (especially from Excel CSV files as well as a variety of other databases - SQL Server, Oracle, flat files, etc.).
- Conceptualized, budgeted, and managed MS Access 600,000 voters mobile database Voter Information Personnel System (WDIV News Video Demonstration - WDIV 10/2005).
- Highly experienced with MS Access SQL, PL\SQL, and transact SQL as well as using Crystal Reports, Business Objects and Oracle BI reporting tools.
- Utilized Data Modeling tools MS Visio and Erwin to develop ERDs, data models and data flow diagrams, flow charts, and hierarchical organization and work tasks charts.
- Served 6 years as Administrator/Developer/Trainer of MS SharePoint 2010/2007 Intranet Portal/Document Management system responsible for storing and sharing inventory of current and historical drawings, libraries, lists, workflows, records, contracts, programs, projects, policies and procedures, Identity/Access Management Search Consolidation System incorporating Active Directory, LDAP, CRD, and integration of software and other web services/data sources.
- Utilized Software Development Lifecycle Methodologies and software tools covering initiation, planning, execution, monitoring/controlling, and closing of projects over the 10 knowledge areas of Project Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resources, Communications, Risk, Procurement, and Stakeholder Management.
- Reengineered numerous business processes for continued process improvement ensuring initiatives are aligned with the changing business priorities and stakeholder project alternatives and solutions
- Interfaced with clients/customers on implementation specifications of high-level ERP Systems (Oracle ERP), integration of emerging technologies, related business requirements, and detailed functional specifications covering Information Technology, Human Resources, and Finance modules.
- Worked with project teams to gather requirements, design, and construct prototypes on a number of special web development initiatives involving Joomla/PHP Open Source CRM with integration of current web services/data sources.
- Skilled at using MS Office to regularly create Databases, Spreadsheets, User Manuals, Reports, and daily correspondence (letters, memos, notifications, etc.), Impactful Presentations, Comprehensive Diagrams (Data Flow, Flowcharts, etc.), and daily Email correspondence.
- Managed budgets and contracts associated with all system development, resource allocation, and vendor/customer relationships with proven deliverables.
- (12) twelve years of experience as a technical writer of high level reports, technical manuals, email/online correspondence, website editing.
- Facilitated and monitored JAD sessions, Strategic Action Team meetings, and ad hoc meetings to bring together business users, Information Technology Staff, and Stakeholders to draw up plans for major enterprise initiatives and business-to-IT application development projects and systems.
- Executed projects and project plans and monitored Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Performed, setup, and monitored User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and reported critical path activities for best most time and cost effective way to benefit organization.
Adult Instructor/IT Consultant
- Instructed over 1000 students Adult Basic Students (GED) over the course of 7 years in Math, English, Social Studies, and Science
- Instructed and developed curriculum and materials for 3000 student online and onsite General Equivalency Diploma program for the Confidential ( Confidential )
- Developed Nursing Math Test for 500 Student Confidential Nursing tutorial program
- Implemented Math Tutorial, Manuals, and Testing tools for Michigan al Assessment Program (MEAP)
- Ability to use positive, effective approaches in identifying, investigating and resolving student issues and performance problems
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of students and staff