- An accomplished Project Manager with over 10 years of experience in software development and project management.
- Possesses a unique blend of management and technology skills with a strong foundation in industry standards.
- Has the ability to manage client expectations in crisis situations, present architecture and project strategy to clients and deliver presentations to technology executives to secure project funding.
- Demonstrates an exceptional ability in grasping strategic management requirements/issues and applying technology to implement creative solutions. Known for the excellent ability to foster collaboration, teamwork and strong alliances.
- Proven ability to initiate action and adapt to change.
Other: SQL, IIS, html, xml.
Databases: SQL server, Access.
Operating Systems: DOS, UNIX, Windows.
Office applications: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, MS Project, Lotus Notes.
- I worked at the Confidential account managing several small to large IT infrastructure projects for AT&T Home and Mobile billing systems for voice and data.
- Most of these projects are created to support the increasing user base transactions, new services or to migrate applications to newer platforms.
- I managed these projects throughout the entire lifecycle, gathered and baselined requirements, obtained budget estimates for financial approval.
- I also lead design and implementation meetings with cross functional and remote teams.
- I provided status updates to upper management on a regular basis as well.
Technical Delivery Manager
- I provided strong leadership and project management for the ATM line of business delivering high business value through partnering and collaboration with business partners to align technology solutions to critical business strategies.
- With an excellent ability to foster teamwork, and strong alliances, managed multiple high impact initiatives concurrently through the Six Sigma Define - Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) project life cycle. Developed and maintained project and resources plans.
- Managed budget, project timeline and deliverables, monitored progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly.
- Engaged appropriate technology partners to facilitate design, development, testing and deployment of system solution.
- Communicated with Change Management, Line of Business, and ATM Technology Leadership Team regularly and as required when quality, funding or schedules are impacted.
Acquisition Project Manager
- I was involved in acquisition and merger projects. The main goal was to migrate the acquired company’s entire IT infrastructure to the Confidential standards. To do this we had to coordinate with other areas such as facilities, human resources, legal, procurement and IT applications as all steps of the acquisition had to be highly coordinated across different teams for it to be successful.
- On a regular project I was responsible for providing the entire employee base with Confidential laptop equipment, moving production servers to Confidential sites, setting up firewalls, updating the data network devices and updating and changing the voice network as necessary.
- The lifecycle of each project was normally over one year long and the number of people that had to participate in each step of the process is also quite large. The nature of the projects also required confidentiality.