- Extensive experience in Project/Program management dealing with Marketing, Risk, Operations and product management in the US market.
- Extensive experience in leading the project management office (PMO), large program management, multiple project management in Agile and Waterfall, DevOps strategy implementation, governance and contract and vendor management.
- Have played the dual role of scrum master and PM in a large Agile project for Citizens Insurance in Tampa,FL.
- Expert in Marketing, Risk and Fraud business functions. Have worked in Marketing and Fraud functions of major banks like JPMC and Citibank.
- Have effectively managed large teams distributed across geographical locations.
- Strong expertise in defining, organizing and executing day - to-day operations within budgetary and time constraints.
- Have worked extensively with clients across US, UK, Mexico and India.
- Driving thought leadership and sales initiatives focused on business growth.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. Managed senior stakeholders in the Business and Technology office.
Sr. Program Manager
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Identify impacted stakeholders. Ensure all areas, especially those outside of IT, are appropriately informed and involved in the project.
- Develop and maintain full-scale, detailed project plans to be used in tracking project milestones and deliverables.
- Ensure the gathering and documentation of clear, thorough requirements and project specifications.
- Perform risk and issue management, escalate when necessary, communicate impacts, and take corrective action.
- Perform resource management on projects to level resources and acquire appropriate staffing.
- Identify critical path and dependencies either with other projects, departments, or resources.
- Coach, mentor, motivate, and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Effectively communicate project status to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Support the development and management of project business cases.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans. Communicate and acquire approval via the change control process.
- Monitor project financials and recommend budget changes where necessary.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Confidential, Arlington Heights, IL
Sr. BI Program/Project Manager
- Objective of the project is to create a ‘data lake’, for Confidential ’s collections data from 5 countries. At present, UK and Mexico are being worked on. The data lake will have a SAS analytics layer set on it by consultants from IBM, and will enable business users to tap a single source for all their data needs.
- Manage the team of experienced analysts and developers supporting the development and analysis of data-warehousing, reporting automation, dashboard creation and analytical modeling.
- Work with the Business Analysts and Product Managers to comprehensively gather business requirements and build/coordinate projects deliveries.
- Monitor day-to-day activities of the project and verify work is progressing as planned.
- Manage schedules and overall project status to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed upon.
- Perform data analysis to translate the business requirements into clear data engineering requirements.
- Identify issues in reports and reporting systems and troubleshoot by coordinating with Data warehousing team and Analytics.
- Given the size of the project, foresee potential problems/bottlenecks and proactively identify solutions to preempt them.
- Communicate and document project status to the steering committee on a regular basis.
- Develop/review/approve project plans, manage issues & risks, contribute to issue resolution, allocate and direct resources needs to accomplish project tasks, and maintain full control over all aspects of the project.
- Constantly monitor the progress of the team, which includes Confidential employees, Confidential contractors and other vendor team members.
Confidential, Mettawa, IL
Sr. Program/Project Manager
- Responsible for leading the creation of the project plan and schedules that reflect the project milestones and tasks
- Identify necessary resources needs
- Maintain and track project calendars
- Manage Time Reporting
- Manage the change control process
- Identify and escalate issues to the Client Program Manager
- Keep an eye out for identifying and mitigating significant project risks
- Ensure project quality for code, documentation, and training
- Ensure the timely delivery of business requirements and automated rules
- Managing the integration dependencies between Confidential and Confidential .
- Make sure organizational governance requirements are met
- Facilitate timely decision making
- Ensure visibility into the process and keep stakeholders informed of progress and challenges
- Participate in the reviews and make determination of acceptability features from Stakeholders
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, and compliant with Confidential ’s