Dedicated, results - oriented Project Manager, with over 9 years of progressive real-world experience and leadership. Effective coach and trainer with the ability to motivate and organize teams. Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives, making recommendations to modify and improve the product/program when necessary. Excel in liaising between business and technical areas to achieve on-time, on-budget and on-spec project completions. Able to merge customer and user needs with business requirements, budgetary restrictions and logistical considerations to meet project deliverables. Creative problem solving and time management skills coupled with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Access, Microsoft Project, Adobe Acrobat, ERP, Visio, SQL, Oracle, JIRA, Rally, Onyx, .NET, Solr,Cassandra, BI, Big Data Applications, Hadoop, C#, Chef, AWS, Json, Parsing, Pooling, Zuul, XML, HTTP, Jenkins, Zookeeper, Ruby, Java, Goldmine, AS400, SAP 4.7,(BM &WM, CRM-focused)ACT, Peachtree Software(Sage 50 & Sage One), People soft, Salesforce.com, OIP programs, Harte-Hanks, Hoovers, DSA, Dart, Smart Net, MS Licensing, Symantec licensing, UC Licensing. SaaS, IaaS and Cloud computing.
- Unified Communication, Telecom, VOIP, Storage (WAAS, Ace), SaaS, Managed Services, Tele-Presence, Security, Iron port, WebEx, Storage, Service Agreements, Digital Signage, WebEx and Wireless, Mobility
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- SDLC - Software Development Lifecycle
- RUP methodology
- IT Operations
- Contract Management
- IT Infrastructure/Design & Implementation
- Compliance (PCI, Sox, HIPA)
- Account Management/Vendor Management
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Agile Project Manager
- Acting Scrum Master and impediment remover with focus on project delivery and SDLC for multiple development teams in SaaS environment, focusing on big-data, search algorithms, APIs and analytics.
- Coordinates dependencies across development teams in order to effectively avoid development downtime.
- Manages day-to-day Scrum process: including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, estimation, review and retrospectives.
- Ensure clear communication among development teams, product owners, and stakeholders.
- Acts as facilitator and agile coach to inspire and guide product owners, team-leads, and managers in Agile/Scrum process.
- Coach teams into high performance and self-organization on subjects like iterating, crafting user stories, coordinating dependencies, removing impediments, and driving delivery.
- Assists in establishing and collecting delivery metrics (via Mingle)
- Maintains and drives adoption of PM tools for project team, expert in the usage of JiRA for project tracking and delivery.
- Focuses on refining and optimizing project processes for producing iterative minimum viable products, and using quality improvement process like Test Driven Development or TDD. Execute project delivery on established frameworks
Confidential, Lawrenceville, GA
Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Identify project objectives as well as manage all aspects of the project like estimation, scope, risk, schedule, budget, quality communication.
- Manage project revenue reporting, Implement sound solutions approaches based upon project management principles
- Monitor financial baseline as well as its impacts to the overall account and/or project costs expenses.
- Ensure that overall solutions on a project are completed.
- Facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings, and software demonstrations.
- Protect development team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
- Work closely with project owner in backlog management and continuous delivery of features.
- Educate and reinforce scrum methodology and agile framework to team members and key stakeholders.
- Direct and lead development team from project initiation through delivery of final product.
- Communicate project status, issues, and changes as well as results with the account team client,
- Address problems related to the account create appropriate solutions,
- Participate in internal programs including interim project health risk checks, post project reviews.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Project Manager- SAP Implementation
- Manage the overall planning, execution and delivery of projects
- Track project status and managing project issues and risks
- Ensure project milestones are met and determine mitigation if risk of not meeting milestones exist
- Oversee delivery of the complete program of projects
- Responsible for project specific budget of $150,000+ for training to monitor activities
- Escalate project issues and risks as appropriate to leadership
- Build and lead effective project teams
- Develop and execute resource management plans
- Manage cross team resource dependencies
- Knowledge Sharing / Documentation (PMO)
- Ensure knowledge sharing and leveraging of lessons learned within project management teams
- Develop and implement effective communication plans
- Reduced operating costs by 25% as a result of utilizing successful sourcing and negotiating skills to manage vendor contracts.
- Customized internal marketing and training manuals to the needs of corresponding employee groups.
Confidential, Lawrenceville, GA
Executive Project Coordinator
- Managed client engagement services and solution implementations
- Provided business consulting, knowledge expertise in strategic performance management methodologies, process assessment work, and the application of technologies to business.
- Fostered customer loyalty by ensuring that our customers fully utilize the value of our solutions and services.
- Maintained the customers’ existing revenue spend and strategically upsell additional products and services.
- Direct the coordination of all implementation tasks involving third party vendors as well as provide consultation to clients on system implementation.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Manage asset and application environments to include capacity planning, performance monitoring, incident and problem management, change and configuration management, and service level performance.
- Document setups and configurations of supported information systems.
- Responsible for deploying and maintaining a high-performing, secure, and reliable technical infrastructure.
- Establish and maintain developmental, validation and production environments.
- Participates in the review and installation of technology products and equipment.
- Manage/oversee on-site hardware maintenance and support including system configuration, hardware and software workstations and peripherals, operation systems and utilities.
- In conjunction with team leaders, is responsible for managing technology vendor relationships in a manner that ensures cost-effective and timely procurement of hardware, software, and services.
- Provide timely metrics on service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Ensures that technology-related policies and procedures, including data security policies, standards, and procedures are in place and adhered to.
- Ensures the IT staff member has clear goals and direction and develops a culture of service excellence.
- Communicates in a professional, effective, and timely manner with staff, management, and clients, including development of well-written emails, proposals, status reports, project plans, performance reviews, and misc. communications.
- Ensures adequate, capable, and well-trained staff and technical resources are available to meet growing