- Result Oriented, Self - starter and quick learner Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst / Scrum Master with 6+ years of progressive experience in IT industry in Banking Sector.
- Experienced, working with various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Waterfall and Agile methodologies such as Scrum-Waterfall (Hybrid) and Scrum. Proven success in conducting as-is and to-be analysis, GAP analysis, Risk Analysis, Impact Analysis, Cost-Benefit Analysis, ROI analysis, SWOT analysis.
- Good at setting priorities across a complex Transition and Transformation program with multiple projects and drive for results in portfolio of programs / projects.
- Industry domain expertise in Banking Compliances like Service Organization Control (SOC2), Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC), Know your Customers (KYC), Check legislation 21, Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA).
- Excellent in organizational, leadership, facilitation and time management skills
- Excellent in understanding of global cultures and adapt communication style to fit Different Geographical working styles.
- Effectively handled multiple projects simultaneously and communicated effectively with senior IT and business leaders.
- Facilitated elicitation techniques such as Document Analysis, Interface Analysis, Brainstorming, Interviews, Focus Groups, Prototypes and Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions and communicated and maintained strong working relationship with various business groups and owners in preparing the user Stories. software development practices (SDLC) Life cycle . Experience in driving and delivering critical project features which involve integration with multiple different teams at Team Level and Program Level .
- Driven projects by prioritizing work , facilitating and removing the obstacles and escalating risks . Represented team’s interests and capabilities during design and development phases.
- Defining schedule, prioritizing, tracking proactively. Managing and communicating status of projects to PMO. Developed and initiated projects, including managing costs, schedule and performance.
- Experienced in customer Oriented Projects with ability to manage customer expectations strategically and set the agenda for the portfolio.
- Good at Setting realistic stakeholder expectations and follow up to drive project completion.
- Evaluated complex situations accurately and identifies viable solutions that created successful outcomes for the customers.
- Hands on Experience with JIRA for drafting the User Stories and managing the requirements.
- Experience in Creating Use-case scenarios and Sequence Diagrams using MS Visio for Client authentication.
- Created Mock-up Screens and Wireframes containing UI Components such as Drop-down list, check boxes for retrieving data from the user with client verification with help of UI/UX team.
- Modified and directed project plans to meet organizational needs and Provided accurate, detailed quantity take-offs from project drawings and technical specifications.
- Orchestrated projects within strict timeframes and budget constraints by solving complex problems and working closely with senior leaders.
- Developed implementation methodologies to rein in project costs while meeting key milestones and Eliminated discrepancies by reviewing performance, status.
- Captured business requirements from internal teams as well as external partners and documented the requirements in a clear and actionable way to the teams.
- Worked with ambiguity at the requirements level and helped to define what will be built for a long-term platform by seeing around corners for future needs.
- Experienced in implementing Enterprise Software Systems as Scrum master for Development teams in a Multi Team Environment.
- Experienced in developing and maintaining process and workflow standardization and applying other enhancements to existing processes and Timely escalation of any blockers or impediments.
- Understanding, Tracking and helping PO to maintain Product and Sprint Backlogs & various Agile Metrics like Burndown Charts, Velocity of the team and Task Definition.
- Experienced with Agile Techniques such as Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery, Automated Testing / Continuous Testing.
- Collaborated with a cross-functional team to Conduct Brainstorm approaches and solutions with multiple teams for scalable and extensible outcomes and developed strategic product and feature roadmaps .
- Owned the overall business activities of the program management between various business and engineering teams and Served as a partner and point of contact between external KPMG partners and Santander internal teams to build consensus with executives , colleagues, and third parties .
- Defined the program plan/schedule and manage program execution at the Team level and program level .
- Managed cross-functional schedules and communicated project health to senior leadership and Measured and reported on the efficacy of initiatives and developed action plans accordingly.
- Delivered executive communication/presentations and derived the decision-making process with PMO Effectively and consistently communicated overall program status . Identified and resolved conflicts , inter-dependencies and program issues quickly and effectively between various cross functional teams .
- Effectively Worked with internal and external executive leadership and senior management (Sr Director, VP & Sr VP) levels in accomplishing portfolio objectives.
- Learned new technology Architectures while working with our engineering teams to define , schedule, track and communicate status of all work taking place within those teams.
- Assisted Program manager in Preparing and coordinating project proposals and schedules for creating Project Charter, Risk Register, Project Management Plan, Risk Management Plan and Stakeholder analysis management.
- Assisted in Creating user stories using INVEST criteria, helped Product owner and scrum master in decomposing epics and themes using vertical slicing, served in writing acceptance criteria for any given user story and assisted Product Owner for prioritizing Product Backlog.
- Collaborated with QA team to document test cases and test plans, also been a part of UAT and performing defect tracking using tools like Bugzilla and JIRA.
SDLC Methodologies: Agile/ SAFe, Scrum, Waterfall- Scrum Hybrid, Kanban
Collaboration Tool: Microsoft Share point, MS Project, Confluence, Microsoft Teams
Designing Tool: MS Visio, Balsamic
Requirement Management: JIRA, Rally, Confluence, Rational Team Concert (RTC), Jazz
Architecture/Framework: Service Oriented Architecture, 3 Tier Architecture, Apache Tomcat Web Server
Reporting Tools: Informatica, MS Excel, Power BITesting Tools: LoadRunner, HP ALM. QTP. Cucumber
Languages: HTML, CSS, XML, SQL, JSON, SOAP
Office Tools: MS Office Suit, Power point, Outlook
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2,12,14 Oracle 9i/10g, DB2
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Project Manager / Sr Business Analyst
- Handled Change management for IT and We Upgraded the Old SQL Server database to NEW SQL Server Databases due to Integrity Issues.
- New Servers supporting both Application and SQL servers with Latest Version of OS(WINDOWS).
- Handled the Enterprise Windows 7 to Windows 10 project Migration.
- Handled Various IT Audits like User Responsibilities and Application Infrastructure with Third party Vendors.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Project Manager / Sr Business Analyst
- we performed Transitions from BMC Remedy to SERVICE NOW for better Incident Management And get the Attestation for all the applications from the IT Owners L4 and Keep Track after the applications Attested.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
Project Manager / Sr Business Analyst
- Also appending features like controlling internet traffic for bank applications, real time payments and remote check deposits.