- A diversely experienced, collaborative, accomplished, and knowledgeable program management professional with a dedicated 20+ year career, managing end - end, full life cycle delivery of global programs in Financial sector that have strengthened systems and operations of top tier institutions.
- An established professional with an analytical mindset, highly collaborative and perform exceptionally well in teams, thrive in fast-paced business environments and cherish a chance to manage things through innate problem-solving skills.
- Possess verifiable leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills. Strong knowledge of cross assets financial products, and front to back systems and processes covering trading life cycle, risk management and accounting.
- A track record of success in executing forward-thinking strategies and leading strategic direction of large-scale programs. Broad experience working throughout the program/project life cycle including planning, execution, program’s delivery health and progress, benefits realization, dashboard reporting, stakeholder’s communications and closure.
- In depth knowledge and hands-on experience managing projects/programs with a unique background, a combination of business, technology and Agile transformation.
- A talent for building positive, long-lasting partnerships with senior business, technology leaders and stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Partner with Segment leadership, Finance, Operations, and Regional Leads in assessing risks. Draw on strategic planning, translating strategy into executable plans, coaching and communication to build world-class teams, bridge business and technology gaps and exceed goals.
- MS Project, JIRA- Atlassian, Visio, Clarity, Service Now, HP Project and Portfolio Management; Power User for MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote and SharePoint
- WebSphere, WebLogic, IIS, Oracle Application Server, MS Dynamics CRM, Rational Rose
- Oracle, Sybase, MS SQL Server, DB2, Hadoop, Talend, TIBCO BW, Mahout, SQL Query
Senior Project/Program Manager
- Brought in to lead specific large programs and encompassing multiple projects and initiatives in Commercial and Digital Transformation domain of the bank, for steering TD’s vision of rebuilding its critical enterprise platforms and processes with architecture, engineering, Infrastructure and functional changes and development to meet competitive business goals. Headed multiple major initiatives, building new business functionality for internal users and external commercial clients, revamping the technology ecosystem, increasing efficiency, revenue growth, reducing operational risks, meeting business and regulatory requirements.
- Drove detailed planning, governance and delivery of these concurrent projects while closely monitoring progress, managing heavy business engagement, inter projects dependencies, budgets, variances and risks. Drove budgeting, ongoing forecasting and variance management for these highly visible projects and worked closely with IT Finance team to successfully launch a new project funding request and approval process - Smart Funding, for entire organization.
- Created wider teams, resource, delivery, stakeholder communication and risk management plans to build and enhance enterprise systems meeting challenging project constraints with stringent short time to market, providing market competitive edge for business and meeting organizational goals. Created and published roadmaps and regular timelines for program status reporting to stakeholders and acted as a single point of escalations and resolution for the program.
- For the program goals, managed vendor selection for these, vendors RFI/RFP, contracts negotiations, licensing, procurement and vendor relationship. Managed overall program progress and issues with vendor products and services, with executive management status reporting across all relevant Vendor Management activities. In addition, measured, monitored and reported on customer satisfaction and vendor performance and implemented continuous improvement strategies.
- Reduced operational risk, improving fault tolerance, providing high availability and enhanced ease of doing business for internal/external clients of enterprise systems, CIBAR and TITAN following infrastructure, architectural and technology re-build and upgrades. Successfully completed CIBAR and TITAN, both projects on-time and on-budget.
- Delivered Federal Phase 1 and Phase 2 projects as part of large Federal program on-time and on-budget with high business satisfaction to meet Canadian and U.S. regulatory requirements by transitioning critical banking offerings for Canadian Business Clients from TD Security platforms for trading all major financial assets to Confidential N.A.
- Delivered projects with Agile methodology as part of bank’s transition to Agile Framework. Defined product roadmaps and created backlogs in conjunction with product owners and key business partners. Managed sprints, integration points with other product teams and release management for continuous project delivery.
- Drove organizational development activities in training & mentoring team members, project managers and project analysts and develop, improve and implement PMO best practices, internal processes and tools.
Senior Program Manager
Confidential, New York
- On boarded to manage multiple key projects with global and multi-year deliveries and heavy business and cross-functional teams engagement, building key partnerships, define and set up business portfolio and create detailed roadmaps across program, communication, risk, budget and data management plans for 80+ critical technology services and applications.
- Directed end-to-end and complete migration and integration of MS Wealth Management’s technology assets and infrastructure from IBM data centers to company data centers, resulting in multimillion-dollar savings. Managed a cross-functional teams in migrating 130+ “Enterprise Data Information Management” group of web services, databases, storages and application suites within stringent timelines, forecasted budgets and meeting programs' resource demand and capacity. Worked with team driving strategic Analytics & Data initiatives aligned to Confidential ’s Modern Wealth Management vision for delivery of analytics programs for improving Financial Advisor productivity.
- Conducted Risk Assessment across wealth WM critical applications to include reviews, impact and alignment strategy with 374 control requirements and 16 policy standards for compliance to security, regulatory, privacy and to other internal/external required standards collaborating with SMEs to analyze standards, define program plans and close gaps.
Senior Technology Program Manager
- Championed the goals of the Global Reconciliation Program through the development and execution of critical technology projects to minimize risk to firm’s liquidity requirements, reputational risk, and financial exposures . Worked closely with global business and technology teams, totaling 40+ resources, to craft project plans, requirements and solution strategies and implementation.
- Managed full-scale program operations in collaboration with CIO’s, PMO and change management teams, maintaining a detailed record of operational and financial metrics and consistently exceeding goals.
- Slashed development time and reconciliation builds costs 75% through directing the development of 4 key web platforms, replacing vendor products and rolling out a client portal for improved user communication.
- Oversaw the complete SDLC of reconciliation, configuration, builds, and delivery lifecycles. Led cross-functional teams in implementing nearly 40 reconciliations a month in challenging bi-weekly release schedules. Restructured and streamlined the entire build cycle. Established new processes that decreased timeframe to resolve build, release, and prod incidents.
Senior Program Manager
- Oversaw all aspects of systems development and decommissioning projects supporting global Capital Markets Sales and Sales Planning teams following the acquisition of Lehman Brothers. Interfaced with business teams to formulate requirements, integrate systems, and preserve data integrity.
- Fashioned world-class experiences for 25,000 users, providing a reference data source and contact, client and activity management capabilities through a firm-wide cross-divisional system.
- Directed a global initiative to decommission 2 legacy CRM systems and migrate 20 downstream systems to the new Dynamics CRM system, leveraging a robust and extensible message delivery architecture.
Senior Director Technology
- Brought on to manage end-to-end project and development lifecycles to meet the evolving needs of fast-paced Asset Management business. Partnered with business, operations, legal, portfolio managers, and other stakeholders to analyze needs and issues, define business and functional specification, and design solutions. Worked closely with senior business leaders, prioritize initiatives and strategic programs for implementation and delivery. Deliverables included program governance model, requirements, scope and specifications, project and implementation plans. Established and managed realistic budgets, timelines, and resource plans. Defined and disseminated critical paths, milestones and risks to stakeholders. Trained, mentored, established objectives and reviewed overall performance of team members. Managed a matrix onshore / offshore team of 20.
- Steered the development and implementation of a security and pricing reference data warehouse project. Analyzed needs and issues, defined a plan, secured consensus, and managed the development and implementation of security and pricing data warehouse and web / backend components that reduced daily portfolio report generation cycle time by 35%. Led the build out of interfaces with IDC, Bloomberg, Reuters, build out of data warehouse and development of the reporting platform.
- Directed implementation of a highly detailed and high-profile project to successfully deliver 35 Client Portfolio reports to clients following outsourcing of report generation to managed service provider. Led team in building ETLs to automatically capture, transform, and deliver raw portfolio data to partner’s system, enabling clients to access portfolio of reports online.