- Strong ability to achieve goals individually, and as a group effort
- Manage extreme workloads effectively, and efficiently under pressurized conditions
- Maintain positive relationships with clients, co - workers and management
- Willing to assume diversified responsibilities
Outlook, Google Chrome, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Provnet (FCS, Keymaster, WSL, IMAC), PeopleSoft, TrialManager, Insite, SAP, SharePoint and SalesForce.
Project Manager Delivery Operation
- Responsible for project management during the project maintenance and decommissioning phase of a study
- Responsible for overall management and execution of medium complexity setup projects as defined in Statement of Work
- Attend client meetings and assists with determination of project requirements
- Chairs client meetings and distributes minutes to all project team members
- Effectively and accurately communicates relevant project information to the client and project team
- Utilize project management skills of communication, presentation, time management, organization and planning to successfully implement company’s products
Confidential, Wayne, PA
Associate Clinical Manager
- Review and oversee cont rols and oversight of t he mast er sit e list, set -up of vendor records in appropriat e int ernal syst ems, correct set -up and amendment of visit and reimbursable budget records in internal systems.
- Manages the internal payment processes and site relationships team and oversees the payment services ensuring sponsor and site satisfaction is achieved.
- Supervise workload and productivity focused on both the site setup and site payment process.
- Responsible for tracking project KPIs metrics, reporting of findings, escalation of risks and working closely with Site Operations Manager and Study Operations.
Grant Payment Associate
- Manage client site banking information, responsible for integrity of electronic fund transfer (EFT) data for the life of the contract for processing of invoicing and payments
- Assist in establishing study EDC data structure to ensure integrity as it enters Confidential systems
- Responsible for data integrity of contract terms as it is entered into designated systems in accordance with project requirements
- Processing of amendments as it relates to the visit schedule or subject allocation
- Managing site inquiries escalated from Customer Support and update cases in our case management system
- Site close out reconciliation upon study close out
- Conducts enrollment data review on an ongoing basis, leads database audits, monitors and validates data within tracking system for accuracy
- Manages ongoing edits and updates of applicable site specific information in database for accurate reporting
- Generates invoicing for client sites, verifying financial data accuracy prior to issuance of same
- Assist in the preparation of project status reports that are reviewed with the client during project team meetings
Loan Officer Manager
- Handle and review auto loans, personal loans and line of credit application online or face to face with the members.
- Review credit reports to make the correct decision on the loan application.
- Handle teller duties giving cash to member or deposit checks for the member.
- Receive income calls from member with the questions about their balance or take payments for their loan.
Confidential, Newark, DE
Sr Private Underwriter Analyst
- Reviewed borrowers and cosigner credit file for decisions for private student loans.
- Contacted the cosigners by phone to discuss interest payments, and verify who will make the payments.
- Approved or declined applications daily.
- Received calls daily for borrowers and cosigners to discuss the decision of the application.
- Received inbound calls to discuss credit card application with the customer.
Confidential, Newark, DE
Senior Financial Quality Analyst
- Reviewed and researched suspended accounts daily and corrected or recovered large amounts from clients.
- Received and responded to complex calls from clients, brokers, and plan administrators, and maintained appropriate records of phone conversations. Reviewed credit reports on major credit bureaus.
- Supported all employees’ system issues face to face or by phone. Resolved all issues within a 24 hour window.
- Reviewed situations that require exception processing and provided direction and assistance to transactions.
- Identified, analyzed, and devised solutions to business and technical information and technology related programs.
- Communicated both orally and in writing to general agent and writing agent regarding commissions calculations, chargeback’s, overrides, prepaid commissions, and assigned commissions.
- Reviewed documentation, analyzed and interpreted processing errors and net financial effect to the company, and recommended resolution of handling processing errors.
- Maintained user’s access records for all SOX Logically Security systems, which include keeping up to date records of additions, changes, and terminations for quarterly SOX review and auditing purposes.
- Assisted Internal Audits in reviewing and verifying policy information.
- Conducted team meetings and lead/participated in client conference calls.
- Oversaw the preparation of the quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial reports for assigned clients.
- Determined staffing needs, hire, trained and mentored the team delegating assignments, enforcing policies and quality listening.
- Reviewed commission reports, analyzed and processed corrections for one or more lines of business.
- Received and responded to complex calls from firms and producers and maintained appropriate records of phone conversations.
- Calculated and entered complex manual commission entries for products daily.
- Interacted with internal and external customers to analyze and resolve commission’s issues.
- Trained all new hires on all commissions’ duties, and cross- trained with team member on new functions.